Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bookham AMP - session with the Surrey Queen of Edging Lisa  (Read 3014 times)

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Pricing 30mins @ £30 & 60 mins @ £45.  Also on offer 45 mins @ £40.  Went for the latter + 20

Phoned up & asked how many masseuses on that day [answer = 2]
Agreed to rock up bout an hour later.  A doddle to arrange
Thought Lisa was doin just her Mamasan stint   
Have lost track of the number of visits over the years
Mostly with her
Turns out she was doing massages, especially when they get busier

A sign on the wall reads 'no sexual services'.  This should read 'no massage services'
Or very little, especially when a reg & you ask nicely / make the appropriate noises
From the get-go RU's & CC's & then the fun starts
Flipped & loads of Johnsons
Her knob handling skills are off the scale
Got me to the point where i could have shot my bolt in bout 10 mins
Then kept me with [ edit:  within ] 10 secs of thunderbirds are go for the next half hour or so
Felt light headed after letting go bout a weeks worth
& a floaty feeling walking back to the motor

Recommend - yes
If you like R&T's

Revisit - do bear shit in the woods ?
Always tempting for a quick empty the tanks session which is very good VFM
This time £60 all in for 45 mins of edging nirvana

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:35:17 am by webpunter »

Offline xthunderbird

Always love your reviews webpunter. This sounds exactly like the kind of stuff I enjoy. Will have to visit and see if she's good with her feet too!

Offline Kamilondon

Just had a visit there… will do a review later on today chaps! Saw lady called Yuka!
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doormatt

Webpunter
I know I'm gonna regret asking , as no doubt it's obvious. But ...?
Johnsons?
Cheers for the review  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Webpunter
I know I'm gonna regret asking , as no doubt it's obvious. But ...?
Johnsons?
Cheers for the review  :drinks:

I assumed baby oil.

Offline Doormatt

Ahh, yes obvious now. Was thinking it was rhyming slang for some reason.

Offline Stevelondon

Ahh, yes obvious now. Was thinking it was rhyming slang for some reason.

Oh for gods sake.
Now you’ve  me thinking what the hell is rhyming slang :D for Johnson’s

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh for gods sake.
Now you’ve  me thinking what the hell is rhyming slang :D for Johnson’s

Well Johnson is US slang for a cock so it could, at a stretch, " be some particular walking technique. Maybe. Err... probably not. :lol:

Offline advent2016

Well Johnson is US slang for a cock so it could, at a stretch, " be some particular walking technique. Maybe. Err... probably not. :lol:

Johnson also translates to "fucko the clown" I certainly wouldn't want BJ giving me a HJ! :lol:

Online webpunter

:hi:
What's not to like about edging
On pure edging modus operandi she at the level of Sadie Strumpet [SS], i've reviewed her on here
Looking at SS's profile she seems to be threatening a return to work.  Hope so
Not so 'interactive' with Lisa as with SS, however @ Bookham its [usaully] piss easy to arrange @ short notice, less travel & cheaper
In summary both very good & at the top of their game
Haven't pondered a foot job.  Tho as she [Lisa] is talented with her hands maybe the skill set is transferrable ?

Forever ago my fave hungarian masseuse asked if i've ever had a FJ.  Answer = no
Thought why not
She was sublime doing this
& with her with her kit off i also had her [not so] bearded clam winking at me & 'glistening'

The massage benches @ Bookham are wider than other places so suits for you to indulge
Look forward to your reporting in due course, maybe incl. FJ

Always love your reviews webpunter. This sounds exactly like the kind of stuff I enjoy. Will have to visit and see if she's good with her feet too!

Online webpunter

With regard to the 'Johnsons' [yes baby oil] they seem adept at responding to the seasons
Over the past few weeks when its been well hot it seems that a bottle on the side table in the room is what they do
In the spring autumn winter they often have the bottle in a baby warmer
Not sure if Boots sold it with this as the intended use  :lol:
Its never cold in the rooms however warmed oil when not fookin hot is v.nice

Offline Stevelondon

Walking technique !!!

Like one foot in front of the other  :D

Online Waterhouse

:hi:
What's not to like about edging
On pure edging modus operandi she at the level of Sadie Strumpet [SS], i've reviewed her on here
Looking at SS's profile she seems to be threatening a return to work.  Hope so
Not so 'interactive' with Lisa as with SS, however @ Bookham its [usaully] piss easy to arrange @ short notice, less travel & cheaper
In summary both very good & at the top of their game
Haven't pondered a foot job.  Tho as she [Lisa] is talented with her hands maybe the skill set is transferrable ?

Forever ago my fave hungarian masseuse asked if i've ever had a FJ.  Answer = no
Thought why not
She was sublime doing this
& with her with her kit off i also had her [not so] bearded clam winking at me & 'glistening'

The massage benches @ Bookham are wider than other places so suits for you to indulge
Look forward to your reporting in due course, maybe incl. FJ

Strumpet’s comeback would be a welcome return - seems like she’s been gone for ages.  Profile says she’s recovering from an injury?  Can’t be wankers-cramp after all this time though.  :lol: