Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- and xxsophiarosexx - Duo in Birmingham  (Read 4835 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was bound to happen sooner or later but today was the day I was going to get a taste of my own medicine. Not a bad thing though really.

Having already done a 4 some with Hannah and Sophia and 121 meetings with each I was still due a duo with them both, and Hannah had experienced my T&T session, Sophia was a little envious and so we decided the Hannah and I would T&T Sophia to even the score.

I travelled to Birmingham on a grey wet Friday to a decent hotel on the outskirts, managed to beat my way through the horrendous traffic and get there exactly on time. Sent my "Heeere" text and got a call straight back directing me to the room.

Hannah opened the door dressed in her usual bra, stockings, sussies looking absolutely dreamy with the biggest grin and pulled me in and started eating my face, and Sophia was laying on the bed blindfolded wearing nothing but a smile and some tights ready for me to make my shredded work of art out of them. The room was well lit so I had no problem identifying them and there was definitely only the two of them in the room for sure.  :sarcastic:

Sophia has pouty, very kissable lips and they were covered in bright red lipstick, making them look very tasty indeed. So I grabbed a quick snog, smearing both of us in lippie.

I unpacked my stuff, while Hannah was pawing at my clothes and got me half undressed before I'd even set up the scene. Eventually got the music going and Sophia kitted out with the headphones, got out the tools of my trade. No chocolate today as the girls are vegan, so got some Mango Juice, and extra chilled fruit to enjoy and ice of course.

Hannah and I started at the bottom, cutting Sophia's toes free, then legs, sucked her toes in between touching each other and some fingering, touching and snogging. Got the ice into play and Sophia was already moaning with pleasure. Her breasts though small are nice and perky and she has amazingly responsive large tasty nipples that were stood to attention especially when we dripped the ice onto her breast and stomach and then the nipples, then sucked them until they could stand no more prouder.

Hannah cut away at her crotch eager to dive in and start licking Sophia's now very wet pussy, so I slid in behind Hannah who lifted her gorgeous full arse up to allow me access to her lovely bushy pussy and I got right in slurping and licking merrily away.

The the beat picked up pace and so out came the spatula. Sophia was writhing in pleasure and pain as I slapped her arse with my hand and Hannah used the spatula in time with the music, she was wincing before each hit as she knew it was coming. Relief followed with kisses, rubs and licks on her red bits.

Then the pace slowed down and out came the fruit, kissing and eating between the three of us, I put a piece on her pussy and Hannah devoured it slowly with lots of tongue.

I'd had some BJ action from Hannah earlier but was ready to jump on Sophia for the grand finale, but Golfnut Junior was not standing, so Hannah put her amazing technique to use yet again and after a minute of her sucking me back to life, and I was now ready to take Sophia over the edge.

I climbed on after covering up and slipped into her tight and now very wet pussy. She yelped, then starting murmuring the word fuck over and over as I pumped her to orgasm and as the track ended we collapsed in a heap. Took off the blindfold and she was beaming. She is really pretty if anyone has any doubts, believe me. Big eyes small pert nose and thick pouty lips can hardly be described as anything but, unless you are blind of course.

As we all lay in a heap, they knew I was now ready for some attention on me, and Hannah then suggested I put on the blindfold and headphones and let them do me. Not had the pleasure as I prefer to give rather than receive, but with these two gorgeous women in control I felt I had no option but to go with it.

What followed next was a blur of kissing, iced blow jobs, fruit, juice and tongues in my mouth, pussy in face, then the piéce de resistance: Someone covered me up then sat reverse cow girl and bounced on my cock and ground back and forth while the other was doing all sorts of nice things. Then I felt the rubber come off and another one go on and do similar things in cowgirl, it was a rather sublime experience indeed.

I was about ready to explode when they both went to town on my cock with hands and tongues taking me over the edge I was hanging on to the bed for dear life as i shot my load and then it was over. That was indeed the definition bliss.

Some wind down kissing, cuddling and chat, then got dressed and headed back north up the M42 in a stupefied daze wondering what just happened.

For me these two make the perfect duo. They're well into each other, there is not much they won't do to each other and they look good, taste good and fuck like rabbits.

Shame about the distance but what the heck they're worth travelling for in my book.

GN

Offline azrael

Glad you had a good time, they do get into amongst themselves. having had the pleasure of hannah and sophia. I might just have to pay these two another visit  :drinks:

Offline wolves lad

Great review.......Soooooooo Jealous

Online Steely Dan

You dawg!  You are a sub.

Watch out: Next time they might tie you REALLY tight and fuck off to the pub!

GolfNut

You dawg!  You are a sub.

Watch out: Next time they might tie you REALLY tight and fuck off to the pub!

:lol: :lol: :lol: SD my old matey.  :drinks:

As long as they brought me a drink back that would be okay  :D

Shure

Anyone got a face pic of Hannah? Heard tons about her but never seen her!

GolfNut

Anyone got a face pic of Hannah? Heard tons about her but never seen her!

Have a look at her media gallery on UKE @-xhannahx- . There is a partial face pic in there. She is really pretty IMHO.

Shure

Have a look at her media gallery on UKE @-xhannahx- . There is a partial face pic in there. She is really pretty IMHO.

You have to be a member.  :manhater:

Offline blue80

You have to be a member.  :manhater:

If only there was a simple way around that tricky problem

Offline _Bender_

If only there was a simple way around that tricky problem

Errr .... Sign up!!!  :unknown:

Offline zack88

Hi Guys what are their ages- hannah and sophie rose?

Offline Madone1

Hi Guys what are their ages- hannah and sophie rose?

Both girls are early 30s but are both a dirty as funk.

Offline Jawbreak

xHannahx Seems to have gone  :cry:

or am i just not finding her on my searches and investigations  :cry:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline BustaNut

xHannahx Seems to have gone  :cry:

or am i just not finding her on my searches and investigations  :cry:

She's on a break for the next few weeks apparently.