Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orchid Thai, Haverfordwest  (Read 1914 times)

Offline throatfiller8

I know Haverfordwest is practically in Ireland but I wondered if any of you had ventured out that far west to visit Orchid Traditional Thai Massage. Here's the link  External Link/Members Only

As with many Thai places there is the usual bollocks warning about it not being a sexual service but most places say that when they are really offering HE as a minimum. There are some nice pictures of the girl on the site and if there was at least HE on offer I'd happily drive out there to see her. Snip of picture atached.

Has anybody been there and if so what is on offer?

Cheers all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

ALERT!

The link above has a revealing soundtrack, so if you're in company;

Sounds Off!

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,
I'm not 100% sure, but this lady may have worked for a few months at Jasmine Thai in Swansea during second half of 2017,

Rich

Offline throatfiller8

And if it was the same lady who worked at Jasmine Thai, did she offer HE or other extras when she was there?

Richard_Morgan98

Yes, happy ending, but nothing else. This was towards the end of summer 2017.

It was a while ago, so I can't be definite if it is the same lady, but looks similar.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,

Rich

STAR-LORD

Yes, happy ending, but nothing else. This was towards the end of summer 2017.

It was a while ago, so I can't be definite if it is the same lady, but looks similar.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,

Rich

Are you able to review them?  :hi:  It may help the OP a bit further.

Offline aazbo22

I believe that this is a legit massage place and dont offer happy endings.
Living in area myself - I know there would of been chatter about this place if it did!

Offline Punting_Mad

It's not anyone who worked at Jasmines in Swansea...

Richard_Morgan98

Offline Punting_Mad

You are thinking of Dee Dee
She still there

Richard_Morgan98

Yes,  Your right, it's not Dee Dee in the  picture.

Hard to tell sometimes when ladies wear make up or smile !

Rich

Offline Punting_Mad

And you'd know seeing she's had your cock in her hand!

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I usually keep my eyes closed tight,  and it's quite dark inside Jasmines Swansea shop,

Rich

Offline Casper8

This place is literally on my doorstep & I've been three times before. The girl photo'd above is the owner but never massages herself. I've never had the same girl twice.

In relation to HE, I've never been offered anything extra curricular and when trying to start a convo with them, they don't talk.

I've also not heard anything about the place offering anything else (asking for a friend.... honest 😂)

Sorry chaps.