Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtiest Em Lady  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Paulpunting

OK people,
Who is the Dirtiest lady in the east mids. I'm talking dfk, deep throat,  swallows, anal, goes like a train...... I think you get the picture. Bangs like a shit house door etc.....
Votes please
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline bigbird

Chelsea Hart at Mansfield is very good, DFK, deep throat, takes it up the arse, doesn't do owo or swallow though.
Very good and for £50 for 30 mins a bargain too.. She is a really nice lass, good looking, seemingly loves cock.. recommended... I have seen her many times ..

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Who is the Dirtiest lady in the east mids. I'm talking dfk, deep throat,  swallows, anal, goes like a train...... I think you get the picture. Bangs like a shit house door etc.....

Good luck with your search, although it'll be easier trying to find rocking horse shit.  :hi:

Offline badsin

OK people,
Votes please

Saphire at felines does all you require. Anal obviously at discretion..... :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Chelsea Hart at Mansfield is very good, DFK, deep throat, takes it up the arse, doesn't do owo or swallow though.
Very good and for £50 for 30 mins a bargain too.. She is a really nice lass, good looking, seemingly loves cock.. recommended... I have seen her many times ..

And wipes her minge with a wet wipe in between punts... Very dirty indeed!

Offline badsin

And wipes her minge with a wet wipe in between punts... Very dirty indeed!

I wiped my cock on the curtains once :hi:

Offline Paulpunting

Banned by:

Offline Paulpunting

Banned by:

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thoughts?

Nope a non starter. I reckon she'd run a mile if you tried some of the stuff you're after. Looks like covered oral for starters. And she's fun and bubbly!

Hidden feedback. Do I need to say anymore?

Offline Paulpunting

Ah yes, think you're right GN. The land is desolate here!
Banned by:

GolfNut

How could we fail to recommend Vicki?  :thumbsup:

Bangers might even agree she is worth a punt. She actually managed to scrape a neutral.  :sarcastic:

Offline MrMan1973

I was going to recommend Vicki too.
She's filth, does everything you listed and does it with enthusiasm. Or at least she used to; she's got a potty mouth too.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was going to recommend Vicki too.
She's filth, does everything you listed and does it with enthusiasm. Or at least she used to; she's got a potty mouth too.

+1

By far the filthiest punt I've had in ages.  :yahoo: :yahoo: