Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Lupo - Margate  (Read 528 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5872937) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only 

This meet happenned about a month ago in Margate but im posting it in the London section as this is where this lady usually works and indeed is back in Ilford as I write this. I was tempted to see her after reading Blackprince’s very positive review from October last year. Unfortunately my experience was not the same some 8 months later.

Venue: terraced house about 10 mins from Margate sea front. I made a bit of a day out of it but im afraid Margate is as tired as the service this lady gives.

Comms; she seems to do her own comms and this was all done by text.

Cost; I was going to book 45 mins for the stated prices on her profile of £80 but she didnt seem to know her own prices. It stated on her profile at the time £60 for half hour/ £80 for 45 mins but she said it was £70/£90. I didnt want an argument so I went for £70 half hour. FFS Ive checked her profile today as I write this and it still stipulates £60/£80.  :dash:

Vanessa: The good news is that she is the lady in the profile pictures, but a bit larger and not quite as attractive in the flesh without the make up. I did still fancy her as she has a dirty look about her. She is very buxom as you can see from the pictures with a lot of tatoos. She is quite laid back, had some  music on so we had a little dance which was a fun way to start. Annoyingly she kept calling me babe and other such names which I personally always find bloody annoying. She also did this in the text messages.

Service: She gave a very tired service after the initial start and I left disappointed. She doesnt kiss despite what her profile states, oral was with a condom and very brief she was keen to get on to sex and no doubt to the finish. She climbed on top but I had to do all the work and she just sort of slumped on top of me and she is quite heavy. I asked for mish but she didnt want to move, so I gave it my best upward thrusts until I came playing with her very large jugs. She did make some pleasurable noises which may have been fake.

I think I caught her on a bad day when she wasnt at her best so she scrapes a neutral. If you catch her  in the right mood, as blackprince clearly did, you may be rewarded but she needs to sort out the price issues as this will piss people off if she is charging a different price to those stated on her profile. We had a brief chat at the end and I think she was hinting if I would go to the shop for her to get her some cigarettes. No baby  you need to give up and go on a diet!

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for sharing,if the punt took place in Margate,it goes in the South East Region,regardless of where she happens to be now,now moved to the correct region. :thumbsup:

Offline luv2kiss54

Cheers for sharing,if the punt took place in Margate,it goes in the South East Region,regardless of where she happens to be now,now moved to the correct region. :thumbsup:

Ok no problem thanks.