Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it Just Me or Is UKP Becoming Infiltrated By BB'ers  (Read 6705 times)

Offline hendrix

This issue with this approach is that in the moment the girl may feel unable to stop someone for safety reasons, just because they don't stop you doesn't mean they want it

+1

Offline southcoastpunter

This issue with this approach is that in the moment the girl may feel unable to stop someone for safety reasons, just because they don't stop you doesn't mean they want it

i am 100% agreeing with you MissW!

Offline Doc Holliday

His full quote was "I've slipped it in and she's allowed me too".

Actually his full quote also said this.

The thing is as I said some WG don't advertise BB and even have 'no never don't ask', but I bet if you just went in some wouldn't say no.

That's non consensual

Offline Jujy78

When I said, if you just went in I didn't mean going straight in. Back then we're taking 25 years ago. I used to like going on top and rubbing my dick against the pussy part of foreplay. Now at that point most WG would initiate to put a condom or some will say carry on but make sure you don't put it in. Honestly in both my instances it just slipped in while doing that sort of foreplay I carried on at the heat of the moment she didn't say no or show any sort of objection. Off course I would've apologized and stopped immediately If I thought otherwise. If we go by the example of she feels threatened to tell me to stop then the massage review is full of punters doing sexual assault cz 5 out 10 reviews state I tried touching her boobs/pussy and she allowed me. Surely they are trying there luck with touching there private parts and if they don't say anything they see it as consent. Anyway we are going off topic here.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When I said, if you just went in I didn't mean going straight in. Back then we're taking 25 years ago. I used to like going on top and rubbing my dick against the pussy part of foreplay. Now at that point most WG would initiate to put a condom or some will say carry on but make sure you don't put it in. Honestly in both my instances it just slipped in while doing that sort of foreplay I carried on at the heat of the moment she didn't say no or show any sort of objection. Off course I would've apologized and stopped immediately If I thought otherwise. If we go by the example of she feels threatened to tell me to stop then the massage review is full of punters doing sexual assault cz 5 out 10 reviews state I tried touching her boobs/pussy and she allowed me. Surely they are trying there luck with touching there private parts and if they don't say anything they see it as consent. Anyway we are going off topic here.
If you look any reviews that mention doing anything the SP hasn't agreed to the punter is called out on it and it is made clear it is sexual assault.

Those found to be boundary pushers don't last long on here, it isn't something we condone.

For some reason some people seem to think that just because they are paying for sex they own the SP and can do what they like, they don't and they can't.

Offline Jujy78

Just to add I went back to both of them they were my regulars. However I would never promote or initiate BB. I knew I was risking but I was young and naive then. Early 20s age wise. Again the point I was making is we frown on a WG that advertises BB. But how do we know some of them do it but advertise as no. Ok it doesn't accidentally have to slip in you can go and ask and she'll say ok then. The next punter wouldn't know would he that the previous punter went BB on her.

Offline Jujy78

If you look any reviews that mention doing anything the SP hasn't agreed to the punter is called out on it and it is made clear it is sexual assault.

Those found to be boundary pushers don't last long on here, it isn't something we condone.

For some reason some people seem to think that just because they are paying for sex they own the SP and can do what they like, they don't and they can't.

Thanks for clearing that up

Offline PumpDump

I am confused about how some of you approach punting. Do you verbally ask for permission on each and everything you do before you do it?

For example, if you are kissing a girl's boobs, and she seems clearly turned on, you are then kissing her stomach, inner legs, she is reacting as if enjoying, hips gyrating, etc. Would you stop the flow and ask for permission to start RO, or would you just read the signs and let it happen naturally.

Would you ask for permission initially to touch her boobs, then ask for permission to kiss them, then ask for permission to touch her butt, etc .
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 01:49:02 pm by PumpDump »

Offline puntingking

I am confused about how some of you approach punting. Do you verbally ask for permission on each and everything you do before you do it?

