Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyKateUK  (Read 867 times)

bcg12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've searched for her on here but no results. Anyone seen her, looks gorgeous

np500

No phone number, virtually nothing on likes list for £200 an hour, taking the piss, I'd have thought it's just a profile parked in Cardiff for p g money , but no p g ? Would't pay that money for so little if she was genuine, could hold hands I guess !

Offline HughJardon

Reds spot on with his prognosis, not a lot known from this group but I suspect a bit of Camming, PG pisstaking

Expensive Tofft to boot

Offline Corus Boy

I'm sure those photos of Kate have been around on another profile from a few years.

Haven't '4-Play Models' been exposed on here as overpriced fakes?

np500

Wasn't there a woman looking about 50/60 wanting 200 an hour,  there are others as you say C B ! If only watchdog would listen !
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:41:11 am by np500 »

Offline pork sword

Wasn't there a woman looking about 50/60 wanting 200 an hour,  there are others as you say C B ! If only watchdog would listen !
This was the biddy Red    External Link/Members Only  No prices on profile now..

np500

Yes, that's the one P S, as C B says there are a load of them, most are very good looking, but there's always an exception to the rule ! And she'd be the exception . Think we had a debate as to , is it a bloke. Or not ? !
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:10:12 pm by np500 »