Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touch of Asia - New Shop in Aldershot  (Read 2012 times)

Offline whydoidothis

Right next door to Shanghai Massage, Grosvenor Road, Aldershot - think its the lady who has the laundrette. Great excuse for calling in to the launderette. Spoilt for choice. Never seen that before.
Let us know if anyone has visited.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 02:59:07 pm by whydoidothis »

Offline WhackDaddy

Looks like the service will be fun as the back door is open  :D :D

Offline Justanotherman

Drove past the other day - couldn't work out where the back door was, the street behind didn't seem to have the door on it.

Offline whydoidothis

I  don't see a back door, maybe the name or internal back door behind the launderette. There isn't even a phone number

Offline Justanotherman

I  don't see a back door, maybe the name or internal back door behind the launderette. There isn't even a phone number

If you look closer you will see a phone number is behind the 'coming soon' banner

Offline whydoidothis

updated photo of two massage shops next door to each other in Aldershot
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:58:23 am by whydoidothis »

Offline whydoidothis

Image did not load up yesterday - 2 massage shops next door to each other

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:58:21 am by whydoidothis »

Offline Baxter63

Service yard from Barrack Road?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline whydoidothis

Just passed shop this morning, attractive Chinese girl mid 20's I'd say.

Now there is a phone number 07577-679898
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 02:12:05 pm by whydoidothis »

Offline Justanotherman

So can you go in through the front, or is it round the back

Offline whydoidothis

It's a stupid name for a shop, there is no back so it must be through the front

Offline Baxter63

Did you check out if there's a service yard, accessed from Barrack Road? There is an alleyway/entrance that seems to go into a yard - it looks like it does on Google maps. Might also be access to the flats above?

Why is the shop name stupid, btw? A Touch of Asia seems to be appropriate.

Offline whydoidothis

The shop is located on Grosvenor Road, Barrack Road is on the other side. You just enter via launderette I guess

Offline Baxter63

They must have changed the sign, then? It's clearly, A Touch of Asia, on the fascia board in the photographs. I guess the photos must be out of date?

As for Barrack Road? It's quite normal for shops and flats above shops, to be accessed from a service road or service yard at the rear. They are clear, on the poster in your photo, that Back door is open. Google maps certainly suggest it. You can clearly see an access alleyway, into a rear yard, from Barrack Road.

Using the front door wouldn't bother me but we do know that shy lads would prefer a more 'hidden' way in.

:hi:

Offline Justanotherman

OK, I popped in.

You access via the laundrette. Looks like laundrette staff also run the massage business. Couldnt properly see round corner - looked like room is just curtained off, not a proper door, but that might have been a little stock room or something and theres a real room around the corner. I dont know, could quite make it out.

35 for 30, 45 for 60.

Two girls there. Both around mid 30s to mid 40s. Not young anyway. Friendly. I wasnt tempted though as I was in the middle of trying to arrange something else, which hasnt come to fruition and now im regretting not TOFFT in there.

Offline whydoidothis

I was thinking it is the small room on the right as you walk in the door. I called and asked prices and was told to come in. No idea of prices

Offline Justanotherman

Its also quite clearly and obviously called a touch of asia, not back door.

Offline mh

Its also quite clearly and obviously called a touch of asia, not back door.

It is terrible signage but I agree.

Offline Baxter63

As I commented, if the photos are true, it's very good signage. Take a look. The fascia board is the usual place for shop names. Big letters, too.

Has anybody confirmed if there is a back yard to a back door?

Offline Justanotherman

As I commented, if the photos are true, it's very good signage. Take a look. The fascia board is the usual place for shop names. Big letters, too.

Has anybody confirmed if there is a back yard to a back door?

You walk in via the laundrette. You walk to the back where they have a little back offie, and there is a little reception desk. Its something of a work in progress - one of the two ladies was up a step ladder emulsioning the wall.

Imagine a reception desk area in the tatty back of a laundrette. Thats what it is.