For example, if you are kissing a girl's boobs, and she seems clearly turned on, you are then kissing her stomach, inner legs, she is reacting as if enjoying, hips gyrating, etc. Would you stop the flow and ask for permission to start RO, or would you just read the signs and let it happen naturally.

Would you ask for permission initially to touch her boobs, then ask for permission to kiss them, then ask for permission to touch her butt, etc .

do another topic if you want to discuss that. You will be altering the original discussion of this topic.

Lets stick to the subject of this topic which is  "Is it Just Me or Is UKP Becoming Infiltrated By BB'ers"  :hi:

Offline madmania

Not to that extent but yes, I’ll normally ask before doing something unless it’s been agreed before hand.

Prime example is when giving RO, I’ll check if fingering is okay.

You don’t have to be a lame goober about it, but it takes all of half a second to say “fingers okay?” before sticking them in  :unknown:

It really doesn’t affect the flow or mood, and certainly affects it far less than trying to do something without asking and have the WG stop you, or doing something she doesn’t enjoy and is clearly uncomfortable with.

Offline Taxidriver1111

A girl on my hot list changed her profile to offering bb. I contacted her to see if her profile had been hacked and she said no. Guys had to provide a clean bill of health. The test result isn't worth the paper it's written on, unless they get tested every time they have sex.
I removed her from my hot list

Offline PumpDump

do another topic if you want to discuss that. You will be altering the original discussion of this topic.

Lets stick to the subject of this topic which is  "Is it Just Me or Is UKP Becoming Infiltrated By BB'ers"  :hi:

I response to that, I think the BB'ers have always been here, perhaps they feel a bit more brave to be open about it in recent times. Which is good news for everybody, good for the guys who like BB, and good for the guys who want to avoid girls who offer it.

Offline PumpDump

A girl on my hot list changed her profile to offering bb. I contacted her to see if her profile had been hacked and she said no. Guys had to provide a clean bill of health. The test result isn't worth the paper it's written on, unless they get tested every time they have sex.
I removed her from my hot list

What's her profile, I will add her to my hot list  :lol:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I response to that, I think the BB'ers have always been here, perhaps they feel a bit more brave to be open about it in recent times. Which is good news for everybody, good for the guys who like BB, and good for the guys who want to avoid girls who offer it.

Absolutely agree I'd far rather know who does and who doesn't BB, the point I was making is not in regards to BB perse but to consent.

I don't require a punter to stop every 10 seconds to ask about every tiny thing but I would expect them to ask if fingers are allowed during RO, if its OK to stick a finger up my arse (it's not but many try to sneak it in ) and if someone is on top prior to penetrative sex I am very very careful as to where their cock is, I 100% expect them to ask if they can frot bare, the answer is always NO and I will move them to the side by positioning of my body to stop them rubbing their bare cock on the pink bits and will tell them to stop if they persist in trying, there is no rubbing before a condom is on.

I have had many a discussion with guys who pull back onto their knees while between my legs and ask to rub it to get it wet while bare, it's always No and I've asked 3 that I can recall to leave for persistently trying to 'slip it in'

If you want BB there is absolutely no excuse for it to be acciental,  there is always a point where a conversation can be had and that's not when you are on top of a woman where she is in the more vulnerable position.

Offline advent2016

I try and avoid BB providers and ones that have been seen by other users who engage in BB, even though 101% of the time I user a condom for any vaginal or anal penetration.
The problem I've found in the past is if you mention it you get a few users telling that everyone does BB and I should wind my neck in and not mention it.
rarely I've been offered BB by some previous high positive count SP. If it's only once, I think I may have misunderstood and not mention it as I don't want to damage anyone's reputation inadvertently.
What I would like to see is that any post that is about verified BB is clearly mentioned in the subject line in the reviews. I know most are but some still slip through ;)

A SP I've seen previously who didn't mention BB on AW sent me a text offering both V and A BB (her AW profile has disappeared)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401315.msg4058731#msg4058731