Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Water sports  (Read 2990 times)

Offline shagmore

A strange one this, I have had the inclination and acted on it, I think what I like best is watching her piss flaps open as she pisses on you. Think it takes me back to when I was a kid playing doctors & nurses with girls.
I am not on about up to your eye balls in it, just washing over you. I have found it turns the WGs on and after a quick shower have had some of my best sessions.
Just wondering if anyone else is into this stuff like me
 :D

Offline lewisjones23

A strange one this, I have had the inclination and acted on it, I think what I like best is watching her piss flaps open as she pisses on you. Think it takes me back to when I was a kid playing doctors & nurses with girls.
I am not on about up to your eye balls in it, just washing over you. I have found it turns the WGs on and after a quick shower have had some of my best sessions.
Just wondering if anyone else is into this stuff like me
 :D

is it just me that cant link playing " doctors & nurses with girls " to wanting to get pissed on

wierd fuck

Offline shagmore

OK, understand your confusion, when I played doctors and nurses there was one girl who I would spend a lot of time with, we were only about 8 or 9, and I always got turned on when I watched her piss.
Hopefully this explains it.
Weird fuck, my arse. Its fun

James999

What does your psychiatrist say?

Offline shagmore

Offline HornyHemel

OK, understand your confusion, when I played doctors and nurses there was one girl who I would spend a lot of time with, we were only about 8 or 9, and I always got turned on when I watched her piss.

I can recall playing doctors and nurses at that age, but none of the girls pissed in front of the boys - That is defo weird at a young age....  :thumbsdown:

However, I do love a good watersports session with a WG.  Although it can be difficult to find one who can deliver a good experience!

Offline lewisjones23

further details confirms you are a wierdo  :hi:

Online Ozy84

So what problem did she come to you with that meant she would need to piss?

Watersports may well be fun, but your post and subsequent comments are definitely weird.

Offline shagmore

My comments weird, !!

Everyone on this site that comments or posts is weird in some form or other so don't get on your high horse, so its wired, not doing you any harm

:angry:

Offline PleadInsanity

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I read the title and wanted to reply in a sensible fashion until I read the comments and pissed myself laughing.

So what problem did she come to you with that meant she would need to piss?

Watersports may well be fun, but your post and subsequent comments are definitely weird.

Clearly some sort of bladder infection, perhaps cystitis?
Be grateful if you could clear that one up shagmore, might not all seem so weird then.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:06:07 pm by PleadInsanity »

steviex00

Great comments and seem to be taken in good spirit by the self-confessed 'weird' OP.
I thought it was only me that had a young girl take great pleasure in pissing in front of me, when we were outside, playing, I was about 8 and she was 10.
I remember feeling very curious and couldn't take my eyes off her lol.
Funny, but I'm not into it now, or older women!

Shagmore, knock yourself out and enjoy it. I mean, it's not weird to want to lick a girl's ass or bust a nut over her face, is it? One man's weird is another man's normal, after all.

Offline shagmore

Great comments and seem to be taken in good spirit by the self-confessed 'weird' OP.
I thought it was only me that had a young girl take great pleasure in pissing in front of me, when we were outside, playing, I was about 8 and she was 10.
Funny, but I'm not into it now, or older women!

Shagmore, knock yourself out and enjoy it. I mean, it's not weird to want to lick a girl's ass or bust a nut over her face, is it? One man's weird is another man's normal, after all.

Cheers for that mate, thanks,   a big  :thumbsup: to you

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

I must be weird too.

+2 (or is it 3) also in my younger days had a next-door neighbour wee in front of me and found it intriguing. Still see her now occasionally as both our parents live in the same houses next to each other. Perhaps I should ask for a replay  :lol:

Not had any water sports action yet, but it is on my bucket list.

Online myothernameis

So did you wank your self off, when you got home, fingering your ass  :D :D :D :D

Online myothernameis

My comments weird, !!

Everyone on this site that comments or posts is weird in some form or other so don't get on your high horse, so its wired, not doing you any harm

:angry:

some of your comments getting near to being obscene, talking about kids, pissing and you watching them, even though you were a kid, and knew them

Offline Bikerboy

some of your comments getting near to being obscene, talking about kids, pissing and you watching them, even though you were a kid, and knew them

Didn't do it when young, but do find water sports a turn on. Tricky bit is finding a willing partner. As it's sometimes foreplay (for those closet punters..haha pardon the pun), it usually results in a frantic fuck.

Scat play? Now that is wierd!

Offline dieseldriver

Only once pissed on. Some years back (15+) visited a lady into BDSM and watersports. But as the BDSM stuff not for me, she offered to piss on my cock. So wanting my monies worth, thought OK, lets try? I knelt in the bath while she stood over me and directed a jet at my stiffy. Can remember to this day the warm gush.