Offline Baxter63

Cheers, J-a-m.

Noticed that somebody has changed the Subject title - to something it isn't.

Offline Doormatt

So can you get a full service whilst waiting for a service wash ?

Offline mh

if the photos are true, it's very good signage.

Well to me it looks like the shop perhaps "used to be called" one thing and is rebranding as another with temporary signage! I agree it almost certainly isn't called "back door" and is just called A Touch of Asia, but given that there's no actual back door according to the reports above it is hard to know what the heck they are meaning! The "back door inside the launderette having entered through the front door" I suppose.  :wacko:

Offline whydoidothis

It has always been the launderette, it once had a small barbers space at the front. Signage is new.

Offline mh

It has always been the launderette, it once had a small barbers space at the front. Signage is new.

I know "Chinese laundries" were a thing, but I did think "A Touch of Asia" was a little odd for a launderette!  :D

"We take our washing here because my wife loves a touch of Asia on her skimpies"...

Offline whydoidothis

She takes dry cleaning as well go for the Full Service

Offline oldrascal

I'd like to add a small extra bit of information about this new massage shop.  I called in today, and was invited in to the very small area through the 'back door' of the launderette by an attractive (to me) petite Asian (Chinese?) lady about 40 years old.  She was wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress with a flared skirt part. There appeared to be a massage room with a door behind a tiny reception desk. I asked for prices and enquired whether they have a shower.  She told me 30 for 30 and 45 for 60, and that they do have a shower, but that it was not in use today.  She pulled back the curtain to show me, and there was a workman in there with all his tools.  Her English seemed good; she seemed to understand when I told her that I couldn't stay today, as I only had a short time while the OH was at the hairdresser's. Might be worth trying when I can next 'get away'!

Offline Jonestown

I'd like to add a small extra bit of information about this new massage shop.  I called in today, and was invited in to the very small area through the 'back door' of the launderette by an attractive (to me) petite Asian (Chinese?) lady about 40 years old.  She was wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress with a flared skirt part. There appeared to be a massage room with a door behind a tiny reception desk. I asked for prices and enquired whether they have a shower.  She told me 30 for 30 and 45 for 60, and that they do have a shower, but that it was not in use today.  She pulled back the curtain to show me, and there was a workman in there with all his tools.  Her English seemed good; she seemed to understand when I told her that I couldn't stay today, as I only had a short time while the OH was at the hairdresser's. Might be worth trying when I can next 'get away'!

Don't suppose you asked what the actual name of the establishment is supposed to be did you ?

As much as I find the idea of a sex establishment being called Back Door amusing, I somehow doubt it. If you google back door Aldershot you get endless hits for DIY places.

Offline oldrascal

I didn't ask about the name, but as noted by others, the shop name seems to be 'A Touch of Asia', and the 'back door' is just how you access the massage area.  It's actually a curtain at the back of the launderette. The actual massage room, at the back and to the right, appeared to have a door.

Offline Bonker

I think they run a gambling den and a bar in the place.
I asked the lady and she said :

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

Offline whydoidothis

Yes it is "Touch of Asia", "Back Door" has been removed from signage. The massage area is at the back of the launderette where there is a desk and a massage area separated by a curtain. So you have to walk through the launderette area to have a massage - could be embarrassing. Ideal alibi just say asking about dry cleaning. I dropped in and was greeted by a tall Chinese (50 years) lady with long hair reaching the waist. Limited English and said new girl in on Saturday at 10:00 am. Wasn't interested in providing a service. So we will see.

Offline Justanotherman

Anyone given this place a proper go then yet?
As noted above, I made it as far as the back door but didn't venture beyond

Offline whydoidothis

Decided to take the bull by the horns and visit this place. Will publish my review tomorrow under Reviews

Offline whydoidothis

I just popped my head in Shanghai Massage and Touch of Asia.

I think Shanghai will be gone - really pretty girls at TOA, Shanghai had a plump mature lady

Sorry Shanghai - you won't be seeing me anymore