Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty DD Angel - N19 - Excellent service  (Read 2225 times)

22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

After my last review, a kind punter suggested that I should try this WG if I felt in the mood for DFK and big tits:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100 for one hour

Communications - initial contact through Adultwork email, then through text messages.  Her English is very good.

Location - a basement flat a couple of minutes away from Tufnell Park tube - but as that's shut at the moment about a ten minute walk from Kentish Town tube.  The flat has a decent shower and the bedroom I used has a large wall-mounted clock - every WG's flat should have one!  Admittedly it was running five minutes fast...

Looks - Alright, but you wouldn't look twice at her face if you saw her in the street.

Figure - The two reasons you wouldn't look twice at her face if you saw her in the street are located just below her face.  I've been mulling over the best adjective to describe her tits and I'll settle for epic.  Not sure why she bills herself as BustyDD as they're considerably bigger than DD.  As expected, a pair like that come attached to a sturdy frame, but although there's a bit of flab around the stomach I wouldn't class her as fat.

Services - Started with DFK, which she was very good at.  Asked her for some oral and she strangely started sucking my balls; after swiftly diverting her attention to my cock I found that she puts her tongue stud to good use.  She was willing to take a couple of fingers whilst this was going on.  Moved on to 69 and CIM finish.  Asked for some DT to start the second round; she managed to get most of my cock in her mouth.  On with the condom and sex in positions where I could get hold of her tits - spent a lot of time with her bouncing on my cock and she worked up a sweat, which is a good sign in my book.  Her attitude was excellent throughout the punt.

Would I return - Definitely.  I'd recommend her to anyone who wants to spend time with a WG with a massive pair - as long as you don't mind the fact that she's only average in looks.

Offline BillGoldberg

Good review, and very accurate based on my punt with her

Fantastic and very big all natural tits, great DFKer and a nice girl, not a clockwatcher and seems to care that you enjoy your time with her

Aside from those splendiferous sweater puppets, I just didnt fancy her that much, but would still highly recommend

Offline Malvolio

Although we'd all want a WG to be a great looker and have a great attitude, there's no doubt for me that her attitude is the key factor that makes or breaks a punt.

Type_O_Negative

Although we'd all want a WG to be a great looker and have a great attitude, there's no doubt for me that her attitude is the key factor that makes or breaks a punt.

Her attitude and friendly pricing policy  :thumbsup: