Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had a meet with Gemma Jones?  (Read 2233 times)

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Hi all, this lady appeals to me. Not exactly thin, but I like something to hold and the tits look great! Just wondering if anyone can provide any info? External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

I work with a girl called Gemma Jones but on inspection it ain't her.  The girl I work with is close to 6 foot has big hands and feet and is 'big boned'. She's always on a diet too and generally falls off the wagon by lunchtime or if someone brings in cake or biscuits. Anyone after all that bollocks sorry I can't help you on this one

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Thanks for that Sir Frank! Well, her comms have been good, so I'm probably going to go see her in the next couple of weeks. I'll post my findings here after doing so.

Offline ampersand

I saw her just over 12 months ago in Cardiff.   Pleasant lady I recall, probably at least 5+ years older than she claims.  Nice big tits.  Size-wise certainly no smaller than a 14, plenty to hang onto.   Reasonably good sex (twice in an hour), BJ and CIM, good tit wank.  Not a clock watcher.  Looks - 5or6/10.  I paid £80 for the hour which was reasonable for the lady and service provided. I have paid more for worse!

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Thanks for that Aardvark, pleasant is what I'm after, so sounds good to me.

Offline ampersand

Let us know how it goes.  I hope my recollection is accurate - for some reason I didn't do a review, can't remember why not.

Offline HS4000Kestral

met her yesterday doing the review now... :D