Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your most enjoyable moments in a punt?  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was thinking about this in bed this morning and it is twofold. Except for the the orgasm itself what are the most enjoyable moments of a punt?

The standup welcome snog at the start of the punt once clothes are off when I gently turn the lady round, and I clasp her boobs in my hands round the front, and Mister Happy finds the gap between her bum cheeks while we are still standing up and he rises to attention.

We are lying down naked and Mister Happy is a little soft. I love the uninhibited playing with Mister Happy by the lady with her gentle fingers slowly arousing him again.

Yippee, what fun.

Online Corus Boy

I'm with you on the moment that you're starting to get excited and even moreso when I find that I'm with a lady who knows how to be seductive and erotic, as opposed to one who thinks that grabbing your cock and yanking away at it will do the trick.

The former type of lady is also likely to be able to arouse me for a second pop, that's rare nowadays in a one hour meet but very, very satisfying when a lady manages it.

Offline threechilliman

a lady who knows how to be seductive and erotic

Is the sort of girl I like. Difficult to define it precisely....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

How can he be happy where he ends up?
He probably prefers a Merc to a VW (even if he can only afford a Skoda).

Offline Littlefoot

DFK, more so whilst in the act of sex!  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Receiving OWO from the SP and then she goes down the shaft and deep throats.  Even better if she's got her finger up your bum.   :D    :dance:

Offline Johnbean

Definitely undressing a near complete stranger and having the favour returned, bit like unwrapping a present at Christmas.   :thumbsup:

Offline dizietsmae

Yes the knowledge once the door opens that you are going to be balls deep in this complete strangers mouth, pussy or ass inside of 5 minutes is one of the best parts of a punt for me  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:23:29 pm by dizietsmae »

Online jimmymac

Yes the knowledge once the door opens that you are going to be balls deep in this complete strangers mouth, pussy or ass inside of 5 minutes is one of the best parts of a punt for me  :yahoo:

I think you have nailed it! :thumbsup:

Offline Saeran

Taking a girl I've seen a lot to the local Asda for a bit of shopping and watching her walking in knowing I've just fucked her in the ass :)

Offline Anadin

For me it's seeing a regular knowing I'm going to have a good time, knowing her boundaries and even better knowing that nothing I want to do will cross them.

I think the best part, which I haven't experienced in a while seeing almost all my regulars have disappeared, is being pounced on or led, changes the punt from I know what I will do to have a good time to I'm going to be shown one.

Offline mr.bluesky

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

How can he be happy where he ends up?

He has a plastic bag put over his head, shoved up a dark tunnel and made to do press ups until he is sick  :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 01:59:28 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline loverofbootsandheels

In a threesome booking I love the three way snog at the start.

Offline Simon_9000

DFK, more so whilst in the act of sex!  :hi:

Yep, agree entirely there.

Offline Trotter671

I was thinking about this in bed this morning and it is twofold. Except for the the orgasm itself what are the most enjoyable moments of a punt?

The standup welcome snog at the start of the punt once clothes are off when I gently turn the lady round, and I clasp her boobs in my hands round the front, and Mister Happy finds the gap between her bum cheeks while we are still standing up and he rises to attention.

Yippee, what fun.

I'm defo a big fan of this too. Mind you if it's a girl I'm really attracted to I'm already sporting a raging hard on!! At this point I'm usually kissing the back of her neck and gently pulling her hair - fucking love this. Most women seem to like it too - goosebumps are a good sign :wacko:

Offline Kingy28

Definitely  :thumbsup:

Offline WKD123

Taking a girl I've seen a lot to the local Asda for a bit of shopping and watching her walking in knowing I've just fucked her in the ass :)

Hmmm. Which one of the three girls you've managed to review did you fuck in the ass?  No mention of anal in any of them. Shame really, as those of us who might be looking for that sort of thing would really benefit from other punters passing on their experience.

vw

He has a plastic bag put over his head, shoved up a dark tunnel and made to do press ups until he is sick  :D

not where hp puts him.

Offline fairfield

Dont want rain on anyone's parade because you guys exploits make me green with envy. But the "best" part for me is compiling and refining my hot list for the days punt - that brief moment when hope for that perfect punt flickers into life once more, triumphing over bitter experience. Of course then i start ringing around - and reality sets in.

Offline Simon_9000

Most enjoyable part of a punt is leaving with a big smile on my face knowing what's just happened, reaching for my diary and rebooking.  :yahoo:

... and repeat.  :D

Punter115

I enjoy it all especially if I cum which doesn’t always happen,unfortunately.

