Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaBellas/alternatives  (Read 576 times)

Offline adc25

Hey Guys,

I'm not overly active on here - I dip in from time to time but I'm certainly not overly experienced with the whole punting thing. I've visited a few independents found on adultwork but that's it.

Anyway, I recently discovered Annabellas in Milton Keynes website and intend to pay a visit soon having read generally positive things.

My question for you you guys is, is there any similar operations to Annabellas operating in say High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Oxford area? I like Annabellas' style with the website and schedule etc but MK is just a bit too far away to be convenient.

Also, I've only tried Adultwork.com - are there any other alternatives you would recommend?

Thanks for helping a relative newbie!

Cheers!

Online Steely Dan

1) No MK is special.
2) There are some crap alternatives (External Link/Members Only ), and AW has its flaws, but none better.

For other things read here about the SE
External Link/Members Only

And look around here and the home page for comments about AW etc.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:38:18 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline adc25

Thanks Steely Dan! Couple of interesting links there.....

I have seen vivastreet a few times - always strikes me as a bit fishy. Not sure why, maybe it is the lack of feedback that AW offers.

Online Steely Dan

Thanks Steely Dan! Couple of interesting links there.....

I have seen vivastreet a few times - always strikes me as a bit fishy. Not sure why, maybe it is the lack of feedback that AW offers.
YW. Err on the side of dis-believing AW feedback too.  Only trust UKP.  Another problem with viva is it is hard (almost impossible) for even UKP to keep track of them.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hey Guys,

I'm not overly active on here - I dip in from time to time but I'm certainly not overly experienced with the whole punting thing. I've visited a few independents found on adultwork but that's it.

Anyway, I recently discovered Annabellas in Milton Keynes website and intend to pay a visit soon having read generally positive things.

My question for you you guys is, is there any similar operations to Annabellas operating in say High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Oxford area? I like Annabellas' style with the website and schedule etc but MK is just a bit too far away to be convenient.

Also, I've only tried Adultwork.com - are there any other alternatives you would recommend?

Thanks for helping a relative newbie!

Cheers!

Welcome to UKP. Will you be reviewing any of the indies you've seen on AW? Building up your credibility through contribution will generally yield better, more helpful responses to questions like yours. I can't help much I'm afraid.

As an aside, a cynic might suspect that cunt Karl is thinking of branching out his operation to other areas. :hi:

Offline adc25

Hey Guys,

So following on from my post a little while back, I just thought I'd update you..... I've tried out Annabellas twice now, (most recently yesterday).

I'll probably post some proper reviews in due course but first meet was with Helen, second with Adrienne. Enjoyed both visits but the second was definitely better. (Adrienne was so much more pro active!)

Neither visit was at one of the walk-in locations - intrigued to see how that works - but both flats were nice, clean, easy to find/park etc etc. I think the photos on the Annabellas website are a bit over photoshopped but I wasn't disappointed in either case. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop on that website!  :yahoo:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hey Guys,

So following on from my post a little while back, I just thought I'd update you..... I've tried out Annabellas twice now, (most recently yesterday).

I'll probably post some proper reviews in due course but first meet was with Helen, second with Adrienne. Enjoyed both visits but the second was definitely better. (Adrienne was so much more pro active!)

Neither visit was at one of the walk-in locations - intrigued to see how that works - but both flats were nice, clean, easy to find/park etc etc. I think the photos on the Annabellas website are a bit over photoshopped but I wasn't disappointed in either case. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop on that website!  :yahoo:

Right, so I infer you won't be reviewing any of the indies you've talked about seeing but instead you'll do us a couple of positive reviews on Annabellas. Thanks for touting.