Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the male stud, have things changed?  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Third Man

im the wrong side of 60 and growing up and i suppose all my life iv thought this way, that male performance was assumed to be about lasting for ages, various positions etc, and eventually cumming. At school it was a joke that a guy would cum im his pants or last no more than 30 seconds faced with a girl. Now im no stud far from it but i like to edge for about an hour then cum.  But it seems that the norm now is for loads of pops 2 in 30 and 3 plus  an hour. Is this the new stud? 

vw

Not in the real world, these multi poppers seem value hunters and their value is the pop not the journey to a pop.

You cannot measure stud in paid sex terms, not really valid to do some, you are paying to be made to feel special/great.

A prossie judging a stud is like a ref who  has been bribed in a sporting fixture even if the competitors don't know the ref was bribed.

Offline rockharders

No its not normal. I'm a one pop guy. But I could probably manage 2 or 3 in a session if it I haven't got laid for yonks.

WGs tell me a lot of these multiple pop guys are just trying to squeeze every ounce of value out of their time. To them the sex is about cumming, not necessarily about the sex itself.

Online OakTree

What's normal?

I'm only a one pop merchant myself but I can make last till when I've had enough.

As long as you're enjoying yourself! What does it matter what others are doing?

lcb

I'm a one pop guy. Once I've shot my load I'm knackered it does take me 40+ mins to get there

Chuckman

Another one popper here. The second one always ends with me finishing myself off.

Offline cueball

I'm in the one pop camp too, happy with it too, I like to enjoy all her body for punt, lots of snogs, feeling each other up, oral, 69 and ending with the podging.

I've pop and about 50 minutes of fun and to be my mo

np500

I'm in my fifty's , with the help of a smurf I can manage 3 / 4 pops,  problem being pops 2 and 3 are when I'm home and 4 is the following morning ! Need to book an all nighter for that but would rather  book  4 punts

Spanky_bum_time

I'm in my mid 30's and i am a 1 pop 30 minute guy, For me it's about exploring the female body, A sexy dance, Kissing then trying a few different positions before exploding right at the end of the punt.

Offline uutarn

Not in the real world, these multi poppers seem value hunters and their value is the pop not the journey to a pop.

You cannot measure stud in paid sex terms, not really valid to do some, you are paying to be made to feel special/great.

A prossie judging a stud is like a ref who  has been bribed in a sporting fixture even if the competitors don't know the ref was bribed.
Exactly my opinion.

The journey is far more important to me, as it is to others here, though on the contrary i can see the value and, indeed, lure in a multi-pop.
Edge like a mofo for an hour, then gush like a geyser (geeza lol)... thats my preference anyway. :)

Timmy2

I'm in the one pop camp too, happy with it too, I like to enjoy all her body for punt, lots of snogs, feeling each other up, oral, 69 and ending with the podging.

I've pop and about 50 minutes of fun and to be my mo
That about sums me up as well - sometimes

Offline Owwhatanight

One pop man too.
I remember the days in my youth when I thought I was a stud but knew fuck all and came so quick. Now I do what I want to do and I am in control of when I pop. Some Wg have tried to rush me but it ain't happening. :D

jimbm55

One pop man too.
I remember the days in my youth when I thought I was a stud but knew fuck all and came so quick. Now I do what I want to do and I am in control of when I pop. Some Wg have tried to rush me but it ain't happening. :D

+1

Offline threechilliman

One pop for me as well and really like to enjoy the journey to that pop. Each to their own of course - some guys like 2-3 or more in an hour. Whatever floats your boat is the right way to do it for you.

tcm

nigalbarrage

I guess is depends on whether we're just talking about punting, or sex in general?

np500

As to my comments above , obviously just the one pop in the hour , but that's fine, I've lived with my body for fifty odd years , it's the georgious 24 ish year old body I want to explore . As like most of us , it's about the journey from the booking made to the happy conclusion at the end.

mash

The longest I book for is 1 hour and I've never cum twice in over 10 years of punting. I get hard again fine so I guess I'd manage it in a 90 min booking but not really for me

I literally lose interest completely after I pop

Offline Jock D

I think it all depends on where you are on the age spectrum. Having now hit the half century, I definitely fall into th one pop category. The problem I now have is that I also like to take a little blue enhancer pill before a punt, which also delays ejaculation, meaning I or the WG have to work damn hard for me to pop on a 30min booking. :wacko:

Offline smiths

im the wrong side of 60 and growing up and i suppose all my life iv thought this way, that male performance was assumed to be about lasting for ages, various positions etc, and eventually cumming. At school it was a joke that a guy would cum im his pants or last no more than 30 seconds faced with a girl. Now im no stud far from it but i like to edge for about an hour then cum.  But it seems that the norm now is for loads of pops 2 in 30 and 3 plus  an hour. Is this the new stud?

No such thing as the norm, people are all different and do different things.

Offline hw189

No such thing as the norm, people are all different and do different things.

Precisely.

I can pop as many as three times in one hour, but I don't see how that defines anyone as a stud.

Offline Silver Birch

I can pop twice in 90 mins but find it's too much like fucking hard work.

When I have chosen to climax early with the hope of a 2nd pop, both are usually disappointing. I much prefer a 1 hour punt with edging, and a more intense single pop near the end.

But then, I have never claimed to be a stud!

tonysoprano

Forgot who said this but it's like the old joke..the only time a man wants to come twice is just before he's cum once.  ;)

Rod trotter

Because i very rarely do more than 30 min punts im generally a one pop guy.

A youngun had me off twice but that was more due to the excitement of cumming very early

HarryNotGary

I enjoy  perusing the decor style and fittings of the premises before doing likewise with the lucky girl.
That's the mindset of a true stud.

Offline Nagilum

It depends.  I like to get two pops in during the hour If I can.  Usually the first one will take me until about 20 minutes in. Have a chat for 10 minutes and try for the second.  Sometimes the second does not happen, so I am working on stretching out the first one these days.

Offline myothernameis

No its not normal. I'm a one pop guy. But I could probably manage 2 or 3 in a session if it I haven't got laid for yonks.

In my 20's wouldn't take much to make me cum, but with in 10 mins, I was hard once more, and ready for action

In my 30's, I learned to slow things down and not to rush, and when I felt my self cuming, how to delay

In my 40's, could easily go for 3-5 min, before cuming, and round 2, would have to wait 30 mins or more

Now in my 50's, sex maybe 2-3 time inn the year, don't aim for sex, now into foreplay, and playing games