Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: remote control sex toys for her ?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline workinallweek

Right any thoughts or experience on the remote vibrators or love egg type toys ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Formicahunt

I thought these were just used by cam girls to rinse cash out of viewers?

Offline brianthedog21

Used one with a civvie friend a few years ago this was short range remote controlled egg type device, could control from about 15 meters. It was fun, we used it on a night out. If memory serves me right it was about £30 from Bondara.

It was great fun watching her wriggle as I activated while buying drinks at the bar. She enjoyed it too, and was dripping when we got back to hotel room, but I suppose the fact we only used it the once is telling.

I have no experience of the devices you use over tinternet

Offline magnetico

I have no experience of the devices you use over tinternet
I would skip the idea if you don't want your data (email address + how the toy is used) sent to other people.  :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline m4rmite

I gave the wife the tv remote,  it seems to keep her happy.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Love honey do a good range and are well priced x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online mr.bluesky

Get her to lean against the spin dryer on full cycle that will get her going  :D

Offline workinallweek

Offline Feeling Hopefull

I gave the wife the tv remote,  it seems to keep her happy.

Hell would freeze over before I gave up the TV remote!  :scare:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline happy as larry

Love honey do a good range and are well priced x

I took 2 girls out to lunch at a high end restaurant wearing one of these each, you can control them by bluetooth on your phone, it was great fun.

Offline workinallweek

Online Waterhouse

thanks  was looking at
but seems the same ????
Looks to me as though you'd be coughing up an extra £50 purely for a brand name and horrible colour.

TailSeeker

Most aren't that good, or at least the range isn't close to what they state. It definitely is the case that you get what you pay for. You also want to take a lot of care with size and shape, some sit better than others, lovehoney is a good place to purchase options, don't like them, got a full year to return for a full refund, even if used. You just have to have an account.

Offline workinallweek

Most aren't that good, or at least the range isn't close to what they state. It definitely is the case that you get what you pay for. You also want to take a lot of care with size and shape, some sit better than others, lovehoney is a good place to purchase options, don't like them, got a full year to return for a full refund, even if used. You just have to have an account.

Cheers 
any personal reccomendations ?

TailSeeker

Cheers 
any personal reccomendations ?

I'm personally quite a fan of Lelo, I've had their lyla for 3 years and it's still the best I've had, and has had one of the best ranges of the lot I've tried. Wait for it to go on sale though, at £130 I say it's too expensive.

If it's for a WG, ask her if she has one, or would be willing to buy one. A lot of women don't like sex toys used by other women, so I don't think it's worth the investment on your end unless it's with a long term partner.

Offline redveee

I'm personally quite a fan of Lelo, I've had their lyla for 3 years and it's still the best I've had, and has had one of the best ranges of the lot I've tried. Wait for it to go on sale though, at £130 I say it's too expensive.

Amazon Prime day are doing it for £90 if you're quick.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:00:12 pm by redveee »

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Lovense do a really good range, but I have to say, I would never ever use a sex toy a client brought - only my own.

Offline Ed Ward

Got a box full of sex toys under the bed (including a board game, never played) all bought within 12 months or so. I'm the only one that suggests using them so I'm thinking of chucking them all out and waiting to see how long it takes for the wife to notice.

After 22 years together, vanilla sex that I have to initiate every single time is only going to get worse.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.

Offline blackburnian

Used one of love honeys own brand remote control eggs with a couple of girls off SA ,used a couple of times when out in public situations bars etc , found it both highly amusing and later on highly effective  :cool:

Also has a further use if anal is on the menu - very interesting feeling if it's in her fanny whilst shagging her arse.

Bb