Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake 'reviewers': Twitter ad offering fake UKP reviews for freebies  (Read 971 times)

Offline Marmalade

Recently a member posted a screenshot and Twitter address of someone with a "well-respected UKP profile" offering prostitutes a good review in return for services. Would they like to re-post it? It might make it easier to eliminate such "reviewers" more quickly and allow Admin to ban them.

jacklast123123

Recently a member posted a screenshot and Twitter address of someone with a "well-respected UKP profile" offering prostitutes a good review in return for services. Would they like to re-post it? It might make it easier to eliminate such "reviewers" more quickly and allow Admin to ban them.

I believe he is Banned and it was not just services he asked for BB too, but he got his come upence as Admin was soon aware of it. 

vw

No admin deleted it, it is in the deleted folders, don't want to get into trouble !  Imagine he has his reasons !

Offline Marmalade

I see now that the post was deleted so fair enough if it's in hand. I was simply wary of another poster who has touted a similar thing in "whiter words". Possibly this thread can be deleted to avoid panic or whatever, Admin's call.

vw

I see now that the post was deleted so fair enough if it's in hand. I was simply wary of another poster who has touted a similar thing in "whiter words". Possibly this thread can be deleted to aboid panuc or whatever, Admin's call.
the other thread was about east Midlands maybe that one was MM2 maybe not, just stumbled on it last night so added to that post

vw

I believe he is Banned and it was not just services he asked for BB too, but he got his come upence as Admin was soon aware of it.
Just like you got banned for services to white knighting and harassment you dick !

Online Sonny Crockett

What a bunch of Fucking CUNTS!!!!

Reviews are supposed to be an honest account of a punter's experience with a lady that they've booked and seen...... Good or Bad!!!!

I always write my reviews of my own experiences whenever I have the compulsion to..... Good or Bad!!!!

tonysoprano

I can't imagine actually asking a girl for free sex in return for writing reviews. You have to be a really sneaky cunt to even think of doing something like that.

Online Sonny Crockett

I can't imagine actually asking a girl for free sex in return for writing reviews. You have to be a really sneaky cunt to even think of doing something like that.

+10000

That is just so wrongs. It ruins the integrity!!!

vw

the time spent making all the good bits up would take so long would not be economically viable for me.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Wasn't there some dirty old man who tried the opposite tack, give me a freebie or you'll get a bad review in my guide?

Online Sonny Crockett

Wasn't there some dirty old man who tried the opposite tack, give me a freebie or you'll get a bad review in my guide?

Is it that Muppet bloke????

tonysoprano

You're not thinking of that Muppet fella are you? He always seemed a bit of a weirdo tbh.

Online Sonny Crockett

I cannot understand this...... Surely it is much, much better to do a review of a lady that you met, whom has never been reviewed on UKP and whom you've had a great time with!!

That would be far more fulfilling for me!!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

You're not thinking of that Muppet fella are you? He always seemed a bit of a weirdo tbh.
Yes that's him. Flat cap. Made a cameo in that documentary about the Sheffield (?) brothel

tonysoprano

Yes that's him. Flat cap. Made a cameo in that documentary about the Sheffield (?) brothel

Well I don't know what's happened to him but he must surely be redundant nowadays. In the online era I can't see any need for his guidebook or whatever the fuck it was.

Online Sonny Crockett

Well I don't know what's happened to him but he must surely be redundant nowadays. In the online era I can't see any need for his guidebook or whatever the fuck it was.

I've heard about that Muppet bloke, but must admit that I never read his book when I started out punting!!

Offline smiths

Yes that was him, posing as a regular punter proving that so called documentary was a set-up.

Muppet has spent many years going round the country trying to get as many freebies off WGs as he can with the promise of a good review in his poxy guide or online counterpart which was subscription only, or a bad review if the WG wouldn't offer a freebie. As such his guides have been as useful as a chocolate teapot to me.