Never had the inclination to do it again. And looking at some of the dogs offering, puts me right off......

Offline shagmore

If you care to actually read the comments you will see this was when I was a kid as well, there is no mention of kids otherwise. That is pedo stuff, which is wrong in all and every count.
You say, even though you where a kid, and knew them, now if I didn't know them that would have been some fucked up shit watching other people piss.
Read the comments, and if you can't do anything but criticise and twist things then sorry for you, 

Offline shagmore

Scat play? Now that is wierd!

Yep that is some fucked up shit  :lol:, not my scene and definitely weird, but eat to their own

Offline Boinky

but eat to their own

You just had to up it to another level....    :vomit:

Offline shagmore

Yep that is some fucked up shit  :lol:, not my scene and definitely weird, but eat to their own

Oops, sorry that was a typo. Am I bad   :scare:

Offline hungrypunt

but eat to their own

2 girls 1 cup

I still cant get myself to beleive its real

Offline lister2506

I must be weird too.

+2 (or is it 3) also in my younger days had a next-door neighbour wee in front of me and found it intriguing. Still see her now occasionally as both our parents live in the same houses next to each other. Perhaps I should ask for a replay  :lol:

Not had any water sports action yet, but it is on my bucket list.
Bucket list............just how much piss are you expecting her to produce???

Offline mh

when I played doctors and nurses there was one girl who I would spend a lot of time with, we were only about 8 or 9, and I always got turned on when I watched her piss.

Same here. There was a girl of same age as me when I was 10 who absolutely delighted in gathering multiple boys together at a time in the fields near where I lived to show they boys her bits and pee for us. She didn't go to my school so I have no idea "who she was", but apparently she did this all the time. I was a party to it a few times. It was a big event in my life to have a girl willingly display her wares to me.

steviex00

Bucket list............just how much piss are you expecting her to produce???

I read this comment and blurted out a laugh, had a small coughing fit and very possibly wet myself, all at the same time. One of my female collegaues came over to my desk to ask if I was OK, I've never "alt/tabbed" so fast in my life.
If it hadn't been so embarrassing, I would have said "Thanks Lister". As it is, I'm sending you the bill for my dry cleaning! :D

Offline Zimbaman

I read this comment and blurted out a laugh, had a small coughing fit and very possibly wet myself, all at the same time. One of my female collegaues came over to my desk to ask if I was OK, I've never "alt/tabbed" so fast in my life.
If it hadn't been so embarrassing, I would have said "Thanks Lister". As it is, I'm sending you the bill for my dry cleaning! :D

Your doing this at work?? Brace...  :wacko:

Offline BogBog1

Back on topic... I had the urge to go for my first watersports experience with this girl when she was visiting Cardiff a few months ago: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She was WELL up for it and started drinking copious amounts of water... however, we were having too much fun doing other stuff and unfortunately it got to the end of the punt and she was unable to pee. I can't hold that against her - the watersports wasn't a prearranged thing, it was just on the spur of the moment, so she didn't have opportunity to prepare. Next time though.... so anyway, watersports remains something I've never done, but it's on the list.

Online myothernameis

Your doing this at work?? Brace...  :wacko:

And on a works computer?, true, truly busted

steviex00

And on a works computer?, true, truly busted

Hee hee, it's my own company, I make the rules!

Offline shagmore

Back on topic... I had the urge to go for my first watersports experience with this girl when she was visiting Cardiff a few months ago: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She was WELL up for it and started drinking copious amounts of water... however, we were having too much fun doing other stuff and unfortunately it got to the end of the punt and she was unable to pee. I can't hold that against her - the watersports wasn't a prearranged thing, it was just on the spur of the moment, so she didn't have opportunity to prepare. Next time though.... so anyway, watersports remains something I've never done, but it's on the list.

You will find the WG's that offer this service usually say to tell them so they can drink plenty of water before hand, otherwise in an hour punt won't usually come through the system. Surprised that she just drank during the punt, she would have know, or should have know.
if you drink few pints, you won't be peeing straight away, unless you have had plenty before hand.

Offline BogBog1

Yeah, I can imagine... I guess she just was keen to at least try to deliver a service I asked for, even if it was sur of the moment. It wasn't like I paid any extra for it so no great loss, other than the regret that I hadn't asked her in advance (something I will definitely be doing next time I see her!) It was a great punt regardless.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 12:32:14 pm by zakkmorrison »

Offline tarkus

I love w/s - must be a weirdo I guess  :D

Love a girl who squirts too and I'm hoping to find a girl who's lactating soon. Must be a bodily fluids thing....

Offline shagmore

Water sports and squirters, heaven
 :angel girl:
Only be better if they did Anal as well
 :thumbsup: