Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY LAURA X - Russell Square  (Read 959 times)

5 review(s) for BUSTY LAURA X (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Undertaker82

External Link/Members Only

I booked her with 2 hours notice she said it was fine
I travelled to her place it took me 1 hour getting there and 1 hour going home
I texted her to say i was there she replied back be ready in 5
15 mins later i texted asking for a update i did not get any
then i called but she switched her phone off i waited another 15 mins then went home

Be careful if you are travailing far to see her as you may be wasting your time and money

Offline LLPunting

OP
Why no plan B, C or D?

There are plenty of options in the area from massage, agency and indie, many with reviews?  :dash:

Undertaker82

OP
Why no plan B, C or D?

There are plenty of options in the area from massage, agency and indie, many with reviews?  :dash:
it was a busy st I did not want people to watch me on my phone on adultworks

YidArmy

Is that the same girl in both sets of pictures? It looks like 2 different girls to me.

YidArmy

:lol:

You must be able to find a quiet spot somewhere..it's London. Big old place.. ;)

Offline LLPunting

NOBODY is watching you on Adultwork on the street unless you do something daft like stand in the middle of a road or busy doorway!
Even better, do your research at home and have several tabs open to your options ready to call.
If you don't want to save bookmarks then use something like Pocket or Pushbullet to "save" your choices.

Also, if you're in the Whitechapel area then it's a short stroll over to Middlesex St for the 4+ parlours for you to chance it in.