Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline - Hot Collection, Paddington : 'Yes, but.......'  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Gatehouse

External Link/Members Only

After a failed attempt at another arrangement, I decided on the spur of the moment to try Hot Collection for Caroline, and 20 mins later was knocking on her door in Paddington.

Physically I expected a little curvier from the photos. No stick, but slender, smallish perky tits and a nice smile. Slimmer than I normally go for and whilst undoubtedly pretty, not quite having the 'slut factor' that I normally like.

Subjective, I grant you and no doubt some would think she is a knock-out ; from the reviews, looks like the case!

On me in the corridor, to coin a phrase, and no time wasted in burying her tongue in my mouth. So far so good.

Into the room, usual chat but she has a sunny disposition and I liked her. Usual pleasantries/preparation, some kissing on the bed and then the immortal line, 'give me that cock in my mouth.'

Good oral. Slightly quick, and had to slow her by directing her to my balls. Good sucking of same, not quite enough mess and drool for me but good nevertheless.

Back onto the shaft, looked good looking up at me as she licked it - good technique but had to slow her again.

Back to the balls, then back to my cock and decided enough was etc and blew my mess in her mouth. She took the lot to the bathroom, and deposited.

Interval, on with the mac and round 2. Good mish and fucked her hard, but as you can probably sense here, I simply began to lose a bit of interest, and it tailed off......came again with a handjob finish but using the wankbank to get there on all honesty.

She is pretty and a nice girl, and maybe I am too far from vanilla these days to make a comeback to the more standard 'agency approach' but I just found it all a little 'ordinary.'

Lovely girl 'person' wise, very friendly and engaging. I have no doubts many love her but for me it was a neutral based on her being a little less 'raunchy' than expected (what a word......) and the service was a bit standard.

So, 'yes, but.....' is the summary.

Offline Sinz

How long did you meet her for ? Any close to  a GFE experience ?

Offline Gatehouse

1 hour and it was more GFE than PSE in my view.

Nice girl but it was all a bit 'standard.'

And at £200 for the hour, for £20/30 more I could have had 90 mins with Maggie21! Doh!

But it was a last min appt, so.........

Offline Sinz

1 hour and it was more GFE than PSE in my view.

Nice girl but it was all a bit 'standard.'

And at £200 for the hour, for £20/30 more I could have had 90 mins with Maggie21! Doh!

But it was a last min appt, so.........

Sounds good, yeah I agree the prices are a bit too high.