Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet hot Cleo E15 Stratford.See her while you can  (Read 1533 times)

3 review(s) for Anna Rose xxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chas bar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Took a chance with Cleo,no feedback or reviews,but i'm glad i did.
Comms were easy enough,called her the night before for a morning booking,please text me to confirm she asked,which i did.She gave me the postcode,and on the morning the building no which is on Stratford High st.Parking around here is very limited,maybe best to park in Westfield.
When she opened the door,i was delighted to see that her pictures were 100% accurate,and i know many say that the girls looked better in the flesh,in this case it was true.She's not a big girl,but extremely fit with a lovely figure.
If you look at her profile,he likes are accurate,and she goes about her job with a smile on her face.Very clean,and i'd have no hesitation in seeing her again.
I paid £60 for 30 minutes,plenty enough for me,she does Cim but asks that you let her know when your about to do the deed.For me,no negatives at all.

Offline mrx007

I'd like to give her CIM. Mentions facials on her profile, not that I can believe she'll take a face full.

Could be worth a visit though.

Cheers for review.

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for the review.

She looks very appealing!