Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla x  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Bigsaz1984

Has anyone seen that sweet Carla x’s profile is in cardiff??

I don’t know about you lot but I got excited. The memories came back from when she used
To work with Nicky down the bay. I was a regular. I hope she is here and not just parked her profile.
Anywho, I have sent her a text on the number I last used for her and an email so if I do get to see her then I will Write a review 😊👍🏽

External Link/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

I used to enjoy paying her a visit but judging by her recent reviews it seems it’s time for her to give up as they are not good reading.

SeekingtheTruth

Although saying that I may pay a visit for old times sake just to have a look at the new boobs.

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

She has had some terrible reviews in Bristol recently,. but having said that I guess its pot luck. I went to see her once in Bristol 2 years ago. To be fair, as she remembered me from Cardiff she wasn't too sulky. But she seemed a bit jaded. And she was quite thin.

I think she is not the cheery minx she was back in 2011 .

Having a huge boob job is not a good sign either I don't think.

Rich

Offline Bigsaz1984

Although saying that I may pay a visit for old times sake just to have a look at the new boobs.

Yup gotta check them out at least once 👍🏽

Offline Bigsaz1984

Hi,

She has had some terrible reviews in Bristol recently,. but having said that I guess its pot luck. I went to see her once in Bristol 2 years ago. To be fair, as she remembered me from Cardiff she wasn't too sulky. But she seemed a bit jaded. And she was quite thin.

I think she is not the cheery minx she was back in 2011 .

Having a huge boob job is not a good sign either I don't think.

Rich

I haven’t been up to date with her recent reviews mate but I think I might see her just for the old times sake like STT said. I’ve never had a bad visit with her before but I do agree with you when you say she’s not as cheery. I picked that up on that  the last time she was in cardiff. It’s been a while since. Oh and yes she had lost so much weight. She was really skinny. She did look better with some meat on her.

Offline Steelworker

I’d seen her profile and always fancied trying her but didn’t. Seeing as I don’t have memories to rekindle, this doesn’t sound like one I’m go to book unless new reviews indicate she’s more enthusiastic.

vw

Looks like she is pg scamming while on holiday, bet she fucks nobody in Cardiff.   :bomb: :bomb:

Shame their tout/fanboy asian hunter disappeared he knew every movement of theirs, he would know her current GPS coordinate.   :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:25:02 am by vw »

np500

She was one reason ( together with elite 1 Ellie  )  I carried on punting after some grim punts, wish her well, but doubt our paths would ever cross again , thought she was gorgeous, but after my B & S experience I’d have wanked over Helen of Troy ffs , joking there of course !

Offline Mil 34

She used to be one of my regular girls back in the day and apart from the odd fake moan I always enjoyed my time.
I am sure she was in my first threesome with playboy daphne when they all worked over by the cardiff city ground.
I hope she comes back for a visit again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Have thought about seeing her in the past but her reviews here have put me off.  Shame, as she looks good.

Offline Montywales

The good old HNDF, fond memories, Carla and Nicky were both good value for money

I seen Carla last time she did a mini tour to Cardiff and it tainted the memories as the service was not the same and she didn’t have enough meat on her so if she is back I think I’ll leave it still as a nostalgic feeling

Offline mr big

Profile defo parked up wont be working in Cardiff IMO

Offline welshpunter17

I messaged her about two weeks ago as i was going to be wirking bristol and she told me she'll be coming to cardiff soon, so i thought i woukld hold off until she did. She changed her profile to cardiff and set to on holiday...

Maybe the holiday status is just while she gets everything in order?  :unknown:

Offline mr big

I messaged her about two weeks ago as i was going to be wirking bristol and she told me she'll be coming to cardiff soon, so i thought i woukld hold off until she did. She changed her profile to cardiff and set to on holiday...

Maybe the holiday status is just while she gets everything in order?  :unknown:
Hope that's the case for a 60 for 30 min I would give it a pop just to inspect those 2 new additions  :D

Offline Becks01

Im hoping she comes back. The Bristol reviews have been poor but I enjoyed a few visits to her before she left. Interested to see what those new tits look like on that tiny frame of hers.

Other Hungarian news I see that VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS is working out if Birmingham. Maybe she read the feedback on here on took the hint to move on  :D

Richard_Morgan98

And it looks like Vivian has dropped her prices in Birmingham !!

STAR-LORD

Im hoping she comes back. The Bristol reviews have been poor but I enjoyed a few visits to her before she left. Interested to see what those new tits look like on that tiny frame of hers.

Other Hungarian news I see that VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS is working out if Birmingham. Maybe she read the feedback on here on took the hint to move on  :D

And now I won't get a chance to try and put a smile on her face to help her lighten up!  :scare: :dash:

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

It looks like Carla working in Cardiff from Tuesday,

Rich

Offline welshpunter17

Damn, her profile dissapeared and I got impatient and blew this months punting money yesterday

Richard_Morgan98

She could be a bit hit and miss anyway, a lot depends on what sort of mood she is in.
Catch her on a bad day, she can be hard work,

Rich

np500

Says on her profile she’s part of the , Cardiff girls group, sounds pretty specific ? Plus her gallery pics are the ones she had up when I saw her nearly 3 years ago, time for an update I’d have thought, if I did’t have my erections all lined up, I’d pop in at £100 an hour ( still ) for old times sake you understand . She’s still a looker in my eyes.

Richard_Morgan98

I'm thinking of visiting for old times sake, will do a review if I do.
First time I saw her was about 2011 when she was near the old Ninian Park was, lots of curtain twitchers, and one of the neighbours came out to talk to me once when I was leaving the house, asking me where I had been etc ...  Nightmare ! . But the footfall of guys visiting her and Daphne in that house  must have been well into double figures every day.