Offline PepeMAGA

Orgasm aside, the moment immediately after the orgasm. Had a variety of different experiences that can either be great or completely lose the mood.

Offline rubric

Yep - and thats one of the reasons I like girls who dress up properly - rather than just meeting you at the door in lingerie - there's the anticipation of looking at a demurely dressed girl knowing whats to come.

Offline Saeran

Hmmm. Which one of the three girls you've managed to review did you fuck in the ass?  No mention of anal in any of them. Shame really, as those of us who might be looking for that sort of thing would really benefit from other punters passing on their experience.

Thanks for your input. I think there would be zero point of a review on this girl as it was best part of 20 years ago, but I'm sure you know better fella.

Offline Josler

Had an SP years ago during OWO use a vibrator on my balls without any pre warning and sucked me dry, amazing experience  :wacko:

Offline dizietsmae

Yep - and thats one of the reasons I like girls who dress up properly - rather than just meeting you at the door in lingerie - there's the anticipation of looking at a demurely dressed girl knowing whats to come.

Totally with you, some girls think its strange when I ask them to be dressed like they were about to go to the shops so I can undress them, all adds to the excitement I find  :D

Offline Williams56

I agree with this view as well, personally 'unwrapping' the wg is a highlight for me, I'm slightly disappointed if they open the door in their undies.

Will also give a mention to looking down on a really good looking girl giving you head and thinking 'you're so out of my league' - one of the reasons I first punted was to have sex with the sort of woman who wouldn't look at me twice in the real world.

Offline Strokemeplease

Even better if she's got her finger up your bum.
Yes !

Offline bearcat69

Hard to narrow it down...

The feeling of a whore wrapping her lips around my knob..

Putting my tongue inside some dirty whores snatch and tasting her and feeling her movements.

Fingering one girl whilst sucking her toes and watching her scream and spasm in excitement.

Fingering ass and pussy at the same time.

Fucking a girl up the ass in CG squat whilst fingering her cunt.

Various bouts of snogging.

A Hungarian whore face-fucking me to perfection in a brothel...

Anal in prone bone whilst reaching under to finger her cunt.

Anal in RCG.

Talking in the between round down time bit about comic books and cosplay :D

A lap dance to NIN Closer where she bent over infront of me and fingered her cunt, then drapped herself over me grinding her ass into my crotch whilst I fingered her pussy and kissed her.

Various bits of 69, face sitting, rimming and DT.

Watching various whores do various dirty things to me in various mirrors.

Double BJs.

Kissing two girls at once.

Being rode in CG.

The bit where she opens the door. The bit where she undresses or I undress her - particularly pulling her panties off.

Seeing various bodily fluids (saliva and/or cum) on various parts of whores (particularly their faces though  :lol:).

Foot fetish play, a few foot wanks come to mind, or sucking quite a few feet, and having my toes sucked once.

Various bits of spanking, squeezing, rubbing, stroking, hugging and touching.

A tink wank from a large breasted Hungarian girl.

An impromptu lapdance infront of a mirror, including ass grinding, a tit wank and DT from a Polish prossie dressed as a naughty schoolgirl and playing the part to perfection.

Sucking, licking, squeezing and generally playing with whores titties in various ways..

That feeling when you walk away afterwards that I've just had my cock inside that virtual strangers various orifices. :D

Various bits of funny banter and conversations.

And other stuff... By no means an complete list of favourite moments, just the bits that immediately come to mind. I think though in general my favourite bits other than cumming are those unexpected impromptu kinda bits. Bits that are a bit different and inventive on the part of the prossie often stand out for me.

Offline joe diddley

Rubbing trifle all over the girl's breasts while she lay on top of me (both of us facing up) and masturbated with a dildo/vibrator. Done this a few times now. I'm told that the mixed temperatures and textures of my hands and the various constituents of the trifle, not to mention the sheer kinkiness of this, have produced some really shuddering orgasms for some girls and have constituted a real turn on for me. This generally lasts for around twenty minutes in an otherwise moderately vanilla punt. (One girl I did this to used a Double Whammy U-Bend dildo which pleasures both holes at the same time!

Hoping to do some 'trifling' with two girls in a MFF situation with one licking the other out (in place of the dildo/vibrator) as I 'trifle' the other until she comes and they change places.

