Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gambia - any experiences?  (Read 136203 times)

Offline Double009123

It is higher quality yes and a very popular place.

I'm back in Gambia since last night. With last night being Eid it was super super busy with lots of people everywhere in big groups. All the women in traditional dresses ect. I had already arranged for someone to meet me after I had checked in and she was there early ... She didn't even wait for the hotel reception to bring the WiFi password before she was laid on the bed and pulling her panties to the side and rubbing herself and asking me to come kiss her..... Which made for a really awkward 5 minutes of being rock hard ontop of her whilst he brought the password..after that though we had a couple of rounds. Had pepper steak at Jamaica Jamaica and then a couple more afterwards and then I was super tired. Was woken by the cleaners at almost 11.

Today just gonna chill out with this woman and take it easy I think with maybe a trip to fajara later on.

Running through the chat afro introductions seems like a good source, is there any other apps that have a better rate that you could suggest, looking at the pics on afro introductions and when last seen it seems to be all over the place and quality seems questionable.

Thanks for the extensive input!

Offline Rocketmanbob

You don’t need a dating app in the Gambia. Full stop.
Just be friendly, smile, you can’t fail

Offline paulo069

In terms of girlie bars Britannia has been demolished, Time is a good option but where else are easy places to pick up girls?

Offline Rocketmanbob

In terms of girlie bars Britannia has been demolished, Time is a good option but where else are easy places to pick up girls?

If you read the many posts from the past 6 months, all the information is there .

Offline Double009123

You don’t need a dating app in the Gambia. Full stop.
Just be friendly, smile, you can’t fail

That sounds great, I'm planning to go around October/ November and would like something to be lined up as soon as I arrive, seems dating apps are the best for this or am I wrong?

Offline Malvolio

That sounds great, I'm planning to go around October/ November and would like something to be lined up as soon as I arrive, seems dating apps are the best for this or am I wrong?

To be honest I wouldn't bother unless you enjoy doing a bunch of online chats.  It really is as easy as everyone says to pick up women there.

Offline Houngan

Yeah it's very easy to pick girls up. Today is super busy too girls and people out everywhere.

Never seen it anywhere like this.

Offline Houngan

Britannia lounge is now open at the top right of Palma rima road just before you reach the highway. You can't miss it. It has a light up sign sticking out.

Didn't go in as I had company x

Online southcoastpunter

according to many websites, yellow fever is a significant risk in TG (as is malaria) and you should be vaccinated against it - but you can't get the vaccination if (among other things) you are aged 60 or over.

How do guys get over / round this? or do you just risk it? You can of course get malaria tablets so it appears only the yellow fever is a potential problem!

Offline Houngan

Never had yellow fever jab. You can get it done at most super drugs though. Having spoke to a lot of locals here in the tourist place they don't know if anyone who's had it here or a tourist that's caught it.

Online southcoastpunter

Never had yellow fever jab. You can get it done at most super drugs though. Having spoke to a lot of locals here in the tourist place they don't know if anyone who's had it here or a tourist that's caught it.

ok thanks - i haven't tried Superdrug but i have Boots Travel clinics (where i have had many other travel jabs) and they won't do it now i am the wrong side of 60! Apparently the yellowfever jab can have significant side effects and your resistance/immune system weakens as you get older and 60 is the "cut off" age to give yellow fever jabs! obviously at over 60, we are expendable!!! - and also obviously, they haven't heard that 70 is the new 60!!! (except for when it comes to paying pensions!!! haha)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:59:57 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Houngan

Ah ok I'm 40 now but as I said I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some parts of Senegal have it but nobody here as even heard of it when you talk about it.

Just get yourself over and enjoy yourself. Even at my age this climate is much better for you haha.

Offline Houngan

So my next work contract doesn't start until June the 10th.

Ive only gone and booked another trip to Gambia from the 7th to the 26th of may.... This one is definitely gonna be my last one of the year!!.

On other news it's still really really busy. People are everywhere and there's so many women about. Hopefully gonna be a fun 11 remaining days  :cool:

Might pop into the new Britannia lounge tomorrow if I get chance see how it is.

Offline Pythagoras

Popped into Reo’s this afternoon for a bite to eat, needed to top up my protein level. After having a nice hand job in a parlour in Kololi.
Whilst sitting on terrace noticed, girl passing, few minutes later another, then another all were pretty and my preference size 10 figure.
All were wanting a wave to come in.
But I declined, still have a few phone numbers to try and accommodate, before I return.

