Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyBecca x - Whitechapel  (Read 3236 times)

2 review(s) for LovelyBecca x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline punting2017

Saw this lady yesterday.

Called and made a booking late evening, good communication.

Arrived at the location (Block of council flats in a residential street behind Whitechapel Station), place was clean. Appears to be used by more than one girl as I caught sight of another girl naked whilst inside.  :P The girl is accurate to pictures, if anything more prettier in real life. Says she's a mix of English and Turkish, however I cannot vouch for this. It was not obvious. Facially a 7/10, body wise 9/10. Size 8, trim and toned, good chest perhaps a 32/34 C natural. Decent hips.

Paid for a 15 minute session (£50.00), was given the choice of OWO and sex or OWO and CIM, opted for the latter as finding a decent looking girl that does CIM cheaply is rare. Great OWO with a good blend of hand action and DT. Took the load like a pro. Very warm and talkative girl. If you are looking for a quick and decent blowjob with someone that is engaging, would recommend.

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your review Punting2017, do you think she handles her own communications or it is done by a 'receptionist'

...good communication.

Is it a brothel 'set up', as far as you can tell?

Appears to be used by more than one girl as I caught sight of another girl naked whilst inside. 

The girl is accurate to pictures, if anything more prettier in real life.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 07:32:08 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline KentAde

Her £50 quickie for OWO and CIM does seem to good to be true, so thanks OP. Might try her out on that.....

Offline dandoc112

Interesting review mate.....I shat out of this the same night. Decent comms by text and call, arrived at the flat (no.4 to authenticate with op), looked like a full going house party, at least 3 guys stood by the window. I called and asked who they were, she said it was her birthday and friends were in. LMAO! I was either going to be the entertainment or get battered! I thanked her for the invite to the party and declined. F*ck that.

DD :hi:

Offline Fully Sated

Interesting review mate.....I shat out of this the same night. Decent comms by text and call, arrived at the flat (no.4 to authenticate with op), looked like a full going house party, at least 3 guys stood by the window. I called and asked who they were, she said it was her birthday and friends were in. LMAO! I was either going to be the entertainment or get battered! I thanked her for the invite to the party and declined. F*ck that.
DD

Interesting information Dandoc112, I would urge you to write up a seperate review. Your reply to this thread may not turn up in a general search, so therefore may not help/warn others. A seperate stand alone review abuot her would.

Offline oinki

Thanks for this, I had her on toftt list, was hesitating as there is a gris hit External Link/Members Only

Offline dandoc112

Interesting information Dandoc112, I would urge you to write up a seperate review. Your reply to this thread may not turn up in a general search, so therefore may not help/warn others. A seperate stand alone review abuot her would.

Fair point....happy to do so when home later.

Offline punting2017

@Fully Sated: From my one experience it was her directly that handled all communication. I spoke to her directly on the telephone and when I met the WG it was the same person. It wasn't in my opinion a "Brothel", more like two girls working out of a single apartment with seperate bedrooms. Did not see any minders or maids.

@Dandoc4: Yes indeed No.4. If it was the same night, either I was too early for this party or too late!  :yahoo: I agree in circumstances such as those, when you feel uncomfortable, always best to walk. Plenty more fish in the sea and cash is king.

Offline punting2017

@Oinki: Think that may be a stolen picture. Between the 4 pictures it is clear the girl in the white has a smaller chest with less curves. The picture in the black dress does look like a 34DD to which the WG isn't.

Offline Jorjie

Profile has gone. But pics have moved on to this one: External Link/Members Only (verification dodge?)

Showing as Romanian. Now called Alexa and fees are lower. Phone is same.

As pointed out above, at least one stolen photo. All in all suggests extreme caution.

Offline tantric talents

Profile has gone. But pics have moved on to this one: External Link/Members Only (verification dodge?)

Showing as Romanian. Now called Alexa and fees are lower. Phone is same.

As pointed out above, at least one stolen photo. All in all suggests extreme caution.

This was previously the profile of Lisa a 24 yr old redhead.
Lisa’s old phone number was 07760914564
Maybe she had some problems with her profile and is using this borrowed Rom one ?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 06:44:43 pm by tantric talents »

Offline A Decent Fist

Whoever is running the profile was accessing it from Germany today, unless they're using a VPN pointing that way.