Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Inexperienced Bulgarian - Leicester LE1  (Read 2162 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07438833285

£40 - 15 mins

LE1 - just opposite Travelodge. Same place where I saw Bella.

Comms were good. Found out later they were all done by her friend. It is the girl in the pics. She is skinny, size 4, young, saggy tits, crooked teeth. Apart from that not bad looking. Nice smile. From Bulgaria. Does not speak any English at all. Not a single word. Had to chat to her friend first who introduced us. Handed cash to her friend as well as she shut the door and said enjoy.

We both stripped as she came closer and we groped each other. Very nice. I laid down and she put the rubber on with her mouth, well she tried to anyways. Took her ages, she seemed very inexperienced. BJ was average.

Then into doggy. I couldn’t even get it in, she was so tight. Blimey. She didn’t use any lube. After a few failed attempts she finally realised that a rock hard cock and a dry tight fanny is not a good fit, so she used her spit and I got it in. She felt amazing.

Started slowly. Built up a nice rhythm with deep thrusts. Did different angles and all sorts. So damn tight, but I could tell she was opening up more. She was moaning as I slapped her arse and pulled her hair. No complaints. After a good 5 mins I came pretty hard inside her. Had a good play with her saggy tits and kissed her body afterwards. As she laid there on the bed. Was left to clean myself.

There was no conversation at all. I asked her: Romania? She shaked her head. I said Bulgaria? and she nodded. That was it. Kiss on the cheek and off I went.

Bless her, I’ll give her a neutral, but I can’t recommend. YMMV

Overall: 5/10

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Seems you’ve caught her early in her career  :D

With time that tightness will fade and most likely the attitude develops but while it’s still early days I wouldn’t mind having a go if she’s ever down my way. It’d most likely just be a quick p&d but I ain’t paying for owo.

Offline 801

A great find Versace  :cool:

Review to follow soon , man she is definitely inexperienced but the maid assisted initially and then midway too full starkers ha ha

She was very very tight , will be going back very soon

Offline Dipper

Worth 40 of anyones hard earned.  :thumbsup:

Offline versace

For the pump and dump connoisseurs I would say definitely.