Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke_Rose69 - Lymm services  (Read 2185 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6351117) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline kurosa1

External Link/Members Only
Paid £160 for 1 hour, left after 25 minutes.

Right gonna keep this brief as I don't want to waste any more time on this than I have to.

Pros -
Prompt with response to comms.
Quite attractive but think she's probably older than she lets on.
Good location.

Cons -
Obviously coked off her tits, every 20 seconds she was sniffing HEAVILY.
Meet was rushed, first pop after 10 minutes (completely ignoring my request to go slow), 3/4 mins of recovery and she's trying to force a 2nd go straight away, led to 5 minutes of pushing rope before I called time on the meet as I just felt uncomfortable and like I was an inconvenience to her.
Pussy stank, not the worst I've had but I could smell her on me 2 days and half a dozen showers later.
Speaking of showers, not even any soap. Threw a hotel towel at me and went back to watching TV whilst I was trying to figure out how to get the smell off.
LOUD. I left the room and walked down the hall, I could hear her on the phone to someone a good 30 metres down the hall. Curiosity got the better of me so I walked back and could clearly hear she was happy to have got £160 for 20 minutes work.

Probably worth it for a quick PnD, but nothing more.

Offline cheshireknobb

thanks for report
defo one to avoid

Offline Philmeboots

Looks like she has had a hard paper round,states 34 on profile..guess that's plus 10 in prossie years or the Charlie has aged her a lot .

Offline OakTree

Looks like I dodged a bullet there. I so nearly tried to book in with her a few days ago as she was at Lymm all week.

Went with Ellie-Busty-Blonde instead. Same price per hour but by the looks of it a different league.

Offline Southernbloke

That’s terrible. So sorry for you mate

Offline Curiousjj2000

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Sorry about your experience, i'm so glad you posted this up! I tried seeing her on several occasions over the last year but couldn't merry a meeting time due to her working hours, i think she was based in Oldham and had a slightly different name?
She certainly looks considerably "aged" compared to her photo's from a few years ago. I was looking to book her today and make the journey over! Dodged a bullet - thanks!

Shame as her looks certainly do it for me! If anyone has someone similarly looking let me know!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 05:56:14 pm by Curiousjj2000 »

Offline Fac51

Sounds a truly fucking awful experience OP  :angry:

Thanks for warning us all to avoid this SP

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Sorry about your experience, i'm so glad you posted this up! I tried seeing her on several occasions over the last year but couldn't merry a meeting time due to her working hours, i think she was based in Oldham and had a slightly different name?
She certainly looks considerably "aged" compared to her photo's from a few years ago. I was looking to book her today and make the journey over! Dodged a bullet - thanks!

Shame as her looks certainly do it for me! If anyone has someone similarly looking let me know!

Reading your previous posts, I can see you are active in punting, you also met a girl twice.
Is there a reason you haven’t contributed a review since joining?

Offline Curiousjj2000

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Reading your previous posts, I can see you are active in punting, you also met a girl twice.
Is there a reason you haven’t contributed a review since joining?

I have only seen 3 girls since I joined, i cannot remember the names at this moment if I come across them I shall do, im not active as I once was years ago.
Posted a review up.
I shall see if i remember the other two.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 06:54:53 pm by Curiousjj2000 »