Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good afternoon everyone  (Read 285 times)

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Hello. I’m new here so please be gentle . I’ve a review to do but I don’t know how to go about putting a link up . I’m on iPhone have know access to a computer, so if a kind person could give me a crash course in putting the link up I would be most grateful, thank you

Offline alabama1

Not sure on an iphone but if you put the review up minus the link, i am sure Goldfinch our resident link Meister will add it if/when he is able  :thumbsup:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Ok . Thanks very much for your help . I’ll get it done later today 👍

Offline Dark Vader

Hello. I’m new here so please be gentle . I’ve a review to do but I don’t know how to go about putting a link up . I’m on iPhone have know access to a computer, so if a kind person could give me a crash course in putting the link up I would be most grateful, thank you

Go to the page of the person in question. Click on the top address box, copy and paste inside your review. Make sure to delete it down so only the External Link/Members Only numbers) are showing.

Offline The_Don

Highlight the URL, ⌘C to copy it and ⌘V to paste it.

If you have the time, have a look  at the the punting wiki: External Link/Members Only <> External Link/Members Only

Which has some useful info (IMO) for both new and seasoned punters. 

External Link/Members Only