Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine of Maidenhead  (Read 967 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her four years ago, so I think an update is in order.

Logistics: Easy.  Her number showed, booked by text, confirmed on the morning, got flat number when I arrived. 1 hr £130.
Location: Well known block of flats above Sainsbury's in Maidenhead.  So easy parking.  Very fit for use flat.
Lady: When I saw her 4 years ago, I thought she was 39.  So now I'll go with 43.  Whatever - still a very hot sexy lady.  She has aged a bit ... her hair is shorter and a bit more grey than in her pictures.  Her tits (and nipples) are just as good as before. Just old enough now to be young hot slim MILF.
Style: Not sure how to express this.  She is a bit formal and polite.  Sexy librarian vibe.  She only said one curse word in the time we were together and she said 'sorry'. No dirty talk.
Service.  Nice kissing with tongue, but not deep full on snog.  No objection (and seemed to like) my hands and mouth on her amazing tits and nipples. OW. OK, I said librarian and no OWO so you are thinking a tad cold?  But no, the fucking and RO was absolutely fantastic.  OMG she loved to fuck! Position after position.  Pussy on mouth.  Oily wank.  Doggy.  Spoons. Pronebone. Quick rest (for me ... she didn't seem to need) and round 2 was even better.  Who knew shorter greyish-haired, soft spoken ladies could fuck up a storm?

Can't wait for the next time I'm in the area.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:55:39 pm by Steely Dan »