Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLouisex - Canary Wharf - Incall  (Read 1205 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7191789) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Silencio

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £250 for 1 hr incall.

Location: Hotel chain in Canary Wharf, easy to access, no bother from staff.

Comms: Booked via text the day before, quick and easy.

Girl:
Photos are accurate, really fit gorgeous blonde, I fancied her a lot. 5'8, nice tits.

Service: DFK, OWO, Protected Sex.

Walked in and she greeted me with a kiss and a smile. Paperwork sorted and into the shower to freshen up. Back out and she launches into DFK while standing up, she's generous with the tongue and her plump fake lips feel great against mine, good kisser. She suggested I lay down on the bed where she went to town on my cock, lots of spit, good technique, plenty of eye contact, really seemed like she was into it, enthusiastically delivered. Then she asked if I wanted to fuck and I was ready to go, so she put on the condom and after some more FK she slid in and rode me, felt great and she has some skill riding on top - I flipped her into doggy and her arse has a brilliantly jiggle when being fucked in doggy, I fancied her a lot and came in the bag earlier than expected because she was really doing it for me.

Had a chat for a while and she suggested round 2 - which while I would have loved to, I'm realistically a one shot in an hour. It was clear she was expecting 2 rounds, I think if she knew it was only 1 then she would have slowed things down a bit but I fancied her so much that I was gonna pop quickly regardless. So we ended with a cuddle and a chat before another shower and then saying our goodbyes.

Recommendation: Highly recommended, review biased by how much I fancied her but I think the service regardless was delivered well and enthusiastically, great shag.

Will I return? Absolutely, she's infrequently in London though, so hopefully can catch her soon!

Offline patelprat

Nice one. Thanks for writing the review.

Did she give an indication of when she might be back in London?

Online Silencio

Nice one. Thanks for writing the review.

Did she give an indication of when she might be back in London?

She says about once per month, since this punt though she's been back once and I missed her, that was about 6 weeks ago (punt was in Feb). Her profile only tends to list the next place she's going, so I get the impression she makes it up as she goes along really. I'm just keeping my eyes peeled on her profile tbh.

Offline fred_mecury

nice review, looks hot

Adding to HL