Offline bhudda

I arrived last night and am already wondering about the wisdom of having a lass stay the whole holiday ... mainly because I was accosted by 4 very attractive hotel cleaners on my way to breakfast at 9.30am ... any one of them would have been ok by me. (I was alone as my "friend" works during the day)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 10:36:10 am by bhudda »

Offline Houngan

I arrived last night and am already wondering about the wisdom of having a lass stay the whole holiday ... mainly because I was accosted by 4 very attractive hotel cleaners on my way to breakfast at 9.30am ... any one of them would have been ok by me. (I was alone as my "friend" works during the day)

Yep I've been here when I've had girl around for a few days.... But I normally just get there number. Where I'm staying I have a male cleaner for the first time so no worries in that regard for me but I'm alone for now anyway so need to see who's free later haha.

Offline bright0nbreezy

a nice hand job in a parlour in Kololi.

Which one out of interest?

Offline BobTheJob

I just can’t visit the sweetshop and stick with one particular chocolate. Way too many different options available for that. Or like going all-inclusive and never leaving the hotel, missing out on all the local hospitality! :hi:

Offline bhudda

Yep I've been here when I've had girl around for a few days.... But I normally just get there number. Where I'm staying I have a male cleaner for the first time so no worries in that regard for me but I'm alone for now anyway so need to see who's free later haha.

The cleaners were not at my hotel, they were sweeping the pavement outside a hotel near gts ... the cleaners at my hotel are very nice and friendly but look like they've had a few dozen too many full english breakfasts

Offline bhudda

I dont know if they are all frisky following Ramadan, or desperate because the season is nearly over, or I'm looking particularly dashing today, but upon leaving breakfast I was accosted by three bored looking waitresses in the restaurant opposite ... fortunately (given my situation) I didnt fancy any of them ... 2 were of similar stature to the cleaners at my place, the third was slim and pretty but very young ... of legal age but I'd have felt too much like a dirty old pervert ... and to be fair it was the two larger ladies who seemed keenest on my company

Offline webpunter

The cleaners were not at my hotel, they were sweeping the pavement outside a hotel near gts ... the cleaners at my hotel are very nice and friendly but look like they've had a few dozen too many full english breakfasts

:scare:
Time for the johnsons oil em up
& ride the ripple in

Offline Pythagoras

I dont know if they are all frisky following Ramadan, or desperate because the season is nearly over, or I'm looking particularly dashing today, but upon leaving breakfast I was accosted by three bored looking waitresses in the restaurant opposite ... fortunately (given my situation) I didnt fancy any of them ... 2 were of similar stature to the cleaners at my place, the third was slim and pretty but very young ... of legal age but I'd have felt too much like a dirty old pervert ... and to be fair it was the two larger ladies who seemed keenest on my company

The girls are all broke after Ramadan and Koriteh celebrations. Looking for D1000 or two., to see them through.

Offline bhudda

The girls are all broke after Ramadan and Koriteh celebrations. Looking for D1000 or two., to see them through.

And there's me thinking it was my man boobs they wanted.

I'd like to revise my opinion of at least one of the maids at my hotel. Not skinny but tall so well proportioned  ... lovely hair and smile and really quite attractive. Was just speaking to her and one of the others, she tells me she likes english men, flatteringly guesses my age to be 20 years less than it is, and suggests that I should take a gambian wife.

Unfortunately the maids always seem to travel in pairs ... that and the fact that I'm already shackled up with someone makes it complicated ...

It wasnt exactly difficult to find company last time I was here, though most were professional then ... but it's just getting ridiculous now!

Offline bright0nbreezy

I just can’t visit the sweetshop and stick with one particular chocolate. Way too many different options available for that. Or like going all-inclusive and never leaving the hotel, missing out on all the local hospitality! :hi:

When I went on holiday to Thailand with my girlfriend, one of my colleagues said "that's like taking your own sandwich to a buffet"  :D

Offline Houngan

Been a great few days here so far..it's super busy especially on an evening and managed to get a fair few numbers and had a new girl over the past 2 nights but she works tomorrow and the hours just aren't good for me. Didn't manage to get towards the new Britannia yet as I've been busy the whole time here more or less.

