Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Lisa....Leicester  (Read 1936 times)

Offline gumgum

This happened in Mid March.
70 for 30 min all included    GVFM

Location was near the hospital and directions were spot on..
Shoes off and followed her into a small  dark room at the back of the building.. it began with her giving me a strange dance and
was very giggly all the time,  ( in a nice way ). Lots of kissing and groping each other and was offered BJ  with or without.
So OWO was my choice and away she went, and after a few minutes was able to give her a steady but not to hard face fuck.
She has great tits and a fab body and looks better than her pics.  Protection on and a little lube and started to fuck her..
Whilst fucking in mish I chance a finger up the back door and just got a smile from her.  I pulled out and asked if could put my cock up there.
She said no, but had a big smile on her face . I put more lube on and slowly pushed against her ass...she smiled and in it went and away we went.
Thought she preferred ass to pussy to be honest and let me ride her really hard....
I pulled out and changed the  rubber and had a go at her pussy, she really did encourage me to fuck her hard untill i finnished on her tits..
Great punt and a great lady,,, For 70 pound prob one of the best value punts you could wish for.

Cant seem to find the link for her..

Offline scouting

Thanks OP, she's great isn't she! 

As she only advertises on VS the profile moves around, currently in Leamington  External Link/Members Only

New pic for her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gumgum

Ye  Thats her.  I will revisit if she comes back to the area

Offline shed

Thanks OP, she's great isn't she! 

As she only advertises on VS the profile moves around, currently in Leamington  External Link/Members Only

New pic for her

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 10:39:04 pm by shed »

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice one. I don't think I've ever done anal with a Thai girl but this one sounds like she'd be well up for it!

Offline gumgum

Nice to keep track on this one