Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige and Leah at Hush Nottingham.  (Read 1989 times)

Offline bonerville

Hush updated website shows two new girls on the books. Paige and Leah. Neither has a photo
Hashttps://hushmassage.co.uk/massage_girl/leah/ anyone had the pleasure.? Hush are known to use fake photo's.

Offline RogerBoner

Erotic Massage Nottingham - Sensual Massage Nottingham - Hush External Link/Members Only

Offline bonerville

Thanks, I'm asking for details  of the girls: looks, body, boobs, etc because there are no photo's of either on the website.

Offline John_E_Depth

Last I heard whilst having my balls played with by the stunning holly there was 4 new girls starting over the next few weeks a revamp of the website and a photographer being booked for all their profiles to be undated for the Xmas deals. Probably best to keep an eye out for money off massages chaps 😉

Btw the massage holly preforms for me are to die for she doesn’t say much a lot of the time. A sort of shy Innocence about her but the massage makes up for that on every level the way she takes me to the edge and back repeatedly is becoming addictive I must say  :bomb:

Offline jsnsummer

Last I heard whilst having my balls played with by the stunning holly there was 4 new girls starting over the next few weeks a revamp of the website and a photographer being booked for all their profiles to be undated for the Xmas deals. Probably best to keep an eye out for money off massages chaps 😉

Btw the massage holly preforms for me are to die for she doesn’t say much a lot of the time. A sort of shy Innocence about her but the massage makes up for that on every level the way she takes me to the edge and back repeatedly is becoming addictive I must say  :bomb:

This has been a special announcement from the Hush Marketing Board. :cool:

Offline badsin

This has been a special announcement from the Hush Marketing Board. :cool:

Haha, and one notable absentee from the thread so far :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

I love reading your reviews, they are always helpful  :dash: :dash:

Offline John_E_Depth

Now now chaps lets not stray from the subject 😐

Offline John_E_Depth

Haha, and one notable absentee from the thread so far :hi:
nope ! just shearing my experience and informative information to those who want to Know.

Simply that ..

Offline badsin

You're commenting on the thread, so you aren't absent, are you??
Go write a review or something useful :hi:

Offline John_E_Depth

I’ll leave the reviews for you chap. Clearly got the time on your hands to. 👍🏽

Somebody asked about the girls photos Iv said my bit

Thank you

Offline badsin

Offline Cryton123

To be fair, he may not have written any reviews but he’s just contributed with information I’m sure many members will find useful (including the members giving him stick!)

So thanks for the info  :hi:

Offline John_E_Depth

Why thank you mrc happy to help. All of which I assumed this site was for.

rest my case....🤯