Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi (Maxes Angels) - London South Kensington  (Read 3727 times)

Offline GameofPunting

External Link/Members Only

My first review

Made my booking by calling. Confirmation of booking and location were texted promptly. Booked one hour for £200. Location was in what appears to be a hotel. Seemed decent enough.
Handed over cash. Had a shower.

She’s a bi racial girl with an incredibly gym toned body and decent vascularity which is a real turn on for me. Her age is advertised as 22, which  I believe to be the case.

The punt started off with FK and  OWO, which were both performed to a good  standard. Had to tell her to use her mouth and use less hands as I didn’t want to cum so early from the BJ. We then moved onto doggy, which was intense. She’s quite tight, which is good. Then did Cow Girl and some missionary.
I asked her where she wanted me to cum and she replied anywhere, which made my cock turn to steal. I laid her on her back jerking my cock whilst she simultaneously licking balls and head begging me to cum on her face, to which I obliged. Got some of the stuff on her chest also. Was a bit annoyed she rushed to the bathroom to wash off, but oh well.

I’d definitely like to see her again, as she seemed to have a decent willing to please attitude and her body is tight as fuck.
 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 11:07:32 pm by GameofPunting »
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

boywonder

saw the name heidi and was expecting a blonde swiss girl

melly

Offline GameofPunting

Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline claretandblue

Shes a beauty,she sounds a bit vanilla for me though

Offline a4s4f4

I missed my chance to see her is she around anywhere else?

Offline asianfun

Anyone know what happened to Heidi ?

Offline Fully Sated

Asian Fun, you seem somewhat obsessed with this girl. If you do see Heidi again please write a review.

Anyone know what happened to Heidi ?

does anyone know if this is the same Heidi ?

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know what happened to Heidi @ Maxes ? She was a mixed race girl. She was sooo good ! Was hoping to see her again but she's not listed anymore.