Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Mia offering a little more Nottingham  (Read 2130 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

Know she had some drama on the other site?

But looks like she has started to offer a little bit more. Reading her profile

Offline Dipper

Miketheknight22

£250 for 60 min :lol:

Tantric with a hj is 120 right now but yep another 130 to upgrade to gfe is a bit much!!

Offline HailWood

No doubt she is a good looking lass and I would love to.
BUT
I spent and hour yesterday with the stunning and well proven Gorgeous Vicky in Brum for £120. Just as good looking IRL IMO and full on raunchy GFE pretty much guaranteed. So no way would I pay £120 for a rub n tug nor £250 for vanilla GFE. Anyone who considers it must have money to burn.

Offline quietbloke_uk

She looks amazing - hoping to test her skills when I next get paid!

TantricMia

No doubt she is a good looking lass and I would love to.
BUT
I spent and hour yesterday with the stunning and well proven Gorgeous Vicky in Brum for £120. Just as good looking IRL IMO and full on raunchy GFE pretty much guaranteed. So no way would I pay £120 for a rub n tug nor £250 for vanilla GFE. Anyone who considers it must have money to burn.

Hi,

I am only responding to this because my name is being mentioned :)

SPs been charging the same rates for ages. But everything else is so much more expensive.
Many clients don't want hotel rooms. They want a super nice, clean and private city centre apartment.

I don't want to risk breaking any laws by sharing the apartment with other working girls. And I want it to be discreet..

So my rates are what they are

I am not going to talk about the quality of my service cause that's completely about perspective
But I know I put 100% effort in each one (some days are better than others cause am human)

Lastly,
Vanilla?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Thank you

Offline NervousJ

I’d say many more would prefer a hotel with lower rates.

Offline secretjones

bang on the money there Mike 

TantricMia

I’d say many more would prefer a hotel with lower rates.

With no massage facilities, fresh towels for both the client - massage table/bed and nuru equipment.
My particular service is not great for hotels...

In my experience, clients have said they don't like the idea of visiting a hotel it's too public.

On the Saafe forum many issues with hotels are discussed and stories are shared (some my own)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:42:36 pm by TantricMia »

TantricMia

Working early mornings before the check in time of hotels as well.

Or lunch time bookings.

Convenience of having the SP always in the same place - you can just pop round from work in the city.

Offline HailWood

Hi,

I am only responding to this because my name is being mentioned :)

SPs been charging the same rates for ages. But everything else is so much more expensive.
Many clients don't want hotel rooms. They want a super nice, clean and private city centre apartment.

I don't want to risk breaking any laws by sharing the apartment with other working girls. And I want it to be discreet..

So my rates are what they are

I am not going to talk about the quality of my service cause that's completely about perspective
But I know I put 100% effort in each one (some days are better than others cause am human)

Lastly,
Vanilla?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Thank you
Hi Mia
Thanks for coming on here and well done managing to respond without actually touting yourself. While I don’t think anyone would dispute your right to set your rates as you please or that you are positioning yourself at the high end of the market, this is a punters forum to exchange information and views.

Do not feel insulted by the expression ‘vanilla GFE’; a well executed vanilla GFE (sensual or raunchy) is my preferred meeting. Your AW page provides great detail regarding your massage capabilities but very little regarding your GFE services or why you think you are worth almost double the usual going rate.
 :hi:

Offline Space Invader

Well said MTB
Agreed - and good on her for participating in the link - however , far to pricey for me for what's on offer ,even if she does look faf !
IMO if she bought her prices more in line with "other" SPs offering same services her phone would ring more regularly -but her body, her choice !

Offline mrbobbit

Reading this on my phone earlier I read that as tantric massage and bj which would be a dream come true!! I feel sad now  :(
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NervousJ

With no massage facilities, fresh towels for both the client - massage table/bed and nuru equipment.
My particular service is not great for hotels...

In my experience, clients have said they don't like the idea of visiting a hotel it's too public.

On the Saafe forum many issues with hotels are discussed and stories are shared (some my own)

Good point, I never thought about the tables etc etc.

Online MajorPayne

Well said MTB
Agreed - and good on her for participating in the link - however , far to pricey for me for what's on offer ,even if she does look faf !
IMO if she bought her prices more in line with "other" SPs offering same services her phone would ring more regularly -but her body, her choice !

Totally agree it's her choice and we have to respect that, however . . .

. . . https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189107.msg1970366#msg1970366 . . . when there are SPs like Sugar providing similar services at £80 per hour and Mia charging £250 per hour that is a huge difference and I know which one fits my budget.