Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie Scott - Cardiff  (Read 940 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms: I finally get to meet Frankie Scott after our first meeting had to be postponed, arranged early in the month and after various texts - we finally meet.

Location: We met in a in an apartment in the Cathedral road part of Cardiff that I know well. Really nice, clean, separate entrance and very private. Plenty of free parking, but I would have thought any rail station would have been some 15 mins walk away. Not many people about, so felt comfortable and discreet in the area. 

Cost: I had booked an hour & half (£190) Services: OWO, RO, DT, CG, Mish, spooning, Doggy and CIM

WG: I entered into her apartment, as usual with a degree of caution on a first meet, you don't really know what she will be like - OMG! We embraced straight away, as I was greeted with a wonderful effervescing smile and such a great amount of positive energy!
I knew that we were going to have a great time and oh boy did we!

Dressed in stockings and suspenders as requested - what a delight!. English with no heavy accent to speak of, but well spoken and chatty. She has long dark brown hair, which frames such a happy expressive face! She is in her mid 20's,probably size 10 with nice NATURAL E bust.

Room: Clean and tidy  flat, plenty of space with large mirror, perfectly positioned!. I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up. 

The Punt: She is waiting for me on the bed and as it is our first meeting I describe what I am expecting. 

Onto DFK and I realized that I have met someone who enjoys full on deep French Kissing with our tongues engaged in sympathetic unison - wow! This made this adventure, within the first few minutes, special.

On to the bed, her on her knees and onto some oral on her - which she enjoyed and give those encouraging moans of pleasure. flipped her over and went about reaching her first orgasm - such a pleasure to see her reactions!

Her turn to introduce herself to my chap, DT, but not quite BD - she liked the challenge and was keen to succeed! This then developed into 69 and I enjoyed holding her substantial breasts in both hands whilst in between her legs, she DT me at the same time.

She is a very passionate, sensual and those eyes portray her lovely demeanor - fun and giving. Our inhibitions from our first contact moments, disappear as we relaxed with each other.

On with the coat and various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top, doggy and then with her legs over my shoulders - seemed to be favorite, very deep!
We then took a small break, I hadn't popped at this point, but we engaged in some really heavy DFK, passionate, erotic and so sensual. My chap took a rest, but within a couple of moments of this passion was back ready to go.   

Really lovely sloppy BJ, lots of spitting, ball licking, me looking into the mirror that showed her rear for me to enjoy. soon led to my pent-up pop in her mouth! She discreetly disappeared to the bathroom to spit/freshen up.

Overall: A cup of coffee and we realized that the 1.5 hours had gone by - she wasn't pushing me out, but being in the morning, I assumed that further preparations were needed for the rest of the day.
We chatted whilst I got dressed and talked about when she was available in the future.
She is a pretty girl, a body made for lust - but more importantly is her demeanor throughout - just brilliant!

Would I recommend and see again - oh yes!  HH score  80.88%

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Very  good review hector, I recognize her from your description 100 % , saw her the other evening and although I was under the weather , as in fatigued, she still gave me a great evening of lust etc, going to ease off for a while but I will more than likely have to give in to temptation when she returns, think I’ve seen her 5 or 6 times in six months, and her service has never dropped for one second . Top girl .

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Glad you got to see her Hector.

I also saw her again on this Cardiff visit. It's hard for me not to tout, or be fluffy. But I think she's one of the best SPs currently working. In fact, one of the best SPs I've ever seen

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review Hector  :thumbsup:
She is a great girl.. very bubbly and engaging personality along with a fit as fuck body.
I must review my meet with her a few weeks ago. She certainly ticks most of my boxes  :drinks:

Offline Proton

Well done Hector, Truly a stunning figure based on her AW gallery..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Glad you enjoyed a top girl, HH. I couldn’t make it work this time but will keep seeing her.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Hector.  You are very busy.  Need to get to see her myself some time. 

Offline Tallchris

I think she's great as well.  And consistently so from all the reviews.  I have already made a reservation on her future tour. Definately in my top 3 ever punts in a 15 year career.

Hectorshouse

If only all the WG's were like Frankie, rare to see such a manner - just breath taking! I have to say that her DFK is probably in my top three, very sensual and personal. Top girl!

HH

np500

If only all the WG's were like Frankie, rare to see such a manner - just breath taking! I have to say that her DFK is probably in my top three, very sensual and personal. Top girl!

HH

Oh fuck, and I thought it was just me  :sarcastic: she’s also comfortably one of my top D F K ers

Offline Mil 34

I keep missing her tours as I am extremely busy lately. It’s going to be a mission of mine to see her on the next one. She’s a cracking punt. One of the best

Hectorshouse

Oh fuck, and I thought it was just me  :sarcastic: she’s also comfortably one of my top D F K ers

Red - I saw her for the first time this week, talked to her about my likes and dislikes, when I told her about DFK, she was most enthusiastic to oblige! Strangely, she said that a lot of her punters don't like DFK and as a result her prowess in this area is previously not well known! IT IS NOW!

Excellent, passionate and full on - wow!

Perhaps we can PM to swap favorites in this respect?

HH