Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cock size issues  (Read 7477 times)

walking dead

Does your cock size cause you any issues punting? 

Too thick for anal?
too small for the girls vagina?

There is this profile of this chinese girl on aw. Not sure if it's a real profile. She comments on her profile  she is "very tight" aand if your past a certain size,  you can't have sex with her! !??? Is it a con?

Let's be honest if she was your girlfriend,  she would get smashed no matter what the size

Offline cueball

Never had either criticism or compliment, I must be average, get told I'm nice n hard do that'll do for me

walking dead

You get there and she says your too big so you have to settle for  a bj or hand job

Toby

You get there and she says your too big so you have to settle for  a bj or hand job

Yeah, that would be a con. Make sure you are within her cock limits before you go see her.  :sarcastic:

Edit: cock, not clock. Stupid ipad.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:21:33 pm by Toby »

Sylvester

Let's be honest if she was your girlfriend,  she would get smashed no matter what the size
True, but your girlfriend isn't using her pussy as a business asset (hopefully).  WGs are shagging many guys per week, and can't do this if they are getting ripped up up clumsy, rough or oversized cocks or fingers.

Offline smiths

Rarely any issues for me fortunately but I wouldn't settle for a service I didn't want when a full service was agreed, plus the WG would get a negative review off me and a guarantee I would bad mouth her on here when her name cropped up.

ram2184

my cock lenth is less than average but thicker than average.

anal is an issue as ladies prefer pencil dick for anal. but the advantage is seeing the anus muscle stretched and gripping your cock really hard during anal for ladies who agree to go greek.

Sylvester

my cock lenth is less than average but thicker than average.

anal is an issue as ladies prefer pencil dick for anal. but the advantage is seeing the anus muscle stretched and gripping your cock really hard during anal for ladies who agree to go greek.
If you're really 36 stone, then you're not seeing anything mate.

ram2184

If you're really 36 stone, then you're not seeing anything mate.

yes you can during reverse asian cowgirl style

Offline Anadin

I've had a few compliments about size which I'm almost beginning to believe but I can only really recall 1 time where I was too much for anyone and even then we only really struggled in doggy.

Type_O_Negative

Never had either criticism or compliment, I must be average, get told I'm nice n hard do that'll do for me
The same with me. But they say i'm very gentle.  :hi:

Sylvester

I've had a few compliments too since taking this up, which I initially dismissed as WG flattery, but a couple have said I am a bit above average in length, and def thicker than average.

I was genuinely surprised, as I've always considered myself very average indeed.

Anyway, it's always nice to be told... :thumbsup:

DG

I've had a few compliments too since taking this up, which I initially dismissed as WG flattery, but a couple have said I am a bit above average in length, and def thicker than average.

I was genuinely surprised, as I've always considered myself very average indeed.

Anyway, it's always nice to be told... :thumbsup:

Same with me, never thought I was big but one girl, of great experience I might add, sized it up as it were and said I was about an inch longer than average and about 50% thicker than most. I think girth presents obvious problems for tight girls and especially anal, but several girls have told me that too long is rarely good as the tendency is for a guy to put his cock where it ain't supposed to go, ie. too far down her throat or too far up her vagina.

At the risk of claiming perfection, my length seems to be about right as when I'm fucking a girl, it's when I give an extra thrust that she reacts with a degree of surprise and hopefully pleasure. Also for deepthroat I can just about reach the back of a girls throat without filling her oesophagus.

Offline Private Parts

Warrents a reply having gone into Tescos for these new cock size Tissues and got thrown out.
My Bad!!
 :lol:

Offline cueball

asian cowgirl style

Ha ha, I've seen this statement before on ukp, same reaction from me....

Is Asian cow girl different from English cow girl?

Is the Asian still pulling the cart then?

DG

On a different note though, flaccid I am not impressive at all and if it happens to be cold then any confidence I may have had about my manhood shrinks in unison with my cock. The term I use is 'sleeping giant'. Fortunately with the right attention from the right girl, it seems to treble in size...

xxxx

Would you do average by white guy or black guy? Us white guys are av 6" 2 1/2" wide while those black guy have 14" long - I'd hate to think how wide it is

walking dead

1/2 wide? I think girth is normally measured by circumference .
and I don't think length necessarily is related to girth.

I have never done anal with a wg. I sometimes get complaints doggy style. There was this particular trooper, bless her, I could feel she was pulling away a little when I was thrusting.  She didn't say anything,  but I could tell it was uncomfortable.  So I grabbed her hair and fucked her harder. She didn't complain. Is that bad of me?

Sylvester

Would you do average by white guy or black guy? Us white guys are av 6" 2 1/2" wide while those black guy have 14" long - I'd hate to think how wide it is
Nope.  Bad post.   :manhater: :manhater:

Siadwel

Never had any complaints about size, so I guess I'm Mr. Average as well.

What I get is 'Oh, it's gone soft' or worse, 'Oh, it's gone soft again'.

I just say, 'Well, you'll have to suck it hard again, won't you'.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Wrong on both counts and a piss poor attempt at trolling.

There was one EE girl that stated on her profile she doesn't like cocks that are "fat or big". I emailed her my measurements and was told not to bother.

Offline Malvolio

I'm a bit worried by the 'too small for the vagina' concept - fortunately I've always managed to touch the sides.

Offline cueball

I can't imagine any prossie complaining at too small for pussy

Offline sticko

On a different note though, flaccid I am not impressive at all and if it happens to be cold then any confidence I may have had about my manhood shrinks in unison with my cock. The term I use is 'sleeping giant'. Fortunately with the right attention from the right girl, it seems to treble in size...

