Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karol Julia or Suyany or Janaína - Uber Dodgy profiles  (Read 430 times)

Offline bops909

There's always a risk you can't remove that the person who opens the door won't be who you thought they would be.

The great thing about UKP is that it helps reduce that risk.

What we do for each other is vital.  When AW and VS aren't up to the job it's down to us to stop the scammers and the rip-off merchants, and in this case the signs aren't pointing in a good direction.

I was drawn in by the photos on the AW profile - three photos, all the same person, tidy looking figure, nothing on revere image search. If I thought I was going to meet her then I'd be there like a shot.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nothing in the text can be verified of course. Age, ability to speak English, descriptions of service, guarantee nothing is fake - all unprovable.

But using two names in the same profile is a bit dodgy. The dodgy factor increases. "I am Julia", but I'm also Karol... I'm new in UK but you'll already know me...

The phone number then cropped up on a Vivastreet profile for someone else completely different. The risk of it being dodgy increases again.

+447535687070

So now I think  it's an organised set up with "an assistant" screening the calls and doing the bookings.  Means you don't know who you're speaking to and how good the WGs English is.

They're doing it on the cheap if they don't pay for different numbers for each WG.

The next caution is the fact that the VS images are of an established Brazilian WG. She might have come to Spain to try her luck there but why would she come here ?

Starts to look increasingly shady.

The VS profile is verified (and looks decent to be fair) but the person on the photo is different again from the ones in the profiles. More dodgy behaviour.

I think this is one to avoid.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 05:13:40 pm by bops909 »

Offline bodybuilder1997

I did check if she had a whatsapp pic and it’s another generic fake pic
Give this one a miss OP
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bops909

I did check if she had a whatsapp pic and it’s another generic fake pic
Give this one a miss OP

:hi: Thank you

Offline bops909