Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Useless Marykiss  (Read 409 times)

2 review(s) for Marisol Hot Hot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Double009123

Just a mirror of the previous negative review, total bs and nonsense service, once I realised it was going to be a shit show I collected my self saved my money for a better SP and left.

Girl as pics, modern apartment, easy to find location which was prob the best parts of this.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just a mirror of the previous negative review, total bs and nonsense service, once I realised it was going to be a shit show I collected my self saved my money for a better SP and left.

Girl as pics, modern apartment, easy to find location which was prob the best parts of this.

Whats her AW profile, also a bit more info would be helpful on these reviews as they are rather short
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 01:31:59 am by Brazilian Martian »

SaneOnes

I'm confused by half the reviews posted this morning.

So, you did get a nonsense service and yet you managed to collect yourself and had also saved some money???

Online tantraman

Well done for walking, OP :thumbsup: ... you at least realized in time that you were in for a "shit show" with Marykiss (formerly Picolina), whereas I didn't and then had to suffer "being readily fucked over by a runt-of-a-cunt".

We live and learn.

:music:

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only

Note that a minimum content is required. Reviews without enough description to justify the rating usually get turned into a discussion thread.