Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JOANNA__ Pimlico  (Read 1337 times)

4 review(s) for _Naughty_Joanna_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anyfucker

my first review and unfortunately it has to be a negative:-(

Joanna was my plan C with a short notice one hour £100 booking a couple of days ago.
she's a good looking woman, the gallery photo of her in a blue dress is to my mind the best likeness and she speaks good enough English.
Communications by text were good.

Location is great, about five minutes walk from Pimlico station and a nice flat in a large block with clean towels etc which is also used by another WG, Vicky_star?
Texted her when i came out of the station and she gave me the number, plenty of people coming and going so no issues.

The problem is that she clearly just wants the money and hates the job and she lets it show in her performance.
There's no illusion that she's having a good time, no way you can imagine you've just pulled and are having hot  passionate sex.
Yes i do know that all prossies are only doing it for the money not because they like to suck cock

but for me it's better to have some pretence rather than just being there to pump and dump.

Kissing, very light didn't like being kissed on the lips, so no DFK.
OWO, average
no fingering
Shagging in several popular positions mish, CG, RCG, doggy, it's always good to be shagging a fit mid-20s girl!
showered and chatted a bit afterwards, not rushed out.

sergei profile, says blonde but brunette, brown eyes but blue i think, so maybe swapped at some time??

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Plans B and C nearly always end up as a crap punt. Find a good regular to fall back on is my advice.
Better luck next time.

Offline The_Don

Plans B and C nearly always end up as a crap punt. Find a good regular to fall back on is my advice.
Better luck next time.

I've had a few plan B work out good.

But + 1 for regulars  :thumbsup:

Its clearly states on profile F/K.

As for this W/G she has form, just like her mates (or should I say group)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42349.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33201.msg460885

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33687.msg466144;topicseen#msg466144

Looks like an avoid!  :angry:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:46:58 am by The_Don »

Offline anyfucker

the thing here was that the opportunity for me to punt came up at very short notice so no time to plan, just needed/wanted  :D someone in that area.
just another of life's rich experiences.

Offline UltrasForLife

Saw her as a plan C. Good looking and had good attitude for first 35 mins of an hour but then tried to lie about time remaining and couldn't be asked to do anything but massage in last 20 mins despite only cumming once until then. A bit of a neutral for me. FK was OK, RO was OK, fuck was OK for about 15 mins, OWO acceptable but no eye contact during it. premises and location is good too. there are some positives but some negatives as well. Especially pissed that she tried to bullshit for time as if I am an idiot. Neutral.

Offline jsparky

I use to keep her on my HL, because of her 'horny' looking photos; too bad her service/attitude are not up to scratch. Off my HL then.

Offline The_Don

I use to keep her on my HL, because of her 'horny' looking photos; too bad her service/attitude are not up to scratch. Off my HL then.

Good service, is what counts and without it they can say bye bye to my (punters) MONEY.