Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Sky-Upney  (Read 2506 times)

16 review(s) for miss sophia sky (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Gantsvibe

External Link/Members Only

No kissing or OWO because of COVID-19. No RO either. It was just straight sex, which was good. Not a fan of this impersonal approach during the pandemic.

£50 for half an hour. Managed to get a first pop in, but halfway through the second, she said my time was up. Bit frustrating.

Offline Metalgear2018

No kissing, owo, or RO its because she is a Romanian.

Offline Labomba123

External Link/Members Only

No kissing or OWO because of COVID-19. No RO either. It was just straight sex, which was good. Not a fan of this impersonal approach during the pandemic.

£50 for half an hour. Managed to get a first pop in, but halfway through the second, she said my time was up. Bit frustrating.

she advertissis OWO, RO and kissing and does not do it. i MUST be a negative

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Note. She racially profiles prospective punters. Usually not a predictor of good service.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 05:00:19 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

she advertissis OWO, RO and kissing and does not do it. i MUST be a negative

I cant see where she states on her profile that she offers kissing, but she does state OWO on her enjoys list and makes no mention of it and kissing not being on offer due to Covid. IF she didn't tell the OP this when he booked her that is low life behaviour in my book. I punt with WGs in good faith, I expect them to show me the same courtesy so she should state she doesn't offer whatever due to Covid on her profile. She doesn't as she thinks it will put some off her. :rolleyes:

Offline bedhedred

She's very far from me, so I'd at least get the services confirmed by text if I were to go.

But it sounds like a long way to go for so little. I've already been burned like that once this week.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279849.0