Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Welsh Diamond - Cardiff tour  (Read 1509 times)

6 review(s) for AmberWelsh-Diamond (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mrdiamond77

Been trying to see Amber for ages, but as she is based in Swansea and works part time, it has been difficult. Finally got to see her on her recent tour of Cardiff.

Comms were great and booking was made for 1 hour at a special discount rate of £100. Location was a hotel near City Centre, and Amber was ready for me on time of appointment.

There are plenty of pics of her on UKE. They are accurate. Pretty girl, slim, flat chested and nice bum. Greeting from Amber was warm and welcoming, money was then exchanged and shower offered and taken.

Started off with kissing, before Amber gave me OWO, which was excellent.  Then had protected sex, firstly in cowgirl, then doggy and missionary, before Amber finished me off by hand. Had a break and a chat before we tried for round 2, but the little soldier was knackered.

Another shower was offered and then we said goodbye. Great booking and I would see Amber again.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to have you back in the game MrD. And sounds like a good punt too. I must say, from her media images on UKE she does look very pretty

Offline aps

Thanks for the review MrD. She has been on the HL for a while. Need to visit soon

Offline Steelworker

Glad you enjoyed, MrD. She does look nice  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

When Mr diamond met...miss diamond?  :D

Happy for you.  :)

Offline Swsnapper

Twice I have attempted to make a booking with her and she has been very blunt and abrupt with responses so haven't perused after the second time.  Does look good in fairness from pics though