I also am a grower not a shower.  And thoroughly average - I've had the ruler out several times - once grown.  No complaints so far, but when you're about to be given £120 you probably wouldn't complain too much.

S

west8

Had three compliments out of five punts this week. I'm average - very average in fact. :(

So either the girls are collectively full of shit, or the fact my bellend is thicker than my shaft really is unusual. :hi:

Flunt

Mine's average which I guess is small in comparison to most punters but it's the only one I've got and I great pleasure from using it.

DG

I think we can all understand how being too big might be a problem, but from the girl's perspective, I don't know what the problem, if any, is with being too small? Maybe one of our lady contributors can enlighten us.

Offline sticko

Mine's average which I guess is small in comparison to most punters but it's the only one I've got and I great pleasure from using it.

Doubt it.  There are enough punters that the cock size bell (end?) curve closely matches the overall male population.  Average is average.

S

tristen92

Never been turned away but causes positional issues, particularly with my fondness for pounding girls. Girth is average, but over average in length. I usually overlook petite girls now, minimum 5'7.

Jay-Jay

Mine's like a baby mouse until it gets angry .........then it's like an angry baby mouse. Women love it,they don't even know I've been !

Jay

Offline LastManCumings

Ex-girlfriends have always mentioned that I'm quite average in terms of length and girth. So if a WG tries to say that I am 'big', I usually laugh it off. I know she is trying to massage my ego.

I remember a punt a few years back when I was quite interested in a particular A-level WG's. Since bum fun was something new to me as I had tried it probably once or twice before this punt. This WG had plastered A-levels (at discretion) all over her profile. Called her, confirmed A-levels (at discretion). Once there, she tells me that she has to inspect my appendage. Whipped it out and then came the two words that irritated me immensely - "too big".  Zipped up and walked away. 1 hour wasted traveling to and from her location.

Nowadays if a WG has a report on UKP which specifically mentions that the OP did get A-levels with her and there wasn't much drama about it, well then she goes into my pretty small A-level WG hot-list.

Offline threechilliman

I'm Mr average when it comes to cock size. Several WG's have commented that I have a nice-looking cock, but nothing on how big I am (or not).

tcm

yorkshire123

My civvie cock is Mr average but my punting cock is massive, I'm basing that on the fact that I can seemingly make a prossie moan & squeal without even trying  :D

Online johnny34

I'm Mr average when it comes to cock size. Several WG's have commented that I have a nice-looking cock, but nothing on how big I am (or not).

tcm

I've been told i'm 'big' a couple of times, so i know there lying as i know i'm mr average. I've also had the nice looking cock comments, one even described it as handsome.

Offline BadT

No issues for me, punting or otherwise frankly.

'Who are you going to satisfy with that?'

Me.

End of.  :drinks:

Offline cueball

My civvie cock is Mr average but my punting cock is massive, I'm basing that on the fact that I can seemingly make a prossie moan & squeal without even trying  :D

Ha ha ha ha
Brilliant

spkmstr48

1/2 wide? I think girth is normally measured by circumference .
and I don't think length necessarily is related to girth.

I have never done anal with a wg. I sometimes get complaints doggy style. There was this particular trooper, bless her, I could feel she was pulling away a little when I was thrusting.  She didn't say anything,  but I could tell it was uncomfortable.  So I grabbed her hair and fucked her harder. She didn't complain. Is that bad of me?

Nope, if she wants to be a martyr...

Online maxxblue

Had three compliments out of five punts this week. I'm average - very average in fact. :(

So either the girls are collectively full of shit, or the fact my bellend is thicker than my shaft really is unusual. :hi:

Too much information  :vomit:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think we can all understand how being too big might be a problem, but from the girl's perspective, I don't know what the problem, if any, is with being too small? Maybe one of our lady contributors can enlighten us.

Depends how small you mean. After all even the trim condoms have to fit. If its so thin a small condom is loose then sex wouldn't happen due to the risk of it sliding off. If the Vick is wide enough but too short for the condom to have plenty of grip ( as in movement wont make it pop off) so again no sex due to the risk

And yes some men are that small

pencil dick or pin head dick ?

richie

Personally I've always found my cock to be the perfect size to pleasure me.... :thumbsup:

Online regenmeister

Depends how small you mean. After all even the trim condoms have to fit. If its so thin a small condom is loose then sex wouldn't happen due to the risk of it sliding off. If the Vick is wide enough but too short for the condom to have plenty of grip ( as in movement wont make it pop off) so again no sex due to the risk

And yes some men are that small

So how often do you have turn guys down because they are too big?

Offline fr0zen2

I've had WGs tell me it's a nice one. It's not big, so it's standard lying  :) There was one EE that told me it was far too big for anal, but this was before I realised many of those girls will offer A-levels inclusive only to turn down every punter.

Offline madeinwales56

On the basis that all prossies lie and all prossies know that all men are obsessed with their cocks they will nearly all say that whatever size cock they are confronted with is big. It's all part of the service.
Mind you, I have found that the size of the cock is conversely relative to the distance of the run up you take.

SirFrank

Oooo you've got a small organ. Yes but I've never played in a cathedral before...

Offline madeinwales56

Oooo you've got a small organ. Yes but I've never played in a cathedral before...

That made me laugh out loud Sir Frank and I have only ever heard it said in a Welsh accent, truth be told!

anton11

It really doesn't matter what size your Dick is because even if your 24 inches long you are only going to get so much of it in, as the saying goes  quote ( size doesn't matter, however the back passage is different ) unquote

so up the ass up to 36" long dick but what diameter?