Back at kololi sands tomorrow so will change my focus a little more without the nosey hotel staff haha.

Offline bhudda

I hate to admit it but other commentators are right, 2 full days and nights in and I'm ready for a change ... the lass I'm with is very sweet and up for some playtime very nearly as often as I am, but the old saying "the grass is always greener" is proving true.

Also, as she has to get up early for work she reasonably doesnt want to be out late every night eating and drinking, whereas I dont want to be going to bed at 10 or 11 every evening.

She, on the other hand, looks set for the duration so I guess I'll just have to make the best of it. Wondering what the chances are of a bit of daytime fun while she is at work. I'm far too nice (or daft) to kick her out.

I guess there are worse problems I could have, but I already have a wife in england who I am very happy with, dont really need another here, even if she is 40 years younger and considerably more keen to shag.

Offline bright0nbreezy

Wondering what the chances are of a bit of daytime fun while she is at work. I'm far too nice (or daft) to kick her out.

I'm not sure cheating on her is the 'nicer' option here, lol.  Maybe just be honest and give her a little money to soften the blow.

Offline BobTheJob

‘The courtship begins with the offering of kola nuts to the parents of the bride-to-be by the suitor's family. If the father accepts them, a bride price is established ("la dot") and a date for the ceremony at the mosque is arranged. The origins of "la dot" probably signify imparting a guarantee of stability and also a compensation to the bride's family for the loss of one of its members’

Buddha last seen sourcing kola nuts at Serekunda market and asking locals how much generally is the bride price :lol:

Offline Houngan

I agree I would just try and tell her if you can in the best way possible....

Sneaking someone in during the day also comes with the risk of a member of staff saying something to your current girl. Gambians do stick together I've found and they do notice everything....

But yeah, the issue as you have found is although you might have everything you "need" you still "want" more or something different... It's a difficult situation if you have agreed to have her stay for a week I suppose.

Anyway. I move back to kololi sands today thankfully. This hotel isn't really my cup of tea and although I've been here before it's definitely on the decline.... Women wise I've met 2 new girls so far over here and one of them I won't meet again.... Way too shy and zero eye contact and super passive. Not my thing at all although stunning to look at. Other girl wouldn't leave me alone, super high sex drive and very vocal too but a bit "loopy"... Very different to other Gambian women I've met, wouldn't mind another night with her but no chance until atleast next weekend it seems.

Anyway bhudda. Whilst you might be stuck in that predicament atleast it's a better start than your last trip out here... Out of interest. As it's been asked previously on this thread how much are you spending each day on food and drinks? It might be good for the thread if we share that information.

Offline bhudda

Regards how much I'm spending on food and drink ... bit too early to have established a pattern but so far the lass has taken 100 (this morning I insisted she take 200) dalasi for her breakfast as she goes to work ... I have brekkie at gts usually ... the big one fills me up too much so have switched to medium at 175 dalasi.

My brekkie usually lasts.me till evening though that may change now I've got the smaller option. The lass usually gets lunch provided at work but not always. If not she likes me to get her a takeaway for about 350 dalasi. (Yassa or benachin etc)

So far evening meals have been takeaway chicken and rice type stuff which is cheap as chips (200 dalasi for chicken and jollof rice) except for saturday night when we went out and drinks and food came to about £20.

Sunday is her day off so we went for a trip round in a taxi which was a very long day and cost me a bloody fortune in the end but we did have a nice fish lunch in tanji for about £20.

I've only had less than half a dozen beers out but they are generally 100 dalasi.

We've done one supermarket shop but only bought beer, juice, pringles and water... beer and water for me, juice and pringles for her ... cant remember what that came to but you cant put a price on essentials.

Her working and not wanting to go out every night does mean less expenditure... though I'm waiting for the inevitable "my father needs some medicine etc" which is 99% certain to come I suspect.

Offline bhudda

Ps yes it's a better start than last time ... only been robbed by airport security so far, only gave me back 200 dalasi change from the £20 I gave for entrance tax (I got 400 last time)  :cool:

Offline Houngan

They always gave me 200, never had 400 back.... I always pay in dalasi now. 1000 each way saves that bullshit, also the duty free tobacco in the airport is way cheaper if you pay in dalasi. Last time bill was 5500 dalasi and they charged me 80 pounds in GBP which is 6700 dalasi.... So this time I'll be paying in dalasi for sure as my brother smokes so I bring him stuff back.

