Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Cardiff  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Gerald of Rivia

So I'm tempted to book Olivia for GFE but not sure her body looks great but as people have said she's 50's and no face pics I'm not sure does anyone have a face pic of her I'm into molds but not grannies so not sure if she'd be for me don't wanna turn up and be put off

Offline Takeapunt81

So I'm tempted to book Olivia for GFE but not sure her body looks great but as people have said she's 50's and no face pics I'm not sure does anyone have a face pic of her I'm into molds but not grannies so not sure if she'd be for me don't wanna turn up and be put off

She looks good for her age and is attractive

Shamu1959

IMHO face is a let down. Wouldn’t turn any heads in the street although body is in good nick for her age. Has been around in various guises for years.

Offline Sleet

Only one way to find out if she your type OP. Pick up the phone and make a booking £70/30 mins and you’ll know for sure. Please report back your verdict.

Offline Olivia Cardiff

• Service Provider
IMHO face is a let down. Wouldn’t turn any heads in the street although body is in good nick for her age. Has been around in various guises for years.

Lol that's you're opinion and obviously you're entitled to it, they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and lucky for me there are many that would disagree with you.   And I may not appeal to females  ;) However, your latter statement is not true!  I was originally Cattykins and after being outed I have always been Olivia with variations...e.g. Olivia Cardiff....just Olivia....sensual Olivia. 

Offline houseboot

However, your latter statement is not true!  I was originally Cattykins and after being outed I have always been Olivia with variations...e.g. Olivia Cardiff....just Olivia....sensual Olivia.

Not true?

Well that's at least four ....

Offline hamusa

there are as many opinions as there are peoples. some might like her, some might not. i seen her few weeks ago, she is a milf.

Offline DevilD

Sorry for being a spoilsport, but.....2 posts, one from Welsh Elise a while ago. I'm not sure. All the best, but make sure you post  a review after, else people might wonder...

Offline webpunter

Adding a link so we can see whats what

External Link/Members Only

I do lurve fit milfage 

HL is +1

She's got all positive reviews on here

17 of them

Which is 1 more than Wales got in Japan on Sunday :lol:

Offline sharpshoes78

Brave man saying that
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 11:41:34 am by sharpshoes78 »

Offline Mil 34

We are all waiting until Saturday afternoon to reply :D

Online Dan Dastardly

there are as many opinions as there are peoples. some might like her, some might not. i seen her few weeks ago, she is a milf.
She was a milf when I saw her 10 years ago , surely she’s a Gilf now !

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She was a milf when I saw her 10 years ago , surely she’s a Gilf now !

She is a GILF. But neither of my grannies had glutes like hers!

Offline Proton

I had a good  varied Nuru, plus an enjoyable time for everything else Olivia offered in July 2018 at a complex in "Bay West"
  Obviously one of the 17 positive reviews, Olivia so rightly deserved  :rose: :rose:

Offline webpunter

Yes Indeed
Interesting to see what happens on Friday
When City got turned over by Norwich [3-2] on the next match they put 8 past Watford un-opposed

Eddie Jones has hit back at Warren Gatland after his comments about England ahead of Saturday’s Rugby World Cup final. The Wales head coach had said: “We have seen in previous World Cups that teams sometimes play their final in semi-finals and don’t always turn up for a final. So it will be interesting to see how England are next week and it could be a good game.” When asked about this during a press conference Jones told his old sparring partner to “enjoy the third-fourth place play-off”, before warning of South Africa’s physical threat.

We are all waiting until Saturday afternoon to reply :D

Edit:  apologies for going off-piste on the thread

Offline snaitram99

Back on topic, I believe she's "had work done" so some people are put off, some not.

Does she still do Duos?

Offline Olivia Cardiff

• Service Provider
Back on topic, I believe she's "had work done" so some people are put off, some not.

Does she still do Duos?

You believe I've had work done?  Lol  and where did you 'believe' that from ? Wasn't me so don't see why you would 'believe'. Perhaps best not to believe 'pillow talk'. There's a risk it's just spite!

And no I don't do duos at the moment but 'I believe' you already know that  ;)

Offline snaitram99

You believe I've had work done?  Lol  and where did you 'believe' that from ? Wasn't me so don't see why you would 'believe'. Perhaps best not to believe 'pillow talk'. There's a risk it's just spite!

And no I don't do duos at the moment but 'I believe' you already know that  ;)

When I said believe I meant that was my impression, having seen you (and given a Positive rating).

I thought my comment was fairly neutral. Maybe you could put up a (possibly partial) face pic and let people judge for themselves?

I have no idea what the rest is all about  :unknown: but have no intention of getting into a board war.

Offline Olivia Cardiff

• Service Provider
When I said believe I meant that was my impression, having seen you (and given a Positive rating).

I thought my comment was fairly neutral. Maybe you could put up a (possibly partial) face pic and let people judge for themselves?

I have no idea what the rest is all about  :unknown: but have no intention of getting into a board war.

Not particularly interested in a board war either!  And wrongly or rightly I'd lose anyway 😊

So LOL will have to suffice for all 3 points.

