Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little-Kimmy - Hounslow - TOFTT  (Read 442 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219982) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gameofthrones

External Link/Members Only

My second attempt to find a busty lady in the Hounslow area has not worked out for me. At least the last one I saw was nice to look at...

Comms: Straight forward, got the postcode via text. She made me wait around 10 minutes after I reached there. Strike one! It was raining too...She got irritated when I couldn't find the right door.

Location: Apartment on the main road next to a barbershop. Plenty of attention when you go in. Clean apartment.

Girl: She states that she is 24 on her profile. That would have been accurate 20 years ago. She has a decent body but she has stretch marks all over the place. The worst part though is her face is extremely unattractive. 2/10. The only positive is that she was clean and smelled nice. Looking at her profile, I had hoped I would find someone like katebigboobs...oh boy!!

Not much to write here regarding the punt...I should have just left when I saw her. Avoid guys...not even worth £70 an hour, let alone the £120 she is asking for.

Offline golden bull

Unlucky m8...... I think I might have dodged one here as I was going to see her flatmate last week and as circumstances have it I bailed out of the meet when she messed me about with the booking.

Her flatmate was Vivien I was going to see.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:16:35 pm by golden bull »