I'm saved on one girl's phone somewhere as "Mister Trifle".  :cool:

Kinky Foxx

Hard to narrow it down...

The feeling of a whore wrapping her lips around my knob..

Putting my tongue inside some dirty whores snatch and tasting her and feeling her movements.

Fingering one girl whilst sucking her toes and watching her scream and spasm in excitement.

Fingering ass and pussy at the same time.

Fucking a girl up the ass in CG squat whilst fingering her cunt.

Various bouts of snogging.

A Hungarian whore face-fucking me to perfection in a brothel...

Anal in prone bone whilst reaching under to finger her cunt.

Anal in RCG.

Talking in the between round down time bit about comic books and cosplay :D

A lap dance to NIN Closer where she bent over infront of me and fingered her cunt, then drapped herself over me grinding her ass into my crotch whilst I fingered her pussy and kissed her.

Various bits of 69, face sitting, rimming and DT.

Watching various whores do various dirty things to men various mirrors. i

Double BJs.

Kissing two girls at once.

Being rode in CG.

The bit where she opens the door. The bit where she undresses or I undress her - particularly pulling her panties off.

Seeing various bodily fluids (saliva and/or cum) on various parts of whores (particularly their faces though  :lol:).

Foot fetish play, a few foot wanks come to mind, or sucking quite a few feet, and having my toes sucked once.

Various bits of spanking, squeezing, rubbing, stroking, hugging and touching.

A tink wank from a large breasted Hungarian girl.

An impromptu lapdance infront of a mirror, including ass grinding, a tit wank and DT from a Polish prossie dressed as a naughty schoolgirl and playing the part to perfection.

Sucking, licking, squeezing and generally playing with whores titties in various ways..

That feeling when you walk away afterwards that I've just had my cock inside that virtual strangers various orifices. :D

Various bits of funny banter and conversations.

And other stuff... By no means an complete list of favourite moments, just the bits that immediately come to mind. I think though in general my favourite bits other than cumming are those unexpected impromptu kinda bits. Bits that are a bit different and inventive on the part of the prossie often stand out for me.

OMG!  OMG! OMG!

Everything Mr Bearcat69 just said.....Especially those couple of points in red.  Nothing more to add or could be added is there?   :diablo:

Offline Bogof60

I think it's when you find a new WG and you have a bit of banter and you just know this is going to be a good punt.
A very hard to define moment.  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigboy

- Back to back seeing all three WGs in the parlour working that day one after the other

- WG asking me did i miss this pussy because of the number of tines i seen her

- I was being told by receptionist to go to a certain room and I accidentally walked in on another guys session and the WG went mad at me but I wasn’t to know. Then was in the right room and during the session being sucked off by the WG i booked and the other WG walks in who went mad at me to apologises because she was told by the receptionist she told me to go in that room and she was naked at the door telling me this while she was naked at the door was bit of a sureal moment as wasn’t my fault. Then the next day i went to see her and she remembered me and she asked am i here to give her a good fucking for my pay back.

This was before i joined UKP and was at Cherry’s back in the day it was called Bentleys and the WG was called Taylor.

Kinky Foxx

Ooh ooh I got one,   :hi:

That  'boy oh boy oh boy' feeling of anticipation when you're in a nice clean hot shower, she's hot, she's agreed services and she's waiting on the bed..  Mini-me is all present and correct and standing so tall he curves.

You can't put a price on that....Oh, yes you can, about £50-100 depending... :diablo:

Tops though is getting a no hands Blowie with sultry, smoldering, filthy, devious, dirty minded eye contact throughout. ( Insert Homer Simpson type Graaaaaaw! here).

Offline fatboy

Rubbing trifle all over the girl's breasts while she lay on top of me (both of us facing up) and masturbated with a dildo/vibrator. Done this a few times now. I'm told that the mixed temperatures and textures of my hands and the various constituents of the trifle, not to mention the sheer kinkiness of this, have produced some really shuddering orgasms for some girls and have constituted a real turn on for me. This generally lasts for around twenty minutes in an otherwise moderately vanilla punt. (One girl I did this to used a Double Whammy U-Bend dildo which pleasures both holes at the same time!

Hoping to do some 'trifling' with two girls in a MFF situation with one licking the other out (in place of the dildo/vibrator) as I 'trifle' the other until she comes and they change places.