Offline Licketysplit

I'd waites so long to see her after just missing her when ahe moved to Bristol, it was never going to live up to expectations but it was atsill one of the worst punts I've had.  :thumbsdown:

Nicky was one of my first and it was incredible. Polar opposites.

Hopefully Carla's boob job will make them less sensitive so somebody may actually be able to touch them without complaints!

Good luck to whoever TOFTT with her.

Offline dubs

Shame about the boob job, they were just right the way they were IMHO.

Richard_Morgan98

I was going to go today, but she's not in Cardiff Bay, she's in the city centre, not convenient for me today,

Rich

np500

Shame about the boob job, they were just right the way they were IMHO.

Agree, thay where great 👍🏻

Offline Bigsaz1984

I texted Carla today just to make sure she’s not in a hotel and she said she’s working from an apartment near John Lewis. Any ideas what departments these are? It’s in the centre so I’m kind of hesitant to whether I should book.

SeekingtheTruth

I texted Carla today just to make sure she’s not in a hotel and she said she’s working from an apartment near John Lewis. Any ideas what departments these are? It’s in the centre so I’m kind of hesitant to whether I should book.

Probably the brewery quarter. But don’t be such a pussy, the only reason people will notice you is if you stand out. Look like you belong and remember, you aren’t doing anything wrong.

Offline Bigsaz1984

Thanks ST. You’re right. Faaark it if I wana go then I’ll go 👊🏽 I will do a review if i book.

Offline PMAC123

Hmmm I'm in two minds about this. Used to be a HNDF regular, saw Nicky countless times and Jessica once. Never got around to seeing Carla, I really wanted to but then they went to Bristol. I feel like I need to go see her just to not miss out from those days! And also the price is very good. But if people have had worse experiences with her lately, that does make me stop and think. May just drop her a message later and see if she truly is around here.

EDIT: Just saw this:

I live walking distance from John Lewis so this is wonderful lol. She may even be in my building. Although there are tons of apartment buildings around there so I couldn't really tell you for now.

Does anyone know what happened to Nicky by the way? Is she still working in Bristol or quit/moved on again?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:51:29 am by PMAC123 »

SeekingtheTruth

Does anyone know what happened to Nicky by the way? Is she still working in Bristol or quit/moved on again?

I think I read that her and Carla had a big falling out and she stopped working.

Offline PMAC123

I think I read that her and Carla had a big falling out and she stopped working.

That's a big shame, Nicky was my first independent and one of my favourites of all time!

Offline Licketysplit

I was exactly the same about feeling I'd missed out but i let my heart rule my head and went for it anyway. Did the job but was far from a good experience. Ive had better Romas.

I asked Carla if she'd argued with Nicky and sheshrugged as if to say 'I dont know what you're talking about.

Offline PMAC123

I was exactly the same about feeling I'd missed out but i let my heart rule my head and went for it anyway. Did the job but was far from a good experience. Ive had better Romas.

I asked Carla if she'd argued with Nicky and sheshrugged as if to say 'I dont know what you're talking about.

Lol thanks for updating us. Maybe I should leave it then.

Offline Bigsaz1984

It’s a shame because she used to give a great service when her and Nicky were working together.

Offline Bigsaz1984

Has anyone seen savannah?? I believe she’s working with Carla atm.

SeekingtheTruth

Looks too big for my liking.

Offline BoobyNewbie

I’ve been in touch with her today as a plan B. She’s here until Friday. If it goes ahead, I’ll definitely post a review  :thumbsup:

Offline welshpunter17

Saw carla on Saturday, was not disappointed.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I’ve been in touch with her today as a plan B. She’s here until Friday. If it goes ahead, I’ll definitely post a review  :thumbsup:

That would be awesome if you can :)

Offline Steelworker

np500

Saw carla on Saturday, was not disappointed.

That’s good to hear, fond memories, as I was going to pack this hobby in until I met her, ( and elite 1Elle by the stadium ) and would have visited but have others booked, but will visit again if she’s here in the future, if only to check those new boobs out , hope to read your review .

Bridgendboy

You will have to move quick guys, she is moving back home for good on Friday! Met her today and as pleasant as I remember. Her new assets are still sensitive, so it’s gentle touching only, but a great meet as usual. Her body is in great shape. Sad to see her give it up! A very enjoyable meet

np500

Oh well, that’s that then, who’s last in will be interesting for that guy to be her last punter .

STAR-LORD

Technically I can't manage a booking until next week's payday. Fuck...  :dash:

Offline welshpunter17

Can you review?

Normally I would, but she's packing it in for good, so wont be around after this week... So what's the point?

That reminds me, I've got two outstanding reviews to write from the past 3 weeks.. I'll get around to them eventually

STAR-LORD

Normally I would, but she's packing it in for good, so wont be around after this week... So what's the point?

That reminds me, I've got two outstanding reviews to write from the past 3 weeks.. I'll get around to them eventually

My head is hurting now.  :dash: So much I'll do it some more. Anyone accept IOU's?  :dash:

vw

You will have to move quick guys, she is moving back home for good on Friday! Met her today and as pleasant as I remember. Her new assets are still sensitive, so it’s gentle touching only, but a great meet as usual. Her body is in great shape. Sad to see her give it up! A very enjoyable meet

Hi Carla/Sergei  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bridgendboy

Hi Carla/Sergei  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Um just because it’s my first post it doesn’t mean I’m touting mate. Just thought I would give you the head up and try to be helpful. I normally visit all the other regulars in South Wales like Lileath and WB but visited Carla as she was my very first punt. Sorry for trying to be helpful! Nice to see a community spirit shining through on here  :thumbsdown: