Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janey231, Sheffield  (Read 2277 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5663595) (28 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline stewthescrew

External Link/Members Only
After reading review I  thought  she  sounds  interesting sent text to see if available luckily she was .She's  based back  of cathedral towards  west  bar area. Angel  maria used to work from same building so easily  accessed by me .
From  opening the  door  She's  allover you  kissing  feeling  my cock  hands on boobs thats before  getting  undressed.
Paid her £ 70 for 30 minutes of kissing rev oral oral with condom and sex , anal cim owo  available at extra cost £20 each.

Got her on the bed  plenty of  kissing  allover got down  to her pussy  neatly trimmed gave  her a good  licking until she he came no fingers allowed though, on wit condom for oral and sex she was really  wet after my tongue  licking fucked  her nice and slowly at first she loved it building up until I  came. More  kissing afterwards no rush  to  get me out  I  was there  40mins.
She  really  is a  bit  eccentric but quite fun had a great time with her  😊 I  think 30 minutes of pure sexual activity was plenty long enough for me not  sure 1 hour would  be any  better. Definitely worth a  visit  must  be  one  of  the better  Thai's visiting  Sheffield.

is  enough not sure 1hour would  be worth it

Offline stewthescrew

I made another visit to  Janey before she  moves on.
I  arrived early so texted her to  see if she could see before my booking time she said  yes  probably not busy,  much  the same  as previous visit full on everything from getting through the door got  hard on before I was undressed plenty of kissing and pussy play time too, she was holding my head there making sure I made her cum , she then went  for a 69 ow for a while before  slipping my cock in her  pussy finished in mish.
I  ended up being there  45mins she must have  forgotten I was early or she was enjoying it. She  might come back to Sheffield around September or October.

Offline Eugene29

Thanks for the info.  Is it her in the profile pics and if so, does she still look as good?

Offline sanchez

Her pics on the VS profile seem to have changed or been updated. Is this the girl you saw?

External Link/Members Only

Offline stewthescrew

Yes that is  her  looks better in person  though curvy figure but not really fat doesn't really look Thai  very pale skin. 🤔