Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa, Everwell 24 Lisle St China Town London WC2  (Read 6076 times)

gamelghari

The shop featuring Chinese Medicine is on the north kerb of Lisle Street and around 75yds west of the junction with Newport Place that conveniently leads to Shaftesbury Avenue.

On entering the shop ask for Lisa, a tall and slim Chinese girl. If she is there [daily except Saturday] you will be asked to pay on what service you require; ask for 'relaxation' - £45 for an hour. If she's busy you can book, pay up front, go for a coffee, whatever and come back at the requisite time.

The treatment rooms are downstairs and clean. Strip off for a quick massage, usually with a lot of stimulation around the nether regions and then asked to turn over you'll be offered B2B at an additional price to be agreed. £40 does it for me and this included her kissing the old fellow as well. Very good touch, she wouldn't allow me to finger her although there was a lot of oral.

She enjoys what she does and it shows, I'd say she was around a 34B/C with nice nipples and a firm, flat body and long legs. We've done business on a number of occasions.

On a Saturday the 'relief' girl is Suzy. Likewise very good and allows fingering. 

[The only negative thing about Everwell is that if a girl is not available they'll ask someone from their other four shops to attend. One to avoid is Rose [Little Newport Street branch]. Built like a tank she has no real sensual skills and just goes through the motions, isn't keen on being touched and seems bored with the process. Avoid her].

An overall Positive for Lisa at Lisle St Everwell.

Offline KentAde

Thanks for the review.
Is OWO offered or always OW?

gamelghari

SHIT! and heartfelt apologies; '..... lot of oral' should have read 'kissing.'
Mea Culpa.

Offline Sisterwinter

Lily used to work at this establishment 2-3 years ago. She was a wonderful sexy turned on nymph, and the most multi-orgasmic masseur I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was a little pricy though (but worth it!). I have not been back since she left - maybe I should pay a nostalgic visit.

Offline rebelsurge

Lily was working at the Wardour Street branch about a year ago, she may still be there
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Horizontal pleasures

after such a massage is there the remains of any scent or oiliness, as this would leave clues for missus HP, which is why I avoid massages?

Offline hawai5o

[The only negative thing about Everwell is that if a girl is not available they'll ask someone from their other four shops to attend. One to avoid is Rose [Little Newport Street branch]. Built like a tank she has no real sensual skills and just goes through the motions, isn't keen on being touched and seems bored with the process. Avoid her].

I cpuldn't agree more . Rose is fucking usless fpr massage and HR . That said, i never paid her  more than £30 to take her kit off and lightly finger her but its very boring with her , .
A better bet is Nana who works with her at the same place .she does a very good OWO and licking for £40 .. Both are 40yrs+ i would think but hard to tell??

Offline hawai5o

Lily was working at the Wardour Street branch about a year ago, she may still be there

Anyone here seen her lately ??

Offline hawai5o

Is OWO offered or always OW?

Nana of Little Newport Street does a very good OWO but she ain't young .

Offline rebelsurge

Nana is no longer at Little Newport Street

She is working at the late night joint in Wardour Street.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:11:25 pm by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

gamelghari

after such a massage is there the remains of any scent or oiliness, as this would leave clues for missus HP, which is why I avoid massages?

On every occasion I've been there I have asked for minimal oil to be used.  I've never walked out soaked in the stuff nor anything scented.  The mass of oil goes on your gonads and you can always wash them in the lav before you leave the shop.

No disatisfaction there; hope this answers your concerns.

Incidentally, I always take wet wipes with me at least, but usually my punting bag - full wash kit, mouthwash, iodine and so on. If I can't have a suitable wash the wet wipes do until I can.

Offline Sisterwinter

The only place I can recall feeling somewhat concerned by the use of an overly fragrant and rather sticky oil was Asian Touch, but that was a few years ago and I presume they have more neutral oils if requested.