Regarding the chicken and chips and stuff yeah. It's much cheaper and Gambians love chicken and chips haha.... I've been staying down Poco loco road again the there's a decent little restaurant at the bottom called justice which is very reasonable to be fair. Benechin and yassa ect 300 dalasi and it's really good. There cocktails ect aren't extortionate either.

I normally get some supermarket shopping across the road from king baker at senegambia there's a supermarket there. Highest bill I've had this time so far has been 2400 dalasi though for a meal and 2 drinks each but that was in senegambia and very overpriced. 900 dalasi for fried rice with meat, chicken and shrimp and it was way too salty. So yeah it definitely depends where your eating as that's 300 dalasi at justice!!

I'm trying to keep my spend a bit lower this time as I'm coming back next month for almost 3 weeks and I have to have a new twin turbo fitted on my 335d  :scare:.... Along with new pads. On the plus side my ex cancelled the trip to Jamaica so no worrys there.  :D

Also seen today there's snow in my home town this morning so even better I'm here.

Offline BobTheJob

Paedophile, in Gambia

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cunt.

25000 dalasi is like £300. And guaranteed most of that has ended in police pockets. Family of the girls will have got a pittance if that. Makes my fuckin blood boil. Scum bag Brit abusing and corrupt officials lining their pockets. remember a night on my very first trip when I was sat in Paradisio alone eating pizza. White guy sat opposite with a little Gambian girl prob no older than 10. He’s plying her with ice cream and sodas. I so wanted to believe that the guy was just taking care of his Gambian wife’s kid whilst she worked or something but deep down I kinda knew. Fuckin creep. Sad thing was her family had prob set it up for reward. To this day I have that etched in my mind. Fuck….

Offline bhudda

While sharing info the following may help ...

The crocodile pool is worth a visit ... only 100 dalasi entrance fee and not too far away (walking distance if you enjoy a long walk) though as always they then invite you to make a further contribution to pay for food for the crocs.

A visit to a sunday school for orphaned a poor children was more enjoyable than I expected ... though " it is customary" to spend about £3.50 on lollipops for the kids and you are invited to make a contribution etc etc it tickled me that the saintly teacher who doesnt get paid and does it voluntarily out of the goodness of his heart hands you a book where where you can enter your name and contribution ... only about 4 or 5 names were written, each of whom had apparently donated £100 or £200 ... a couple of the names were clearly made up of english words that arent actually names, and a third was michael Jackson! Not sure he should have been allowed near the kids. I gave 200 dalasi, a big jar of lollipops and didn't record my name.

Serekunda market is worth a visit if you like markets but if you've been to turkey or Morocco or similar places it's not much different except it has more flies. The lass got herself a pair of jeans for 350 dalasi though (well when I say she got herself the jeans, she chose them, changed in to them, put her old ones in a bag, then told me how much I had to pay).

The boat trip from lamin lodge is nice enough but in my opinion definitely not worth the outrageous amount they charge ... and on top of that the boatmen and the chap who basically shows you a tree expect 400 dalasi each in tips

Tanji is interesting for the beach and boats and fish market and smokeries but sadly by the times we had been everywhere else and then had lunch (at about 5.30!) in tanji there was only time for a very short explore there ... I may be tempted to visit again.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 01:23:53 pm by bhudda »

Offline Houngan

Yeah I've done the crocodile pools, fathala, snake farm and monkey park a few times.

Crocodile pool is a bargain your right. Snake farm is quite far away though and a lot more expensive and there isn't that much there.

Tanji is okay too. But the smell and the amount of flys when I went was really bad. Obviously if your on the beach it isn't too bad as the smell goes the other way but I could smell it from a mile away haha.... Still wasn't too bad to have a walk around.

I would recommend fajara beach, kotu beach too if you haven't been there. Fajara is super quiet and no bumsters or fruit sellers ect when I went also some really nice restaurants in fajara and ice land ice-cream place is good.

Fathala is a very cool experience too but you do travel into Senegal. But you get to walk with lions.... Not something I would do twice but a good bucket list thing.

One thing to mention regarding serrekunda market. Yeah it's good for shopping and very very busy normally. But there can be pickpockets and thieves there so just something to be aware of as your always bumping into people ect.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 03:40:13 pm by Houngan »

Offline bhudda

Yeah I've done the crocodile pools, fathala, snake farm and monkey park a few times.

Crocodile pool is a bargain your right. Snake farm is quite far away though and a lot more expensive and there isn't that much there.

Tanji is okay too. But the smell and the amount of flys when I went was really bad. Obviously if your on the beach it isn't too bad as the smell goes the other way but I could smell it from a mile away haha.... Still wasn't too bad to have a walk around.

I would recommend fajara beach, kotu beach too if you haven't been there. Fajara is super quiet and no bumsters or fruit sellers ect when I went also some really nice restaurants in fajara and ice land ice-cream place is good.

Fathala is a very cool experience too but you do travel into Senegal. But you get to walk with lions.... Not something I would do twice but a good bucket list thing.

One thing to mention regarding serrekunda market. Yeah it's good for shopping and very very busy normally. But there can be pickpockets and thieves there so just something to be aware of as your always bumping into people ect.

Our driver was an ex-police man and made a point of walking behind us to watch out for thieves... he actually stopped me at one point and pointed one out who had just pushed past me but I had my hand on my wallet at the time

Offline Houngan

Our driver was an ex-police man and made a point of walking behind us to watch out for thieves... he actually stopped me at one point and pointed one out who had just pushed past me but I had my hand on my wallet at the time

Yep this is what they do. They push into you..sometimes multiple people at one time so you focus on the bump rather than the fact someone is removing something from you. A German guy at the second hotel I stayed at went there and had one of them cross body bags. Not only had they removed his phone from it but they zipped it back up after!!!.

What I do is always try make sure when I buy shorts they have zipped pockets and if I go out somewhere I don't know I literally take dalasi and that's it and my phone in the other pocket. My phone's like a brick so doesn't remove from the pockets easy anyway and at worse I might lose 50 quid.... But yes I would recommend a guide or atleast a local with you there as it also stops people approaching you wanting to be a guide ect as well as for safety reasons.

Offline bhudda

I again have to revise my opinion about a couple of things.

After spending all day sunday visiting places I decided to have a lazy day and hired a sunbed at what I later discovered to be kololi sands (it just looked like a nice bed in a nice location closest to where I am staying). Around 3pm my belly started to make ominous noises so i abandoned to bed to head home. About half way it became clear I wouldn't make it so detoured to gts, waving to the smiling but bemused faces of the staff as I scuttled past them straight to the bog. I emerged sometime later pale and exhausted. I ordered a tea and nursed it while I recovered my strength ... and when I tried to pay for it they waved me away.
Now it may be the side effects of malaria tablets, or it may be from eating cheap chicken and rice from backstreet makeshift food stalls ... but theres only one of those things I can change ... I had boiled eggs for dinner last night.

The lass when she returned from work could not have failed to hear my arse exploding and squirting and me groaning another 2 or 3 times during the course of the evening but not only did she cook the eggs for me but she still wanted to shag me ... shes a keeper I reckon.

Offline webpunter

I again have to revise my opinion about a couple of things.

After spending all day sunday visiting places I decided to have a lazy day and hired a sunbed at what I later discovered to be kololi sands (it just looked like a nice bed in a nice location closest to where I am staying). Around 3pm my belly started to make ominous noises so i abandoned to bed to head home. About half way it became clear I wouldn't make it so detoured to gts, waving to the smiling but bemused faces of the staff as I scuttled past them straight to the bog. I emerged sometime later pale and exhausted. I ordered a tea and nursed it while I recovered my strength ... and when I tried to pay for it they waved me away.
Now it may be the side effects of malaria tablets, or it may be from eating cheap chicken and rice from backstreet makeshift food stalls ... but theres only one of those things I can change ... I had boiled eggs for dinner last night.

The lass when she returned from work could not have failed to hear my arse exploding and squirting and me groaning another 2 or 3 times during the course of the evening but not only did she cook the eggs for me but she still wanted to shag me ... shes a keeper I reckon.

:lol: :scare: :lol: :scare:   :lol:
Priceless
There is one upside, after multiple clearouts & not eating much food for a while, the tummy can look really trim
& a hop skip & a jump in your step [well once the explosions have ceased]

Offline Houngan

Unfortunately I get the shits atleast once per trip and it's normally a whole day of feeling like my stomach is in knots combined with the toilet atleast once every 2 hours. Just when you think your empty boom it starts again..... I'm pretty sure this is food related as I havnt took malaria tablets since the second trip here and I've already had what bob calls the Banjul belly this trip, all be it for only 1 night.....

