Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your most disgusting punting habit.  (Read 15050 times)

jcdmj12

GGG films have a lot of cuming in girls eyes, not just a bit, they hold their eyes open so it really goes in. Never found a girl who would do this.

It's pretty risk for the girl from an STD point of view, eyes are a known transmission route for lots of nasties.

Offline 385North

I have a thing for smearing a girls arse cheeks in Nutella and then standing back to admire my work like an artist admires his canvas.

Not sure if I could get away with using it a lube?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have a thing for smearing a girls arse cheeks in Nutella and then standing back to admire my work like an artist admires his canvas.

Not sure if I could get away with using it a lube?

Did you know..... Nutella celebrated 50 yrs on the market this year, and they buy up 25% of the world's hazelnut production?

Imagine how many canvases you could draw?

If you used it as a lube, I wonder what ATM would taste like   :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline 385North

Did you know..... Nutella celebrated 50 yrs on the market this year, and they buy up 25% of the world's hazelnut production?

Imagine how many canvases you could draw?

If you used it as a lube, I wonder what ATM would taste like   :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Indeed. If I wasn't such a cheapskate I'd probably go for a Fortnam & Mason's chocolate spread. Probably too expensive to waste it on a girls arse though.

Offline ampersand

Aldi's sell a very creditable alternative!!

vorian

Aldi's sell a very creditable alternative!!

81% of punters like this Chocolate Spread as well.

yorkshire123

And for the health conscious Punters out there.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rochdull lad

addiction to UKPunting

You must be the only one on here, Hp, to think it's disgusting to be "addicted" to this Board.

Speaking for myself, I quite enjoy coming on UKP! :drinks:

Offline El Jefe

I guess most of you dont find this disgusting but the WG's think its weird.

I like to smell WG's assholes. Theres nothing better than spreading their bum cheeks and sticking my nose near there browneye for a good sniff. I dont even care if there clean or not, the dirty smell turns me on even more.

yorkshire123

I like to smell WG's assholes. Theres nothing better than spreading their bum cheeks and sticking my nose near there browneye for a good sniff. I dont even care if there clean or not, the dirty smell turns me on even more.

Brown nosing fucker  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a post  :hi:

pleasure

It's funny, plenty of guys love rimming girls, but somehow the idea of "sniffing" them just makes it sound weirder and more perverted, even though it's actually a less extreme act by any sensible definition. :)

steve_m_69

Funnily enough, my girlfriend has never complained when I have french kissed her after going down on her. She seems to like it. Sexy as fuck!

Mine doesn't; one of the main reasons I punt!

Andre 3000

I love doing this as well. Although I get turned on by it being clean.  :cool:

But it always feels depraved especially if it's a 'good' girl you're seeing. The fact that we haven't know each other for longer than 10mins and here she is letting me spread her ass wide open is just sexy as hell to me.

Offline socks

I love doing this as well. Although I get turned on by it being clean.  :cool:

But it always feels depraved especially if it's a 'good' girl you're seeing. The fact that we haven't know each other for longer than 10mins and here she is letting me spread her ass wide open is just sexy as hell to me.
Not bothered by the sniffing but you're right about that anal intimacy. It's the number one in my list for that adrenalin rush, "Hi lovely to meet you. Please bend over and show me your arsehole" mmmmmmm gets me going just thinking about thinking about it!!!!

yorkshire123

Not bothered by the sniffing but you're right about that anal intimacy. It's the number one in my list for that adrenalin rush, "Hi lovely to meet you. Please bend over and show me your arsehole" mmmmmmm gets me going just thinking about thinking about it!!!!

Fucking dogs have been getting away with it for years  :lol:

Online akauya

:lol: :lol:  :thumbsup:

and without having to pay extras

fredpunter

Got to very careful about punctuation in a sentence like that

yorkshire123

Got to very careful about punctuation in a sentence like that

Bloody hell that could have been embarrassing  :D
I knew your revenge would be cold & calculating Fred  :hi:

Online webpunter

I have this other thing I do where I will use mouthwash right before the meeting (on-route as I'm always rushed to get to whichever WG I'm booked in to see), then spit it out in the street.  One time some bloke asked me for directions whilst I was on a punting-mission, in a hurry to get there, had just taken a big swig from a bottle of mouthwash in my pocket and was swooshing it around my mouth on-route.  I had to spit it out on the floor and then gave him the directions he needed.  I guess he probably thought I was a bit of a fruitcake but at least he had a funny story to tell his wife/partner when he got home.
I either use mouthwash or clean my teeth.  Have had some weird looks.  Read somewhere better not to clean teeth just before - as opens up the gums.  More likely to get an infection.  Now go for mouthwash just b4.  Have learned not to spit this out of the motor whilst driving.  Leaves a trail down the side of the car.  Which can mean some questions from the OH.  Or car wash