Offline niceguy30!!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Olivia she's fantastic one of my top 3 ever bookings. If I still lived in Wales I defo go back to enjoy again.

Offline Mil 34

I've had the pleasure of seeing Olivia she's fantastic one of my top 3 ever bookings. If I still lived in Wales I defo go back to enjoy again.

In Your top 3 bookings yet you have only 1 review  ;) why not enlighten us on the other lady you’ve seen.

Offline Razor Boy

Adding a link so we can see whats what

I do lurve fit milfage 

HL is +1

She's got all positive reviews on here

17 of them

So Webpunter..... :lol: :lol: :lol: At least we didn't lose by 20 points to SA!
 Your boys got ripped a new one and finish the International Rugby year with Zero trophies. I think Wales finish the year with the 6 Nations Trophy inc Grand Slam & Triple Crown  :hi: :D
Along with bottling it today, I seem to remember you bottling it big time at The Principality in March.

Gats knows! ;)

Ps. Apologies for being off topic
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:25:03 pm by Razor Boy »

Offline webpunter

Very good !

The chariot wasn't firing on all cylinders
Must have blown a gasket towards the end of the all blacks match but no one realised
A match too far after blowing away the antipodean colonies

I was figuring that the boks better oppo for the final but was wrong
In football parlance England were concentrating on the Champions League this year & decided to let the prem slip
Maybe @ the next RWC the druids will break the glass ceiling of the semis & make it to the final.  Or maybe not ...

So Webpunter..... :lol: :lol: :lol: At least we didn't lose by 20 points to SA!
 Your boys got ripped a new one and finish the International Rugby year with Zero trophies. I think Wales finish the year with the 6 Nations Trophy inc Grand Slam & Triple Crown  :hi: :D
Along with bottling it today, I seem to remember you bottling it big time at The Principality in March.

Gats knows! ;)

Ps. Apologies for being off topic

Offline Razor Boy

Agreed, it was a step too far for you, even though you had the luxury of playing a game less than SA after the postponed game v France and also having one more day to recover from the Semi-Final than SA.
The positive is that you actually got out of the Group Stage this time at The World Cup!  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

The french are an unpredictable team
As wales nearly found out the hard way
Other than for a moment of madness with the french player getting sent off Wales could have been heading home earlier

As for getting out of the group stage agreed
A dismal display last time around

Shame that rugby doesn't have a second tier competition [like footy & the uefa cup]
At least then Wales could maybe progress beyond just getting a semi, getting more solid & progressing to the final
You never know spunking their load & actually winning it

Agreed, it was a step too far for you, even though you had the luxury of playing a game less than SA after the postponed game v France and also having one more day to recover from the Semi-Final than SA.
The positive is that you actually got out of the Group Stage this time at The World Cup!  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline crfc

The french are an unpredictable team
As wales nearly found out the hard way
Other than for a moment of madness with the french player getting sent off Wales could have been heading home earlier

As for getting out of the group stage agreed
A dismal display last time around

Shame that rugby doesn't have a second tier competition [like footy & the uefa cup]
At least then Wales could maybe progress beyond just getting a semi, getting more solid & progressing to the final
You never know spunking their load & actually winning it
A bit passive aggressive there mun...
Gatlands now gone so maybe we shall see less dumb rugby and less injuries, and then more successs....
Mocking others shows a lack of respect, which really isn't a rugby culture way...
Having had the honour of pkaying in several countries even managing to captain an English team (not a major one natch) your vitreol in defeat is more duited go soccer...
But lets keep the thread on track eh!

Offline webpunter

Me thinks a bit of banta is good fun
I started the snowball rolling down the mountain with just one line
No lack of respec
I was critical of Engerrlland
Used to go see the 'soccer'
Gave up - much prefer going to Twickenham, for the whole day out
As a stadium the Principality is even better, steeper stands / better view
And critically its right in the middle of town 

Am impressed with your captaincy, you must have been pretty good, at whatever it was

A bit passive aggressive there mun...
Gatlands now gone so maybe we shall see less dumb rugby and less injuries, and then more successs....
Mocking others shows a lack of respect, which really isn't a rugby culture way...
Having had the honour of pkaying in several countries even managing to captain an English team (not a major one natch) your vitreol in defeat is more duited go soccer...
But lets keep the thread on track eh!

Deffo time to get back on track  :thumbsup:

Edit:  i did make an attempt link the piss taking to punting:  semis, getting hard, shootin etc
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:07:29 am by webpunter »

Offline HughJardon

I think the Welsh were firmly behind England to win the world cup, Eddie Jones has done wonders with that side. Going forward I'd say the futures bright for both England & Wales and head to heads will be so intense

Offline Mikeh38

I think the Welsh were firmly behind England to win the world cup, Eddie Jones has done wonders with that side. Going forward I'd say the futures bright for both England & Wales and head to heads will be so intense
Your obviously not Welsh then ?

Offline Onlyblue

:D :D :D :cool: :lol: :cool: :D