Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcalls to Hotels in Birmingham  (Read 1548 times)

Offline kamsinghking

Hey guys,

A long time member and reader rather than participating in the forums.

Looking for a discreet hotel and had a quick couple of questions:
- any decent hotels in the Birmingham area that you have had outcalls too?
- of those hotels do the SP's manage to get to your room with ease or do you have to go down and let them in?

Thanks all!

Offline shed

How many SP have you seen over the last 18+ months.?

Offline tesla

Hey guys,

If you are a long time member and reader then you should know the forum is for contributions, and those are best before the asking of questions

Offline kamsinghking

Sorry guys, I haven’t seen any SP in the last 2 years, in fact any in the UK for the last 5 years!

Looking to get one booked in the next few weeks, hence the question

Offline Billy no mates

Hilton Metropole NEC

I’ve used it a few times, saw some of Brums finest there.

Haven’t used it for a couple of years (covid), so it might have all changed now.

Offline alibirmingham

I echo what Tesla said about reviews etc.

But to help you out (and hopefully you review after) if it’s discretion your after you’d be hard pressed to find better then the ibis by the O2 in town (used to be the old hippodrome).

The reception is in one building and the hotel rooms in another. It’s like the American motels you see on tv. Car park also there. So direct from car to room in seconds.

Offline Straightsix

I echo what Tesla said about reviews etc.

But to help you out (and hopefully you review after) if it’s discretion your after you’d be hard pressed to find better then the ibis by the O2 in town (used to be the old hippodrome).

The reception is in one building and the hotel rooms in another. It’s like the American motels you see on tv. Car park also there. So direct from car to room in seconds.
Yes I second that, its a great place. After your punt, if you still feel horny you can sneak back to the room door and have a listen.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

Yes I second that, its a great place. After your punt, if you still feel horny you can sneak back to the room door and have a listen.

:lol: Feel sorry for any poor bastard who tries to listen to me. They’ll be scarred for life

Offline Cal55

:lol: Feel sorry for any poor bastard who tries to listen to me. They’ll be scarred for life

As long as you don’t sound like a donkey, I’m sure it’s not so bad! :lol:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

As long as you don’t sound like a donkey, I’m sure it’s not so bad! :lol:
😄
I think he's hung like a donkey. It's the SP screaming that would put you off, especially if he's paid extra for anal. 😄
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 10:49:08 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

😄
I think he's hung like a donkey. It's the SP screaming that would put you off, especially if he's paid extra for anal. 😄

I wish lads, but then again being hung like a donkey ain’t really a good thing with the usual line of “too big” from some sp’s

Offline Cal55

😄

😂😂😂😂

£50 extra at the most for anal. You get some idiots out there who pay astronomical prices for it!
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 69shadesofblue

I’ve used the Hyatt in the past. SP’s love it there.

Hotel has now installed key card for the lifts but the reception/foyer is large so you won’t stand out waiting for your sp.

Offline Cryton123

Hey guys,

Looking for a discreet hotel and had a quick couple of questions:
- any decent hotels in the Birmingham area that you have had outcalls too?
- of those hotels do the SP's manage to get to your room with ease or do you have to go down and let them in?

Thanks all!

Did you manage to make a booking? And if so will you be writing a review?

The forum was good enough to help you after all.

Offline alibirmingham

At the very least tell us which hotel you used  :D

Offline kamsinghking

Did you manage to make a booking? And if so will you be writing a review?

The forum was good enough to help you after all.

Punt is coming up in a couple of weeks as I have a works do in Birmingham, will leave a review after this

Offline HornyPanda37

I'd be surprised if the works do stays on given current situation - unless you work in govt in which case carry on   :lol:

Offline JontyR

Punt is coming up in a couple of weeks as I have a works do in Birmingham, will leave a review after this

Have you got someone booked?

I wonder whether the clean air charge has put off any outcall providers from going into the centre. I know its put me off from going into town to punt.

Offline bonham

I'd rather punt outside city centre
Finding a parking space
Needling change
Trying go pay on your card
Getting tickets
Traffic
Finding the location
Not saying I'm not tempted as all the decent ones seem to be in city centre