Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B&S SSarahh - Brentford. Good fun anyway.  (Read 634 times)

2 review(s) for SSarahh (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

50/30 min

Liked her profile of a rough skanky gippo type.

Comms: Called her and it went to answerphone, received text with postcode soon afterwards. Drove to location and was directed by maid to the flat - its round the corner from postcode location.

I was greeted by a blonde girl wearing knickers and a t-shirt, FAF, petite and gorgeous. She took me to one of the bedrooms and asked how long i wanted to stay. I asked if Sarah is available but she was busy. Said her name is Cindy and 20yo.

I was really into this girl and decided to stay, once her top was off she had lovely perky boobs, pale smooth skin, clean and fresh.

Light kissing allowed. OW was ok, a bit toothy at times - she said let her know when i had enough of oral and switch to sex. Had her in doggy - wow what a sight, took a good pounding. Finished in mish.

From the comms i knew this would be a B&S, if it had been a minger or an old bag i would have walked. At least 2 other girls working here, i caught a glimpse as i walked past the kitchen and both looked fit.

Will return to try the others.

Offline peter purves

Have you seen this other WG's profile elsewhere? It would be useful on many levels and we would be able to re-categorise this punt as not a B&S per se.

Or is there more information not mentioned in your review?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:20:07 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gash bash

Have you seen this other WG's profile elsewhere? It would be useful on many levels and we would be able to re-categorise this punt as not a B&S per se.

Or is there more information not mentioned in your review?

Cheers!

No never saw her profile(cindy) before. I did a search on aw on her name with location restricted to London and nothing. Searched on Hungarians in London and over 350 profiles come up - no way im looking thru those. I'm planning on going back tomorrow (time permitting) and see if i can get more info.

Also in my earlier review i forgot to mention resident parking restrictions on the road, 10-11am and 3-4pm, otherwise the nearest tube is South Ealing which is probably a 15 or 20 min walk. If you drive park near the corner shop on the road, its a short walk from there.

hardrock89

Please update i m intrested if you go back again

Offline peter purves

No never saw her profile(cindy) before. I did a search on aw on her name with location restricted to London and nothing. Searched on Hungarians in London and over 350 profiles come up - no way im looking thru those. I'm planning on going back tomorrow (time permitting) and see if i can get more info.

Also in my earlier review i forgot to mention resident parking restrictions on the road, 10-11am and 3-4pm, otherwise the nearest tube is South Ealing which is probably a 15 or 20 min walk. If you drive park near the corner shop on the road, its a short walk from there.

Cheers for the invaluable in'tell

Is this the WG?

Cindy

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:37:41 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac