Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty zasha or sexymimi19  (Read 1504 times)

Champ

As going to book either one but wanted to know which would be better to provide a dominant service

Offline Silver Birch

If you put links to their AW profiles, not only will you get a better response, but will also link to their ukp reviews.

Offline FCB

In future you might find this useful....

How to do an Adultwork profile search in UKpunting (using the Adultwork profile ID number).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

Offline bungry

If you want to shag some fit birds who act like dead fish while you are doing your business then either meet the bill.

Mimi has some great tits and body, but has an odd face and will act like a dead women and stare at the ceiling while you shag her.

Offline Jonestown

....................will act like a dead women and stare at the ceiling while you shag her.

I just hate it when they do that, especially if you are engaging in RO at the time, at least with shagging you can flip them over and take then in reverse missionary, no chance of them staring at the ceiling then.

Offline bungry

Yeah it was odd with Mimi.....she would act dead and stare at the ceiling but let me finger the flipping heck out of her....  She would not be squirting but there were splashes spitting everywhere out of her pussy......but still doing a staring job at the ceiling whilst this was going on.  I did see Mimi about 3 times when she was £50 for 30 mins until I pissed her off by asking for a standing hand job and cumming all over her face and tits which dribbled down to her pussy (that was the bit that pissed her off the most). 

Offline bungry

I have never seen Zasha.....I have wanted to do but everytime I see her photos I keep seeing that large mole on her collar bone which is a bit of a turn off of me.

Offline king tarzan

If you want to shag some fit birds who act like dead fish while you are doing your business then either meet the bill.

Mimi has some great tits and body, but has an odd face and will act like a dead women and stare at the ceiling while you shag her.

I saw this mimi in my local sainsburys a while back..
Face is a bit squarey sqaushey but real good body

I would love to eat the mango of Zasha and snog her till she is snog drunk..
But lack of snogging just puts me off seeing her and no owo
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LanceVance

I have seen both. Mimi has a great body and is professional with her service but can report that she is only in it for the money and acts like it as fellow posters have already noted in this thread. I rated her a Neutral.

Zasha is similar. Her body isn't as hot as Mimi's in my opinion (I understand this is subjective), but did seem to interact a bit more and was more proactive than Mimi. I rated her as Positive but looking back was probably more a Neutral. Neither would be regarded as my top punts. 

If I was to see only one of them again, I would probably go with Mimi.