Now.... You think your story is bad. I had the Banjul belly at balafon hotel in there "premium" room. The bathroom DOESNT have a door and you can see the toilet seat from the bed..... I was literally pooping for England and in severe pain whilst the girl was in stitches laughing at the noises..... And I couldn't do a thing as there's no door and she's looking right at me....

I did about 5 courtesy flushes and that definitely wasn't enough!!!.... So be warned if you book balafon hotel. It's lovely and the food is good at the bar but no doors on the toilets means your always gonna be seen shitting. :vomit:

Offline bhudda

Offline bhudda

:lol: :scare: :lol: :scare:   :lol:
Priceless
There is one upside, after multiple clearouts & not eating much food for a while, the tummy can look really trim
& a hop skip & a jump in your step [well once the explosions have ceased]

If I had it for a month my tummy may start to look trim

Offline webpunter

Now.... You think your story is bad. I had the Banjul belly at balafon hotel in there "premium" room. The bathroom DOESNT have a door and you can see the toilet seat from the bed..... I was literally pooping for England and in severe pain whilst the girl was in stitches laughing at the noises..... And I couldn't do a thing as there's no door and she's looking right at me....

I did about 5 courtesy flushes and that definitely wasn't enough!!!.... So be warned if you book balafon hotel. It's lovely and the food is good at the bar but no doors on the toilets means your always gonna be seen shitting. :vomit:

When i've had food poisoning not only are the shits noisy events they are off the scale smelly
With your stomach doing summersaults the last thing you want is to have an audience as your are hunched over sweating & feeling light headed
Its a requirement to have the bathroom door closed & window [preferably large] open & with a breeze to get some ventilation going
The thought of being watched gingerly wiping your arse about 15 times over three flushes  :scare:
After this i've hopped in the shower
& then there's the delicate process of dabbing savlon on your enflamed over used red raw ring-piece, having an audience WTF
Having a burd in tow when in such a predicament wouldn't be top of my list, solitary time on the ipad etc as a distraction from generally feeling sorry for yourself

Offline pbrown355

I suddenly feel slightly less jealous of you guys visiting TG. Still only slightly less though.
To keep me entertained can you get back to stories about the ladies rather than your unfortunate digestive problems please?
Sympathies, we've all been there though usually with a toilet door!

Offline Houngan

Haha . Regarding women.... I'm bunkered up with one from my second ever trip here for the next 2 nights. All is good though and had a pretty good day so far. Great food earlier in senegambia and takeout for tea from Luigi's (there pizzas are definitely the nicest Ive had here) .

Women wise. I've cum like 6 times since 2pm which is pretty good going considering today has been 38c and I've had to stop a couple times even with the air con on. Currently lied watching netflix and enjoying the view outside .

Offline bhudda

I'm feeling a bit better but the lass has now developed a stinking cold so not feeling especially amorous. The part of me that is a cunt now wants to ditch her again but fortunately for the greater good that part of me is quite small.

She sent me out to get cow foot soup ... I can safely say it's the first and last time that is ever going in my mouth, and the spoonful that did was spat out very quickly. She said it can vary in quality but this was a good one. I cant begin to imagine what a bad one is like.

Offline Houngan

Your a braver man than me..... I tried pigs foot once from a Jamaican friend and never ever again. I seen cow foot advertised at Sally's on the signage and I was like...... Naaaah.

Most the time here I find out exactly what something is before I try it and thankfully most that I've tried I've enjoyed with the exception of ebbeh.... Ebbeh is like some soup/stew type of deal full of different fish and crabs and even fish eggs and shrimps ect .... But it just has this weird smoky fishy over the top flavour I just can't get along with. The girls seem to love the stuff though...

Time for bed anyway. Supposed to be another 38c scorcher tomorrow so don't wanna be up too late for brekkie as even the wind was red hot today.

Offline bhudda

Yes my plan yesterday was to lie near the pool and even nearer the toilet but I was forced in doors to my air con at about 2.30 because even in the shade it was too hot.

Offline bhudda

Ps  today's tip if you're not familiar with gambia

If anyone asks if it's your first time to gambia, never say yes ... its 99% certain they are just trying to ascertain how likely you are to fall for their bullshit.