Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Emma  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Loki101

Hi,

Has anyone seen Submissive Emma? (External Link/Members Only)

Can't seem to find any reviews.

Thanks.

Offline Fully Sated

Offline Loki101

Thanks, but surely that's a different Emma? (as London Retreat are dominatrices)

Offline dfg

Can't be 100% sure it's her, but am pretty sure that it's the same girl I saw about 6-7 years ago in Victoria, pre UKP. 

If they are one and the same she'll be older than the claimed late 20s, but it was a very good encounter when I saw her.  She was in v decent shape.  Quite little, slim, firm, and said she had a low pain threshold which was why she was good at what she did.

I didn't get to explore many of her services, as was just there to see what A would be like. What was clear was that whilst she was submissive, she was continually encouraging me to do things to her which were on her menu, even though they weren't my cup of tea.

As well as being v proactive, she also seemed very grounded, normal and easy to book with and talk to. Comms and reliability were excellent.

I've just seen that one of her rather old reviews mentions that she was in Victoria, which increases the likelihood that it is the same girl.  Think she was working from two locations according to the day of the week back then.

So, it was some time ago, but the session was good enough to be pretty memorable.

Hope the above at least vaguely helps.