Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Elektra-Harlesdon/Neasden-NW10.  (Read 1657 times)

12 review(s) for ENGLISH Elektra (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline smiths

Thanks for previous reviewers of this WG. :thumbsup: I was going to be in her area so gave her a call and had a chat, I then made a booking.

Elektra is English, mid-30s ish maybe a bit older, a size 14 ish. Has big tits which was one of her attractions for me. She is ok facially I thought, I fancied her. Her profile really drones on and on, it nearly put me off bothering but after speaking to her on the phone I found her friendly. Her pics are out of date I think.

Services agreed and offered were DFK/OWO/RO. her kissing was very good as was her OWO. Good attitude throughout and a good VFM punt at £100 for the hour.

She is based near the Hindu temple that's in Brentfield Road, do not get stuck here in the rush area as it can be a nightmare. A 15 min or so walk from Harlesdon station.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Online Steve2

You are a duracell bunny mate  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Offline jeezyuk

Seeing you back in the saddle makes me want to punt but sadly finances ain’t so good atm

Offline smiths

Seeing you back in the saddle makes me want to punt but sadly finances ain’t so good atm

I see Karlie Simon is down as partying with London Sex Parties on 8/2, 5 WGs in all with a max 4.1 ratio for £120 for 2 hours, the location, Sutton I think is really bad for me to get to so I wont be going. They use the same format as TPC, three 2 hour parties on the day. A max of 25 punters is a lot though.