I'm saved on one girl's phone somewhere as "Mister Trifle".  :cool:

I love the 'unwrapping' bit and standing kissing neck ears etc but the trifle scenario has given me some food for thought.
Joe, any particular brand of trifle and type (strawberry, raspberry or fruit) is best ?  :cool:

Online Markus

I remember reading a profile of WG on AW who wrote under biggest turn on was  'kissing me on the neck'

I duly obliged and she DFK me so much I almost fell off the bed.  She was incredibly wet and it turned in to some fantastic sex.

Sometimes a quick glimpse of the profile helps  ;)

Online RAJEC

Years ago in Manchester turning up for a massage with a mature English masseuse.

Had a great massage and the moment of my punting career to date that was most enjoyable, was being told to get on all fours, for her to rim and toss me off from behind.

From what I can remember, I gave her a few weeks worth. Not sure where she is now but this memory will live on forever with me  :yahoo:

Offline joe diddley

I love the 'unwrapping' bit and standing kissing neck ears etc but the trifle scenario has given me some food for thought.
Joe, any particular brand of trifle and type (strawberry, raspberry or fruit) is best ?  :cool:

On one occasion Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court berated me (purely as banter) from bringing a trifle that was too cheap (Co-Op). She told me I should have brought a Waitrose one. Victoria Kavanagh of Washington very sweetly put the remainder of her trifle in a tupperware box for me to take home. Charlotte Dean of Loughton produced some posh plates after our punt and we consumed the rest of her trifle together. Get a Waitrose one; you never know where trifling will take you. As for flavour, I've always gone for strawberry but I'm sure other options would do the job just as well.

Offline Dr Talueng

On one occasion Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court berated me (purely as banter) from bringing a trifle that was too cheap (Co-Op). She told me I should have brought a Waitrose one. Victoria Kavanagh of Washington very sweetly put the remainder of her trifle in a tupperware box for me to take home. Charlotte Dean of Loughton produced some posh plates after our punt and we consumed the rest of her trifle together. Get a Waitrose one; you never know where trifling will take you. As for flavour, I've always gone for strawberry but I'm sure other options would do the job just as well.

Here's another 'food for thought' one, although it's at the opposite end of the scale (so to speak).

I was with an SP for a 2 hour sesh, and in the middle we stopped for a breather. I had my bottle of cold water, and she ran off and made a cup of tea, which she bought back to the bedroom. We sat cuddling as she drank the tea; she put down the cup of tea and promptly announced 'blow-job time!'.
I wasn't going to argue, but the feeling of a very warm mouth on my wedding tackle was something extraordinary.

Offline Bogof60

Thought about the defining moment.
Cute south American.
Wiggling her almost naked ass in front of me.
I grabbed it and said something like.
That's nice.
She replied iss yours.
You paid for it.
Result
Top punt. :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

croydon1975

Licking out the shrimp on the barbie while I am fingering their arse and hitting that G-Spot
Also A-Level sex with the right woman is out of this world, hence why I always think that Sweet VIP Service offered the best A-level or sex experience ever

Offline Trotter671

I remember reading a profile of WG on AW who wrote under biggest turn on was  'kissing me on the neck'

I duly obliged and she DFK me so much I almost fell off the bed.  She was incredibly wet and it turned in to some fantastic sex.

Sometimes a quick glimpse of the profile helps  ;)

Yep - love this too, works most of the time (my reply #15 on this thread) :drinks:

Online WARSZAWA16

I like the anticipation and the certainty of it all. I've dated so many girls who were reluctant to "put out" and were generally hard work to get into bed.With punting these days and the internet, you see who you want, book and you are good to go. Once with the girl it's knickers off and game on. No messing!Who said romance is dead!

Offline Malvolio

Seeing someone for the first time, she opens the door, is more attractive than I'm expecting and starts by greeting me with a smile and DFK.

I know I'm about to have a good punt if that happens.

imtheman

For me it's the moment she lays on her back on the bed and opens her legs to let you go down on her pussy, and the anticipation of what it will look like and will it already be wet.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Punting Chessie Kay

She kisses me deeply,  lays me down, starts talking dirty, uses her mouth and hands to get me hard, and then climbs on my cock

At this point it's 5 minutes in and I'm already thinking "£400 and it's already worth every penny"

Offline itk

Got to be this for me.

Offline smartieshouse

This is probably more parlour centric but hearing the clip clip of heels as the girl comes to your room!

Offline greg101

Hearing the girls footsteps as she walks up the stairs (Erotic Studio) top room, seeing her fully naked and DFK, all of those.