Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kati for Fun : Croydon  (Read 713 times)

15 review(s) for Kati for fun (12 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Gatehouse

This was a realtively spur of the moment effort whilst at a loose end in Croydon.

I’d read the reviews which looked good enough, so texted her and set up the meet for an hour later. Well known hotel in middle of town.

She had to greet me by the lift on her floor due to a card being req - which was a little risky as I was wearing a suit and she was dressed in a tight short dress with a pair of hi-heels!!! It would not have taken Poirot to work out what was going on if spotted, but fuck it, its 2019......

Onto the lady : not the best looker. Bobbed blonde hair, and okish boat race, but large rack which was bursting out under her dress. Nicely presented, prob a size 12, poss a bit more.

Onto to action once in the room and things started to pick up. Good bj. Wet, deep, licked the shaft, spat on it. Sucked my balls well, and then rimmed me.

Truly excellent rimming technique - deep with her tongue, worked it round. Did me on all fours. Very, very good.

Emptied my load in her mouth for round one. Recovery for a bit as had to make a call and then basically more of same for round 2. Didnt fuck her as didnt take my fancy.

So - in short - excellent bj and rimming, and she’s also pleasant and gets into it, but lookswise she is only really bordeline average and therefore whilst I enjoyed overall, I won’t repeat.

Recommended for the services mind but a neutral overall.

1 hour £130

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only