Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm glad I didn't travel!  (Read 1142 times)

Offline notoriousjam87

Went to the dentist today for a tooth X-ray, the Lithuanian assistant got me so horny! Soon as I was out I was straight onto AW looking for a punt!

Managed to find this lady

External Link/Members Only

She was available at such short notice which was good for me, but it was minimum half an hour explained to her she was ok. Got the address into the sat nav and off I went with a raging boner! Called her again to find out if any Sergei's are about she confirmed its her own private flat just herself which was great as I hate those cunts knocking on the door!

Just before I got on the dual carriage way called once more to tell her to put a bit of makeup and high heels on as her verification pic isn't all that tbh. That's where it went down hill she starts shouting down the phone I think your a dangerous man asking me too many questions. I replied well I'm paying for a service I would like to know FAQs. She just put the phone down on me.

Ok now I'm thinking what shall I do! Pulled over for a smoke texted her to say look in looking for a genuine service and if you think I'm dangerous then check my AW profile and let me know as I don't want to travel all that then be disappointed. No reply so gave a her another call, she answered to say don't come I call my security now! Could have been a disappointing punt had went there, glad I didn't!

Came home gonna fuck the Mrs senseless now!!

Jay-Jay

Got a link for your missus ?

Jay

Offline notoriousjam87

Got a link for your missus ?

Jay

If I put the link up you might not like it and beat me up!!

Offline smiths

Went to the dentist today for a tooth X-ray, the Lithuanian assistant got me so horny! Soon as I was out I was straight onto AW looking for a punt!

Managed to find this lady

External Link/Members Only

She was available at such short notice which was good for me, but it was minimum half an hour explained to her she was ok. Got the address into the sat nav and off I went with a raging boner! Called her again to find out if any Sergei's are about she confirmed its her own private flat just herself which was great as I hate those cunts knocking on the door!

Just before I got on the dual carriage way called once more to tell her to put a bit of makeup and high heels on as her verification pic isn't all that tbh. That's where it went down hill she starts shouting down the phone I think your a dangerous man asking me too many questions. I replied well I'm paying for a service I would like to know FAQs. She just put the phone down on me.

Ok now I'm thinking what shall I do! Pulled over for a smoke texted her to say look in looking for a genuine service and if you think I'm dangerous then check my AW profile and let me know as I don't want to travel all that then be disappointed. No reply so gave a her another call, she answered to say don't come I call my security now! Could have been a disappointing punt had went there, glad I didn't!

Came home gonna fuck the Mrs senseless now!!

As soon as I had got a bad attitude off her it would of been me who would of put the phone down on her. If a WG has such a bad attitude BEFORE they have my money how bad could it be AFTER they have it is always my thinking.

Offline jay0707

You'd have to pay me to fuck that. Face like 1000 smashed arseholes.

SirFrank

So you phoned her twice and the second time you asked her to put some make up on as you thought she looked a bit ropey and then, for some reason, she got stroppy. I can't think why...

charming_red

You should have just asked the assistant out.

How did the session with the missus go?  Did you get OWO and CIM?  :P

Offline madeinwales56

So you phoned her twice and the second time you asked her to put some make up on as you thought she looked a bit ropey and then, for some reason, she got stroppy. I can't think why...

My thoughts exactly.

Offline ampersand

You should have just asked the assistant out.

How did the session with the missus go?  Did you get OWO and CIM?  :P
No, but she took it up the chuffer like a trooper!!

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Very neat handwriting on the verification i'm impressed  :thumbsup:

west8

True, but you could store a crate of wine on that epic rack! :hi:

Offline Private Parts

+ 1    What a way with words. Been taking lessons from Homer?
I D is letraset (remember that? Sergie must have a job lot)
 :D

Offline notoriousjam87

It wasn't the brain thinking unfortunately! More the brains downstairs and them huge natural tits did it for me!